Women - Farting, Pooping, and more in front of men...

Options

Replies

• rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    If you can't do these things in front of a man I really wonder how fun and exciting your sex life could be =(
    I must be a pretty nasty lady if you consider taking a *kitten* taboo! DAmn

Imagine if she ever has a queef! That can't be stifled.
  • opuntia
    opuntia Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I am a hardcore romantic at heart. My best friend always tells me that she's always struggling to find a good relationship, yet, I always seem to "fall in love" and have long lasting relationships and she can't figure out why. Why? I still believe in chivalry and a lady should be a lady.

I can't work out if your post is serious or not. But, well, if your'e always falling in love and having relationships, in the plural, it sounds like you haven't yet found the right man. In the days of old-fashioned chivalry, when a lady was a lady, you wouldn't fall into the lady category at all - ladies fell in love once, and that was it. Actually, it was the man who fell in love, and had to woo the lady. And then they married - they didn't do anything before marriage, whether it be fart in front of their suitor or kiss him! You'd be seen as most decidedly not a lady! :tongue:

But then I don't see it as a bad thing that times have changed. As for farting in front of one's partner, everyone is different, and I think it depends on your personality more than anything - I know very happy, relaxed, loving couples who fart in front of each other and can have a laugh about it. I also know couples who are more formal around each other, and won't do certain things (whether farting, or kissing in front of others, or talking about certain topics - many couples seem to have certain taboos). Realistically, you're likely to have a relationship with someone who has similar ideas and value to yours, and so if you're happy farting in public, you're going to attract a guy who doesn't have hang-ups about a woman farting around him!
  • onequirkygirl
    onequirkygirl Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I'm the type that will get up early in the morning before he wakes up, drink my coffee, go to the gym, and poop there.

True story. ^^^^^^

I should clarify, we've only been dating three months, and I'm not having sex with him. Yet I wouldn't care at all if he did those things in front of me. Heck, I'm still getting comfortable EATING in front of him. Sometimes I will go all day without eating just so I don't have to poop in his presence.

I'm terrible.
  • likearadiowave
    likearadiowave Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I am a hardcore romantic at heart. My best friend always tells me that she's always struggling to find a good relationship, yet, I always seem to "fall in love" and have long lasting relationships and she can't figure out why. Why? I still believe in chivalry and a lady should be a lady.

She expressed to me just before leaving for France to accompany her boyfriend (whom she sees only 1-2 times a week...they do not live together) that she was terrified about having to actually live with a man for a week! Oh the horror!! lol!

I don't fart, poop, or let myself go when I'm living with or even just dating a man. Ok, yes, of course I have to "relieve" myself and use the ladies room, but I don't find it funny, let alone "hot", to fart or let my partner know I'm about to go take a *kitten*. With that said, my lover knows that I do all of the above, I just choose not to do them in is presence. AND I have made it clear that I will not let myself go. I think this attitude has made my current relationship probably the most romantic, sexiest, hottest, and trustworthy relationships I've ever had.

Your thoughts?

Pretty simple. Leave it up to his imagination. Let him wonder if you have bowels or not.

"Honey i'm about to go to the powder room to powder my nose ... Or AM I? *wink wink*
  • tismyhardbody
    tismyhardbody Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    If you can't do these things in front of a man I really wonder how fun and exciting your sex life could be =(
    I must be a pretty nasty lady if you consider taking a *kitten* taboo! DAmn

Imagine if she ever has a queef! That can't be stifled.

hahahhaaa
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Around someone I've known for years (i.e. my sister), it's not a big deal. It happens. But around my BF, it is so embarassing. I let one slip last night by accident and I probably turned 5 shades of red after excusing myself and apologizing. He thought it was adorable and is guessing they probably smell like unicorns and rainbows. He doesn't need to know that once I left, I let them all rip in my car since I had been holding them in all evening...and they did NOT smell like unicorns and rainbows.
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I try really hard not to fart in front of my boyfriend.

