Women - Farting, Pooping, and more in front of men...

Options
I am a hardcore romantic at heart. My best friend always tells me that she's always struggling to find a good relationship, yet, I always seem to "fall in love" and have long lasting relationships and she can't figure out why. Why? I still believe in chivalry and a lady should be a lady.

She expressed to me just before leaving for France to accompany her boyfriend (whom she sees only 1-2 times a week...they do not live together) that she was terrified about having to actually live with a man for a week! Oh the horror!! lol!

I don't fart, poop, or let myself go when I'm living with or even just dating a man. Ok, yes, of course I have to "relieve" myself and use the ladies room, but I don't find it funny, let alone "hot", to fart or let my partner know I'm about to go take a *kitten*. With that said, my lover knows that I do all of the above, I just choose not to do them in is presence. AND I have made it clear that I will not let myself go. I think this attitude has made my current relationship probably the most romantic, sexiest, hottest, and trustworthy relationships I've ever had.

Your thoughts?

Replies

• Chapter3point6
    Options
    I wouldn't label a woman as relationship or non relationship material based on whether she farted in front of me.
  • zaph0d
    zaph0d Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Wait, you actually fart and poop? How disgusting.
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    i'm guessing that it's a sign when a women becomre comfortable when she starts to fart...
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Wtf? Us women don't fart or poop.

STOP SPREADING THESE LIES!

:wink:
  • jayb33z
    jayb33z Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    That is a big *kitten* harlequin Dane...
  • BaconMD
    BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    Does your lover know that you post about it on internet forums?
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    It seems like your system is working for you if you have successful, long lasting relationships. Are you in one right now?
  • ShaneOSX
    ShaneOSX Posts: 198
    Options
    I wouldn't label a woman as relationship or non relationship material based on whether she farted in front of me.

This.

That being said, I value passion, trust, and comfort above all else in a relationship, and not letting myself go, or her not letting herself go, is antithetical to all of that for me. Does that mean I want her to go around farting constantly? No, because that's ridiculous. But if we only had one bathroom and I was in the shower and she had to poop and went ahead with it, would I call that "letting herself go"? Absolutely not. That's just being comfortable.
  • DeeDel32
    DeeDel32 Posts: 542 Member
    Options

exactly!

however, if we did, i would imagine it would look like this:

F5K3PETGX6OVUDO.LARGE.jpg

too much?
  • mhotch
    mhotch Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    I have been married 29 years and there are a few things that still remain private, {except for the oops moments.}
  • chocobo93
    chocobo93 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Everyone farts and poops!! Everyone should accept that and I highly doubt your relationships are so fabulous because you don't fart or poop in front of him. Maybe it has to do with communication or dedication? Ya think? Sorry, I know it's rude, but I was a bit offended that apparently my relationship will fail if I don't act like a princess in front of him.
  • ExplorinLauren
    ExplorinLauren Posts: 991 Member
    Options

Yes.
  • gvheintz
    gvheintz Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    And I'm sure women don't sweat either ...
  • Stephanie_Autry
    Stephanie_Autry Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    LOL My husband wants me to fart- he's such a man! He likes me being comfortable in front of him all the time. He wants me to be able to do things and not be embarrassed about it. We're all human- those are natural things for our bodies! Don't be ashamed of it... Of course, I don't go around farting or saying I have to take a *kitten*. All though- my family is one to just do it in front of each other and laugh about it. So my husband does the same thing with my family. I find it kind of funny- but it's not a big deal really...
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    LOL I was like this when I met my fiance, now I just let em rip! We find it funny.
  • Cassandram333
    Cassandram333 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    i totally agree! i'm not the most lady like kinda girl, but unless it somehow creep through the crack...i do not fart in front of my partner! and if i do number 2s, i make sure he cant hear me. again, he wouldnt care if i did or not in front of him, but i just like to be a bit lady like when it comes to my bum haha.
  • small_ninja
    small_ninja Posts: 365 Member
    Options

This.

That being said, I value passion, trust, and comfort above all else in a relationship, and not letting myself go, or her not letting herself go, is antithetical to all of that for me. Does that mean I want her to go around farting constantly? No, because that's ridiculous. But if we only had one bathroom and I was in the shower and she had to poop and went ahead with it, would I call that "letting herself go"? Absolutely not. That's just being comfortable.

I beg to differ - that would most definitely be letting yourself go!
  • tennisbabe94
    tennisbabe94 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Us ladies don't do any of these things. Shush!
  • nikilovesaxl
    Options
    Despite all the sarcasm and nonsense that everyone else is posting, I agree with you. I believe that ladies shouldn't do that kind of stuff in front of another person. Its not attractive whatsoever. We all know we go but we should do it in private. I've been friends with my best friend for like six years and I think I farted in front of her like twice and it was on accident. Its just not classy to brag or talk about how you have to poop or burping in front of someone. Some ladies should get some class.
  • JulieDerda
    JulieDerda Posts: 163
    Options

exactly!

however, if we did, i would imagine it would look like this:

F5K3PETGX6OVUDO.LARGE.jpg

too much?

:laugh: