Women - Farting, Pooping, and more in front of men...

Options

Replies

• SashaMegan
    SashaMegan Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Some ladies should get some class.

This!! :bigsmile:
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    And the whole "some ladies should get some class" thing is really annoying as all get out.

Who do you think you are?
  • Desterknee
    Desterknee Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    Oh my.

I fart in front of my man. I've been known to poop with the door open. Sometimes when my armpits smell particularly horrible, I say "omg Jameson, you HAVE to smell this!" And chase him around, maybe put him in an armpit headlock if he's done something annoying that week.

One line I will never cross, though, is to show him my poop in the toilet when it's especially huge, or gross looking. I mean, he's not my little brother. Some things are sacred.

My relationship is doomed right?
  • reegordon
    reegordon Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Everyone farts and poops!! Everyone should accept that and I highly doubt your relationships are so fabulous because you don't fart or poop in front of him. Maybe it has to do with communication or dedication? Ya think? Sorry, I know it's rude, but I was a bit offended that apparently my relationship will fail if I don't act like a princess in front of him.

I agree with the above quote. I'm in a relationship right now and if I need to pass gas, I do it. If he needs to pass gas, he does it. We are totally open and honest about everything so why try to look cute and secretly be uncomfortable. I understand being that way in the beginning but once you reach a certain level of comfort, you should feel free to xpress (and relieve) yourself when need be.
  • paulaviki
    paulaviki Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    I'd like to know exactly what these women mean by 'class' to be honest. :huh:
  • celb500
    celb500 Posts: 76
    Options
    LOL I was like this when I met my fiance, now I just let em rip! We find it funny.

GOOD FOR YOU!!

My boyfriend and I are completely open with everything - we spend 24 hours a day together it is hard not to do these things - we are only human you know!! It means we are so very comfortable with each other and I wouldn't change it for the world. It seems to have worked for three years so every relationship is different!!

Do whatever you feel comfortable with!!
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    I still believe in chivalry and a lady should be a lady.

^^^THIS
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

^^^THIS

Back when chivalry was in full swing, people bathed about once a year and most certainly did not wear deodorant.

They also had a lot of parasites.

Pooping and farting in front of each other was the least of their worries.
  • Cristy_AZ
    Cristy_AZ Posts: 986
    Options
    I'd like to know exactly what these women mean by 'class' to be honest. :huh:

this, and being 47 years old and married for 26 of those... as soon as I can pick myself up from the floor laughing I'll try to explain how ridiculous it is to think you will not fart in the presence of your husband! And besides, we live in a house with one bathroom, so if I don't tell him I just stunk it up he could just walk in there unexpectedly... now THAT would be rude!!
  • reegordon
    Options
    Oh my.

I fart in front of my man. I've been known to poop with the door open. Sometimes when my armpits smell particularly horrible, I say "omg Jameson, you HAVE to smell this!" And chase him around, maybe put him in an armpit headlock if he's done something annoying that week.

One line I will never cross, though, is to show him my poop in the toilet when it's especially huge, or gross looking. I mean, he's not my little brother. Some things are sacred.

My relationship is doomed right?

^^^This is hilarious! Sounds like my relationship except his name is James!
  • gshoemaker06
    gshoemaker06 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    This is ridiculous. Be yourself around your significant other. My woman farts, burps, etc but whatever, why should she have to hold it in? I don't love her any less
  • reegordon
    Options

^^^THIS

Back when chivalry was in full swing, people bathed about once a year and most certainly did not wear deodorant.

They also had a lot of parasites.

Pooping and farting in front of each other was the least of their worries.

RFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!
  • Rhea30
    Rhea30 Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    There's an actual level of comfortability to poop in front of someone? Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Gross gross gross. Been married 11 years and I'm glad I can say never done that one nor has he and doubt that'll ever happen.
  • NoisyVision
    NoisyVision Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Wtf? Us women don't fart or poop.

STOP SPREADING THESE LIES!

:wink:

exactly!

however, if we did, i would imagine it would look like this:

F5K3PETGX6OVUDO.LARGE.jpg

too much?

giggle.... this is awesome. I mean of course this what it would/dose look like
  • Redskins76
    Options
    Okay. I think a lady shouldn't do this intentially but I always told my wife that one sign that I felt that we was ready to marry each other was that if we could use the restroom or cut wind in front of each other! LOL! Guess what it has worked for over 12 years of marriage and 15 years being together so far! To eaches own!!
  • SurfinBird1981
    SurfinBird1981 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Some ladies should get some class.

:laugh: you are funny, what a load of bollocks!
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    I've lived with my husband for 6 years. There's going to come a time when you HAVE to use the bathroom in his presence, or yes, GASP, farts will be let lose.

While I try to keep those things away from him, *kitten* happens. Personally I think the fact one can feel absolutely comfortable infront of another in the most embarrassing of situations says A LOT about the strength and deepness of a relationship.
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    When my daughter was really young..like 5, we slept together (I was a single parent),
    one morning (after a big burrito dinner the nite before) ,
    when she woke up, I turned my head away from her, and made some "chirping" noises.
    She got all excited and wanted to know where the birdie was..
    I told her.."look under the covers"
    ..then I let it rip..:noway:

Ahh. the look on her face..:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    She is 27, and STILL mad about that one..

Oh well, I finally grew up too.:ohwell:

OMG that made me totally LOL - the cats think I've lost my mind!! :laugh:
  • tismyhardbody
    tismyhardbody Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    If you can't do these things in front of a man I really wonder how fun and exciting your sex life could be =(
    I must be a pretty nasty lady if you consider taking a *kitten* taboo! DAmn
  • pittskaa
    pittskaa Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    i would never date a guy if i couldnt do this stuff around him. why hide? thats silly. lol.