Women - Farting, Pooping, and more in front of men...

Options

Replies

• hippietofugirl
    Options
    He's watched me give birth to our two children, I think any modesty I may have clung to went right out the window.

YEP. Same here.
  • ExplorinLauren
    ExplorinLauren Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    Ok... lets get real...
    If I have to poo... no one in worlddddddddd can be around me. I have to be in a place far far away from anyone else... my husband isn't even allowed to be on the same floor of the house as me. LOL..
    BUT... if you have to fart... that is different!!! I could neverrrrrrr be with someone who I couldn't fart in front of!!! Its almost an intimacy builder!! LOL ... seriously!! Once you get passed that.. you can get passed anything! My husband would NEVER fart before he got with me...now he tries to beat mine :) I love him for it :) Occasionally we even have fart parades ;) Never take yourself too seriously! :) The beauty of being real beats the" OMG I have to fart and cant" any day!!
  • KettleBellHoe
    Options
    Hardcore Punk, I am comfortable around my men and that includes farting and taking a **** even masturbating...oh welll:) just me i guess. Always have great best friend based romantic relationships.
  • hippietofugirl
    Options
    My husband is actually the more squeemish of us. I probably should tone it down, but I can't help it. I ate 4 deviled eggs and a side of tuna salad the other night before coming to bed and I couldn't suppress the urge to dutch oven the poor man.
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    I just asked my boyfriend how he felt about all this and he said "Are these people living in the 1950's? You can't stop farting. You're lactose intolerant babe! Besides, if you stopped farting, who would I have fart contests with?!?!?! Bring it on baby, my nose is ready."

hahahahaha THAT is why I love him so much.
  • JeepBaja
    JeepBaja Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Hey, what's all this talk about farting?

2001_Jay_And_Silent_Bob_155.jpg

Girls fart you say?

Ah, of course they don't. Only skeevy stoners fart.
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Brought some Glade Air Freshner for this Thread!!
  • windycitycupcake
    windycitycupcake Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    "Clean eating" makes you fart too...all the healthy goodness. The fresher the veggies the fresher the fart I find!

omg tofu farts!!!
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    Hardcore Punk, I am comfortable around my men and that includes farting and taking a **** even masturbating...oh welll:) just me i guess. Always have great best friend based romantic relationships.

I can deal with farting or taking a dump in front of me, but masturbating in front of me. :noway:

And I hope no ladies here post any videos of them doing such a horrid act! :angry:
  • Snitch1
    Snitch1 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    When my daughter was really young..like 5, we slept together (I was a single parent),
    one morning (after a big burrito dinner the nite before) ,
    when she woke up, I turned my head away from her, and made some "chirping" noises.
    She got all excited and wanted to know where the birdie was..
    I told her.."look under the covers"
    ..then I let it rip..:noway:

Ahh. the look on her face..:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    She is 27, and STILL mad about that one..

Oh well, I finally grew up too.:ohwell:
  • ExplorinLauren
    ExplorinLauren Posts: 991 Member
    Options

My only question is this: Whatever one's stance on "the big squeeze," do we need to make a big deal out of it? :laugh:

Seriously! I also posted in a thread about sexual fantasies and there were plenty of "in before the lock" posts. I think this thread has a better chance of being locked because of some of the nasty remarks. :noway:

I did too! Where did that post go? LOL... I know they lock stuff, but the thread completely disappeared! :(
  • shellebelle87
    shellebelle87 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Despite all the sarcasm and nonsense that everyone else is posting, I agree with you. I believe that ladies shouldn't do that kind of stuff in front of another person. Its not attractive whatsoever. We all know we go but we should do it in private. I've been friends with my best friend for like six years and I think I farted in front of her like twice and it was on accident. Its just not classy to brag or talk about how you have to poop or burping in front of someone. Some ladies should get some class.
    So what about men- you're saying it's not okay for women to do these things. You think it's okay for men to? That's hypocritical.

No, I don't think its okay for a man to fart next to me. He should have some respect.

:noway: I've said this before, and I will say it again, does that mean my partner doesnt repsect me because he farts in front of me all the time? Do I not repsect him because I always tell him when I have to poop? B!tch please.

First off, you could have enough common decency to not call me a *****. Ignorant. If you're all really going to get uptight about MY opinion, then you are really childish. Its an opinion. Get over yourselves. I have better things to do with my life then to sit here and defend myself.

Calm down. It's an expression. Have you really never said "***** please?" If not, my most humble apologies. If so, get over it. I was not calling you a b!tch.
  • windycitycupcake
    Options
    My husband is actually the more squeemish of us. I probably should tone it down, but I can't help it. I ate 4 deviled eggs and a side of tuna salad the other night before coming to bed and I couldn't suppress the urge to dutch oven the poor man.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

oh my god i can't get enough of this thread i am truly laughing out loud it's a real thigh slapper
  • TabbathaAnne
    TabbathaAnne Posts: 162 Member
    Options

I can deal with farting or taking a dump in front of me, but masturbating in front of me. :noway:

And I hope no ladies here post any videos of them doing such a horrid act! :angry:

Loololololll...........
  • cybercpa
    cybercpa Posts: 60
    Options
    Do folks find disgusting topics amusing? This is a weight loss website...
  • KettleBellHoe
    Options
    Despite all the sarcasm and nonsense that everyone else is posting, I agree with you. I believe that ladies shouldn't do that kind of stuff in front of another person. Its not attractive whatsoever. We all know we go but we should do it in private. I've been friends with my best friend for like six years and I think I farted in front of her like twice and it was on accident. Its just not classy to brag or talk about how you have to poop or burping in front of someone. Some ladies should get some class.
    So what about men- you're saying it's not okay for women to do these things. You think it's okay for men to? That's hypocritical.

No, I don't think its okay for a man to fart next to me. He should have some respect.

:noway: I've said this before, and I will say it again, does that mean my partner doesnt repsect me because he farts in front of me all the time? Do I not repsect him because I always tell him when I have to poop? B!tch please.

First off, you could have enough common decency to not call me a *****. Ignorant. If you're all really going to get uptight about MY opinion, then you are really childish. Its an opinion. Get over yourselves. I have better things to do with my life then to sit here and defend myself.

Calm down. It's an expression. Have you really never said "***** please?" If not, my most humble apologies. If so, get over it. I was not calling you a b!tch.

Its part of your body stop being grossed over it and everybody GET NAKED!!
  • Chapter3point6
    Options

My only question is this: Whatever one's stance on "the big squeeze," do we need to make a big deal out of it? :laugh:

Seriously! I also posted in a thread about sexual fantasies and there were plenty of "in before the lock" posts. I think this thread has a better chance of being locked because of some of the nasty remarks. :noway:

I did too! Where did that post go? LOL... I know they lock stuff, but the thread completely disappeared! :(

Oh, I just assumed it wasn't getting any more posts because everyone was here fighting about farts are ok or not
  • Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    When my daughter was really young..like 5, we slept together (I was a single parent),
    one morning (after a big burrito dinner the nite before) ,
    when she woke up, I turned my head away from her, and made some "chirping" noises.
    She got all excited and wanted to know where the birdie was..
    I told her.."look under the covers"
    ..then I let it rip..:noway:

Ahh. the look on her face..:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    She is 27, and STILL mad about that one..

Oh well, I finally grew up too.:ohwell:
    Child abuse!!!! :tongue: :laugh:
  • DeeDel32
    DeeDel32 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    my god, i can't express how much i'm loving this thread!!! lol
  • windycitycupcake
    Options
    lets keep it strictly fart talk in here people, lose the *kitten* stuff.

this thread is gold and i will stomp anyone who changes the topic !!!