Women - Farting, Pooping, and more in front of men...

Options

Replies

• Kookie215
    Kookie215 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    My inner feminist is bristling at this whole "ladylike" bullsh!t. You know what makes me a lady? The tw@t between my legs. The fact that I am smart, strong and driven. The fact that I have the ability to give life with my body. That I can bring a man to his knees at the bat of an eyelash, proudly call myself a doctor (PhD in engineering) and a belly dancer, and plan to take over the godd@mned world all at the same time. THAT makes me a lady.

It's got nothing to do with whether I emit gas from my body or not. But have fun buying into all that patriarchal nonsense if it makes you happy.

Preach on sister!!!
  • amberlongsine
    amberlongsine Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I farted.

That *kitten* cray.
  • hippietofugirl
    Options
    glade.jpg

oooh magnolia and vanilla! I'm a fan of candles myself
  • JennyLisT
    JennyLisT Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Do folks find disgusting topics amusing? This is a weight loss website...

Hi Debby Downer.. My name is Lauren :)

^Seriously!

This post IS in 'chit chat, fun, and game' afterall! ;)

If it gets desperate, we can always talk about the calories for holding vs. expelling.
  • shellebelle87
    shellebelle87 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I can't believe how many people have their knickers in a knot over pooping and farting. As if you can say you have never lady tooted in front of a man. If you say you never have, I am afraid I have to call you a liar. Everyone does it, no point being a princess about it. I may not poop in front of my partner but I always tell him when I have to go. He doesnt care, but I feel it's important for him to know hahaha if he can fart the day away and literally gas out room out, then he can know when I have to poop.
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    Recent studies have shown that there is a direct relationship in a decrease in detecting sarcasm and inhaling farts.
  • ihateroses
    ihateroses Posts: 893 Member
    Options
    I kind of agree with the OP on this one...

My boyfriend thinks I'm the hottest girl alive and theres NO way i'm messing with that illusion by smellin up the room.

Goes the same for him btw.

Also the bathroom door stays closed and no peeing in front of each other. (No i don't want to write my name in the snow with it...)
  • shellebelle87
    shellebelle87 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I farted.

That *kitten* cray.

*grabs pearls* My stars! You are no lady! Best be off before the prim people come after you! :drinker:
  • windycitycupcake
    windycitycupcake Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    so, just to bring it back to nutrition if i may....

If you want to reduce your gas production, you should avoid these ten foods that make you fart. These foods promote farting because you can't digest them completely. When they reach your intestine in their undigested form, the bacteria in your intestine break them down and produce gas. The worst farting foods can vary from person to person, so if you're really concerned about stopping gas, you should keep a diary of what foods you eat and how much you fart.

Beans. The famous "musical fruit" makes you fart because they contain the sugar raffinose. You can reduce beans' gassiness, while keeping their health beneifts, by soaking them overnight and draining them, then cooking with fresh water.

Cruciferous vegetables. Cauliflower and broccoli contain the same type of sugar as beans. There's no way to reduce their gassiness if you eat them raw.

Fruit. Fruits contain fructose, another sugar which can be difficult to digest.

Dairy products. Dairy products contain lactose, or milk sugar. The majority of people are lactose intolerant, meaning they can't digest lactose properly and may develop gassiness, discomfort or stomach upset if they eat it. Eating lactose can make you fart if you are slightly lactose intolerant.

High-fructose corn syrup. This is a common sweetener that sneaks its way into all kinds of processed foods. Since it contains high levels of fructose, it can make you fart.

Whole grains.Fiber-rich foods are promoted as part of a healthy diet, but also contain indigestible carbohydrates that make you fart. If you want to increase the amount of fiber in your diet, do it slowly to give your system a chance to adjust, or else you'll experience lots of gassy discomfort.

Sorbitol. Sorbitol found naturally in fruits, is also a common artificial sweetener in chewing gum and other sugar-free foods. It's hard to digest, making it low-calorie, but that also means it makes you fart.

Gum. Chewing gum can make you fart because when you chew gum, you swallow air.

Soda. Carbonated beverages like soda have a flatulent effect: when you put gas inside your body, it has to escape somewhere, either by burping or farting.

Meat. Meat and other protein-rich foods don't directly make you fart, but they do increase the time it takes to digest your food, meaning bacteria have more time to produce gases in your intestines. It also produces sulfur, which makes your farts smell worse.

If you want to reduce your gas production, you should avoid these ten foods that make you fart. These foods promote farting because you can't digest them completely. When they reach your intestine in their undigested form, the bacteria in your intestine break them down and produce gas. The worst farting foods can vary from person to person, so if you're really concerned about stopping gas, you should keep a diary of what foods you eat and how much you fart.

"the fart diaries" new tv show?
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    Does Emily Post have rules for flatulence?
  • hippietofugirl
    Options
    I farted.

That *kitten* cray.

*grabs pearls* My stars! You are no lady! Best be off before the prim people come after you! :drinker:

LOL
  • amberlongsine
    Options
    Ahhhahah
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    I got lucky, my husband can't smell bad smells. His brother sat on his face with a nasty diaper on when they were kids and it overloaded his senses. I will fart and bulge in the same room, but I will not step foot in the bathroom if he is in there doing anything! That crosses the line in my opinion.
  • navywifeandmomof4
    navywifeandmomof4 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    when I'm at home/around my family if I gotta go I gotta go..thanks to my oldest sons friend when we pass gas he just say tobes :laugh:
  • ExplorinLauren
    ExplorinLauren Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    I kind of agree with the OP on this one...

My boyfriend thinks I'm the hottest girl alive and theres NO way i'm messing with that illusion by smellin up the room.

Goes the same for him btw.

Also the bathroom door stays closed and no peeing in front of each other. (No i don't want to write my name in the snow with it...)

He could pee on you.. that changes everything :)
  • Chapter3point6
    Options

I stated no *kitten* videos!!! :explode:
  • amberlongsine
    Options
  • windycitycupcake
    windycitycupcake Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I got lucky, my husband can't smell bad smells. His brother sat on his face with a nasty diaper on when they were kids and it overloaded his senses.

LMFAO WHUT????!!?
  • KettleBellHoe
    Options

I stated no *kitten* videos!!! :explode:

I dont think he liked the baby powder fart....

Sense of humor lacking much? I think so.... Go be a prude somewhere else...
    prudes=grandma powder farts
  • misao1994
    Options
    I am a hardcore romantic at heart. My best friend always tells me that she's always struggling to find a good relationship, yet, I always seem to "fall in love" and have long lasting relationships and she can't figure out why. Why? I still believe in chivalry and a lady should be a lady.

She expressed to me just before leaving for France to accompany her boyfriend (whom she sees only 1-2 times a week...they do not live together) that she was terrified about having to actually live with a man for a week! Oh the horror!! lol!

I don't fart, poop, or let myself go when I'm living with or even just dating a man. Ok, yes, of course I have to "relieve" myself and use the ladies room, but I don't find it funny, let alone "hot", to fart or let my partner know I'm about to go take a *kitten*. With that said, my lover knows that I do all of the above, I just choose not to do them in is presence. AND I have made it clear that I will not let myself go. I think this attitude has made my current relationship probably the most romantic, sexiest, hottest, and trustworthy relationships I've ever had.

Your thoughts?

I don't care what anyone else says, this is EXACTLY how I feel. I don't necessarily think it'll make or break my relationship, but it's just something I don't like. No matter how long your relationship is or how comfortable you are in front of the person, at least for me, I wouldn't do any of the above.