And then I fall asleep. :grumble:
  • MrsBully4
    MrsBully4 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    If your relationship can be undone by a fart. Well. I don't know.
  • jenbk2
    jenbk2 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Oh my belly hurts just thinking about all the ladies out there holding in their toots !

I have class believe me- I do not toot in public, work, stores...etc. but when I am home and my husband or kids happen to be there yes I will not hold back. I am in my comfort zone and I want to be comfortable.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I try really hard not to fart in front of my boyfriend.

And then I fall asleep. :grumble:

Ugh. No kidding.
  • underw64
    underw64 Posts: 26 Member
    Options

She expressed to me just before leaving for France to accompany her boyfriend (whom she sees only 1-2 times a week...they do not live together) that she was terrified about having to actually live with a man for a week! Oh the horror!! lol!

I don't fart, poop, or let myself go when I'm living with or even just dating a man. Ok, yes, of course I have to "relieve" myself and use the ladies room, but I don't find it funny, let alone "hot", to fart or let my partner know I'm about to go take a *kitten*. With that said, my lover knows that I do all of the above, I just choose not to do them in is presence. AND I have made it clear that I will not let myself go. I think this attitude has made my current relationship probably the most romantic, sexiest, hottest, and trustworthy relationships I've ever had.

Your thoughts?

I hope you never have kids cause honey, that's an impossible feat.
  • SuperAmie
    SuperAmie Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Wtf? Us women don't fart or poop.

STOP SPREADING THESE LIES!

:wink:

exactly!

however, if we did, i would imagine it would look like this:

F5K3PETGX6OVUDO.LARGE.jpg

too much?
    :flowerforyou:
  • MrsBully4
    MrsBully4 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I'm cracking up that all the ladies in here are talking about how they fart all over their men but the last time there was a burping thread it was full of "OMFG NO I NEVER BURP THAT IS SO VILE!!!!"
  • HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Options
    I have been married 23 years and there is NOTHING that is private in my relationship and we love it that way. There is no oops moments; because it's part of life. Get over it. There is plenty of romance; I think he's hot and he thinks I'm hot even after 23 years.

Women - men do NOT think you smell like unicorns and rainbows if you have gas.....you're being delusional. If they do...THEY'RE being delusional. Sorry to burst your bubble.

***NOTE: "letting off "steam" is for home", not public
  • joaniej75
    joaniej75 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Not being gross or anything but I do fart in front of my husband--We've been together for almost 20 years and I cant imagine holding a fart for that long. I did make him fart first though. We have a great relationship and farting doesn't hurt it any.
  • LoraAnn86
    Options
    Totally agree!!
  • LoraAnn86
    Options
    Everyone farts and poops!! Everyone should accept that and I highly doubt your relationships are so fabulous because you don't fart or poop in front of him. Maybe it has to do with communication or dedication? Ya think? Sorry, I know it's rude, but I was a bit offended that apparently my relationship will fail if I don't act like a princess in front of him.

Totally agree!!
  • EmilyRanae22
    EmilyRanae22 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I was so relieved when my husband (then boyfriend) finally farted in front of me....then farts became funny :) My family has never been one to be ashamed of bodily functions. If i think it's gonna be rancid then I leave the room....or, if he's being a jerk, I fart under the covers then pull it over his head. We have our fair share of romance but we also have a LOT of fun and laugh a lot.
  • unsuspectingfish
    unsuspectingfish Posts: 1,176 Member
    Options
    I'm cracking up that all the ladies in here are talking about how they fart all over their men but the last time there was a burping thread it was full of "OMFG NO I NEVER BURP THAT IS SO VILE!!!!"

LOL, I don't even pretend to hold back my burps for ANYONE.

Of course, I've also never even pretended to be anything remotely close to lady-like, so...
  • michelletr
    michelletr Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    LOL I was like this when I met my fiance, now I just let em rip! We find it funny.

This.......I'm married with 2 sons, in my house farts are funny,lol