Women - Farting, Pooping, and more in front of men...

Options

Replies

• Chapter3point6
    Options
    I vote DEAD THREAD!

Off to find something else to laugh at! :P

Hate to see you go, but love to watch you leave :wink:

Hmmmm seems as if someone might have been faking about the masturbatory comments afterall!!!

;)

Shhhh! I expect someone to post a video out of spite any minute now! :tongue:
  • jesuskroeger
    Options
    The other day I had some farts building up inside me that I just couldn't get out and ended up having stomach pains all day from it. :(
  • TabbathaAnne
    TabbathaAnne Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I vote DEAD THREAD!

Hmmmm seems as if someone might have been faking about the masturbatory comments afterall!!!

;)

*edit* *edit* *edit*

Lol, but theres no editing your quoted matter, so my fake editing does nothing. Youre outed!
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    I vote DEAD THREAD!

;)

*edit* *edit* *edit*

Lol, but theres no editing your quoted matter, so my fake editing does nothing. Youre outed!

:sad: :sad: :sad:
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    I'm on the same page as the OP and it doesn't matter how long my husband and I have been and will be together, I will never use the restroom with the door open. I try to get him to close the door too, but that's a lot easier said than done.
  • ExplorinLauren
    ExplorinLauren Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    I've been with the same wonderful man for about 4 years now, about three years ago I had excused myself to go to the bathroom, after about 30 seconds my man barged in proclaiming loudly, "Really!? We haven't gotten to the pooping with the door open stage yet?!" and stood their and watched the remained of the process. Since then we've also reached the borrowing eachother tooth brush, and the oh so charming, popping each others back pimples stage. He's my best friend first, lover second, and I wouldn't have it any other way. We have a wonderful, realistic romance.

Ummm. No. Lol... I love that you shared this... but no way in hell I'm popping pimples or sharing toothbrushes ... Thats just gross... bring on an *kitten* goblin ANY day.. over that stuff. LOL... But, I love your honesty :)
  • frankensteen
    frankensteen Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    To those complaining about the fact that this is "a weight loss forum..."

Honey Boo Boo says that if you fart 14 times a day you can lose weight
  • TabbathaAnne
    Options

NOT HONEY BOO BOO AGAIN!!!

Aaahhh!!!!!!!
  • TabbathaAnne
    Options

Aaahhh!!!!!!!

quoting myself, and running from thread! :P

goodnight people!
  • Chapter3point6
    Options

Aaahhh!!!!!!!

Ugghh. Yeah, don't ruin a perfectly good fart thread with her!
  • alliwithaneye
    alliwithaneye Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    How many "long lasting relationships" do you have to have before you figure out that you still haven't had a "lasting relationship"? Perhaps niether you nor your lovers know how to really accept each other - for life? :-(
    But when you do find that one, you will probably fart when you have to, and poop while he's in the same bathroom, and just laugh about it. Romance is more than the crap they write about int he novels or the crap they put up on the movie screen. Real romance is a life long commitment called "marriage". Hope you find that one day!

*GOLD STAR FOR YOU*

Although I will say my husband probably wishes I felt more like the OP lol I was raised to accept my body and what it did so it wasn't weird to fart or poop in front of someone else or just hang out naked. I have been known to leave the door open when using the bathroom and he can not stand this but he was raised very differently. I have known people that will make themselves sick trying to hold it in so they wouldn't be thought of by their partners that way, so silly IMO. It's natural! Let it all go ;)
  • ashesfromfire
    ashesfromfire Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    I've been with the same wonderful man for about 4 years now, about three years ago I had excused myself to go to the bathroom, after about 30 seconds my man barged in proclaiming loudly, "Really!? We haven't gotten to the pooping with the door open stage yet?!" and stood their and watched the remained of the process. Since then we've also reached the borrowing eachother tooth brush, and the oh so charming, popping each others back pimples stage. He's my best friend first, lover second, and I wouldn't have it any other way. We have a wonderful, realistic romance.

Ummm. No. Lol... I love that you shared this... but no way in hell I'm popping pimples or sharing toothbrushes ... Thats just gross... bring on an *kitten* goblin ANY day.. over that stuff. LOL... But, I love your honesty :)

Hey, if you need a tooth brush you need a tooth brush - and really if you spend four years kissing I'm sure the mouths have been together enough that it makes no difference. Spit swapping isn't anything new right?
    And really, if you can't ask your life partner to pop your pimples who can you ask?
  • jasondcooper
    Options
    The other day I had some farts building up inside me that I just couldn't get out and ended up having stomach pains all day from it. :(

Let 'em go, jesuskroeger, let 'em go.
  • Chapter3point6
    Options

Hey, if you need a tooth brush you need a tooth brush - and really if you spend four years kissing I'm sure the mouths have been together enough that it makes no difference. Spit swapping isn't anything new right?
    And really, if you can't ask your life partner to pop your pimples who can you ask?

Do you mind if I ask how old your BF is?
  • ashesfromfire
    ashesfromfire Posts: 867 Member
    Options

• Chapter3point6
    Options

Wow. At the age of 18 he was walking in on you to watch you poop. :noway: :laugh:
  • Finally22
    Finally22 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Does your lover know that you post about it on internet forums?
    :laugh:
  • bluex232
    bluex232 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Anyone fart when your at the Docs when they start pushing down on your tummy?

I about bursted laughing when I did.

I always get so nervous for my 'exams' and will get gassy espcially when I was prego, I am always so nervous one is going to "slip out" during the exam, thankfully it has not happen yet! LOL
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend farts on me while he's asleep all the time. I don't care. It's only air. Stinky air...but just air. It's not going to give my leg a rash or anything lol. I pop his pimples all the time. He hates when I do that but he lets me because he's my love bug :D!!! But, he is going to be disappointed to hear that I am no longer a lady due to my flatulence.
  • subcult
    subcult Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Been open door the last 14 out of 15 years esp during #1. With #2 I starting locking the door to keep the kids out been when they are in bed I usually don't bother to close the door and she never does. Now that I know that it is a marriage ender I'll be sure to change this asap.