Women - Farting, Pooping, and more in front of men...

Options

Replies

• tishajo
    tishajo Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    :laugh: This post made my Monday morning. It's entertaining to see people get so up-tight with this topic. It's a natural bodily function. Of course I don't do it in public but c'mon people, it's not that serious.
  • HealthyBodySickMind
    HealthyBodySickMind Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    I would also like to add, as a special note to the OP: I think it is pretty awesome that your dog matches your dress. I only try to match my dog when we're at an obedience trial, but you guys look really cute.
  • dperich1968
    dperich1968 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I have been married 29 years and there are a few things that still remain private, {except for the oops moments.}

My husband and I DO NOT fart, belch or even go to the restroom in front of one another. We never have and don't feel these are things that need to be shared. I want my privacy in the bathroom and so does he.

I do find it crude and rude when this is done in front of anyone. And BTW , I am far from any kind of prude.
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    I posted this once before on a similar topic...

You guys are cute.
    Wait until you have kids. It all changes. Womens bodies change during pregnancy. They fart and pee and poop, even when they don't want to.....sometimes they aren't even aware of it. Then there is the whole delivery thing itself. Nothing like watching a head come out of her va-jay-jay while her taint tears in half and she is firing poop nuggets across the delivery room knocking nurses over.... all the time you are trying to get her to "remember her breathing" while she is calling you a muther f--ker in front of everyone in there. Then a small purple alien with a cone shaped head comes out and you scream... "What the f--k is that?" All the time more goo is coming out of her and there is blood and poop and goo and.....
    And then the baby cries.
    The whole world stops.
    And it all seems OK.
    Nothing like hearing that first cry.
    Of course then it doesn't shut the f--k up for the next.... welll..... it has been 10 years and the only time he stops talking is when his sisters are talking.......
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    I agree with OP. I've been with my husband almost seven years and some things a woman should just keep private.

7 years of holding it in? I feel sorry for you.
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    It's a natural body function.

God forbid you'd queef during sex. Y'all would probably die.
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Despite all the sarcasm and nonsense that everyone else is posting, I agree with you. I believe that ladies shouldn't do that kind of stuff in front of another person. Its not attractive whatsoever. We all know we go but we should do it in private. I've been friends with my best friend for like six years and I think I farted in front of her like twice and it was on accident. Its just not classy to brag or talk about how you have to poop or burping in front of someone. Some ladies should get some class.

This is me ^^^...I have been in long-term relationships & I don't let him hear or see what I believe should be private for a lady. If he does it that is fine with me but not for me to do in front of him...I mean, accidents might happen but that should be it. That is just the way I see it.
  • UTDodger
    UTDodger Posts: 18
    Options
    That made me laugh. Funny
  • UTDodger
    Options
    Wtf? Us women don't fart or poop.

STOP SPREADING THESE LIES!

:wink:
    That made me laugh. Funny
  • Victoria2448
    Victoria2448 Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    I don't FART!...

I whisper in my panties!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options

You guys are cute.
    Wait until you have kids. It all changes. Womens bodies change during pregnancy. They fart and pee and poop, even when they don't want to.....sometimes they aren't even aware of it. Then there is the whole delivery thing itself. Nothing like watching a head come out of her va-jay-jay while her taint tears in half and she is firing poop nuggets across the delivery room knocking nurses over.... all the time you are trying to get her to "remember her breathing" while she is calling you a muther f--ker in front of everyone in there. Then a small purple alien with a cone shaped head comes out and you scream... "What the f--k is that?" All the time more goo is coming out of her and there is blood and poop and goo and.....
    And then the baby cries.
    The whole world stops.
    And it all seems OK.
    Of course then it doesn't shut the f--k up for the next.... welll..... it has been 10 years and the only time he stops talking is when his sisters are talking.......

This is so gross & funny at the same time...Lmao!!! :laugh:
  • UTDodger
    Options
    Us ladies don't do any of these things. Shush!
    That is also funny
  • Asheea
    Asheea Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I'm a lady and I don't fart I windy and I don't poop I poo. ;)

When I was dating my husband no, I didn't windy in front of him. After 13 years of marriage I do windy but NEVER poo in front of him. :)
  • kooltray87
    kooltray87 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I had the same LADYLIKE mentality before I met my current long term BF. I was so determined that I would find some reason to leave his place and come back just so I wouldn't have to use the bathroom in front of him. lol Long story short my bf was actually offended that I didn't feel comfortable "being natural" around him. I still wont fart in front him, but I've loosened up a lot on this subject and now we are CLOSER than ever. lol Now if only I can get him to close the door when he's in the bathroom :-/ hes such a stinker :-P
  • tishajo
    tishajo Posts: 146 Member
    Options

You guys are cute.
    And then the baby cries.
    The whole world stops.
    And it all seems OK.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Options
    Just as a note to the ladies who plan on having children one day:

Be prepared to fart and poo while giving birth in front of your husband, the doctor, and nurses in the room. Think about it. All that pushing is going to push out more than just a baby.

Yep, having a baby changes everything and I mean EVERY-THING!! Nothing is sacred and life is SO much easier that way. :)
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Bill Nye the Science Guy says that the human body releases 2 liters of gas a day. It is going to come out as a burp or a fart.

Farting and pooping are natural functions of the body. Do you hide the fact that you pee from him? That is also a way the body rids itself of waste. Do you sweat? There is toxins that come out in your sweat. Do you ever had bad breath? Why do you just draw the line at butt things?

My husband and I were like this when we first dated. We do allow private time for each other in the bathroom. But we don't run out of the room dreading a motorboat fart on the way. It is simply a normal part of what your body does.

I love that you quoted Bill Nye!!!

I'm a tad confused by the OP's thoughts...so when you finally do settle down with a guy and end up getting married and growing old together, are you supposed to go 50 years suppressing your farts and pretending you only pee when you use the bathroom?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQW3S0G1-O8fbX8_zR0wnQrUywapXc50hR2SSA6UvOB5amKGbDa
  • UTDodger
    Options
    I guess I'm not a lady then. On the first night my SO and I spent together, I said the following "There's something you need to know about me and I'm not going to change. I fart. A lot. And I'm not holding it in around you. So you can stay, or you can go, but I'll be farting either way."

I don't fart ON him. He doesn't fart on me. We fart in each other's presence. And congratulate each other on a good one...

:heart: I think I love you :love:
    That's the way it should be
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    I have never heard nor smelled anything from my wife of 25 years and that is how it should be.
  • TravisBurns
    TravisBurns Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I laughed at the topic title. What does that say about me??