Women - Farting, Pooping, and more in front of men...

Options

Replies

• Vx3_
    Vx3_ Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Do whatever works for you! I love everything about my wife....yes she do have accidents from time to time, but I wouldnt mind if she farts in front of me! to me...love is an all or none situation.

^Real man!
  • abazooday727
    Options
    So I am guessing S E X is also out of the question? I mean it is so unlady-like to sweat and share bodily fluids...Should procreation be through osmosis? I mean really...the childrens book has it right Everybody Poops!
  • oOMusicBabii
    Options
    I'm a tad confused by the OP's thoughts...so when you finally do settle down with a guy and end up getting married and growing old together, are you supposed to go 50 years suppressing your farts and pretending you only pee when you use the bathroom?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQW3S0G1-O8fbX8_zR0wnQrUywapXc50hR2SSA6UvOB5amKGbDa

Real life fact in that photo.

I grew up with 1 bathroom for a family of 4...which meant someone was probably using the toilet while someone was showering and there was at least one person running in an out to brush their teeth.

I am NOT going to hold in a fart to try and run off somewhere else and let it out. If it needs to come out, it's coming out. I will excuse myself and if necessary, apologize.

Uptight people need to go let out some gas.
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    Too all of those ladies who refuse to fart in front of their spouse/BF. How do you handle long car trips? How do you handle the inevitable "morning thunder" that will occur as you lounge in bed together?
  • Ruthe8
    Ruthe8 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Most people seem to be just saying what they personally do in their relationships, which is fine, but... there are quite a few in this thread saying PEOPLE SHOULD DO THIS or PEOPLE SHOULD NOT DO THIS. That's not your call. All you get to decide is what works for your own relationship, and shut the hell up about what everyone else SHOULD do.
  • jeserf
    jeserf Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    :smile: In our house, the dog farts an awful lot.
  • ChristiH4000
    ChristiH4000 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I try to present my real self with some common courtesy. I do fart in front of my SO and sometimes I announce that I need to take a dump, mostly so he can sneak in for a pee first if needed. I try just be courteous, but real. I need to know he can accept all of me, even the real and unpleasant stuff. This is not pretend love in the magic kingdom, after all.
  • lowpro1983
    lowpro1983 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Wtf? Us women don't fart or poop.

STOP SPREADING THESE LIES!

:wink:

exactly!

however, if we did, i would imagine it would look like this:

F5K3PETGX6OVUDO.LARGE.jpg

too much?

Thanks for the laugh today!!!!!!! :)

This is a "whatever works for you" type of conversation. I prefer not to share these things with my "live in" bf either. For the most part, he keeps his private as well. As a matter of fact, the other day he specifically said, "I just thought you didn't poop." (Some friends of ours decided to bring up a subject of pooping regularity and schedules).
  • abazooday727
    Options
    Tell um Ruthe8!:drinker:
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    So I am guessing S E X is also out of the question? I mean it is so unlady-like to sweat and share bodily fluids...Should procreation be through osmosis? I mean really...the childrens book has it right Everybody Poops!

I concentrated my thoughts really hard and got someone pregnant once. They didn't even know what hit 'em. Bam!
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    I have never, and will never, use the toilet in front of my husband. We pass gas around each other, his lactose intolerance made it fair game. Lol Some things should not be shared, but if he's darting, so am I. Ain't no double standards around here.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Most people seem to be just saying what they personally do in their relationships, which is fine, but... there are quite a few in this thread saying PEOPLE SHOULD DO THIS or PEOPLE SHOULD NOT DO THIS. That's not your call. All you get to decide is what works for your own relationship, and shut the hell up about what everyone else SHOULD do.

You are so mean....Reported:angry: *checks and crop dust her profile*
  • elimendoza31
    elimendoza31 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    OMG.... I laughed so hard at this post... Some women need to get over it ...Its a natural thing to do.. :laugh: :tongue:
  • basslinewild
    basslinewild Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Wtf? Us women don't fart or poop.

STOP SPREADING THESE LIES!

:wink:

exactly!

however, if we did, i would imagine it would look like this:

F5K3PETGX6OVUDO.LARGE.jpg

too much?

^LMFAO!! :drinker:
    Hahaha!
  • Ruthe8
    Options

You are so mean....Reported:angry: *checks and crop dust her profile*
    Just for that I'm going to fart on your head. Cute babies do not deter me.
  • rhonniema
    rhonniema Posts: 522
    Options
    My boyfriend farts on me.
    Yes, I said ON me.
    :indifferent:

So I'm farting whenever I damn well please.
    I usually announce them though.
  • Ruthe8
    Options
    Plus, if you are farting it's a sign you need to go and poop so just do it and don't disgust your partner.
    Maybe you should take a class or something...
  • PinkEnvyx
    PinkEnvyx Posts: 172
    Options
    The elegance of the question itself speaks volumes. Ladies don’t discuss such things with strange men.
  • rhonniema
    rhonniema Posts: 522
    Options
    I posted this once before on a similar topic...

You guys are cute.
    Wait until you have kids. It all changes. Womens bodies change during pregnancy. They fart and pee and poop, even when they don't want to.....sometimes they aren't even aware of it. Then there is the whole delivery thing itself. Nothing like watching a head come out of her va-jay-jay while her taint tears in half and she is firing poop nuggets across the delivery room knocking nurses over.... all the time you are trying to get her to "remember her breathing" while she is calling you a muther f--ker in front of everyone in there. Then a small purple alien with a cone shaped head comes out and you scream... "What the f--k is that?" All the time more goo is coming out of her and there is blood and poop and goo and.....
    And then the baby cries.
    The whole world stops.
    And it all seems OK.
    Nothing like hearing that first cry.
    Of course then it doesn't shut the f--k up for the next.... welll..... it has been 10 years and the only time he stops talking is when his sisters are talking.......
    :laugh:
  • HealthyBodySickMind
    HealthyBodySickMind Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    I try to present my real self with some common courtesy. I do fart in front of my SO and sometimes I announce that I need to take a dump, mostly so he can sneak in for a pee first if needed. I try just be courteous, but real. I need to know he can accept all of me, even the real and unpleasant stuff. This is not pretend love in the magic kingdom, after all.

We do consider it common courtesy in our house to let the other know if one of the bathrooms "needs a little time", you know, for the smoke to clear, so that the other may use another restroom.