Women - Farting, Pooping, and more in front of men...

Options

Replies

• Julz2586
    Julz2586 Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Wtf? Us women don't fart or poop.

STOP SPREADING THESE LIES!

:wink:

^^ THIS LOL
  • windycitycupcake
    windycitycupcake Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Sometimes when I know it's going to be a bad fart, I slip it out and ask him if he can smell burning...he takes a deep breath in and BAM! There it is. I disgust myself sometimes.

He farted in K-Mart one day and took off leaving me standing there. A lady walked into it and gave me the worst look ever. He set me up and cackled about it for hours after.

:laugh:

BAHAHAHAHAHAA
  • TabbathaAnne
    TabbathaAnne Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Sometimes when I know it's going to be a bad fart, I slip it out and ask him if he can smell burning...he takes a deep breath in and BAM! There it is. I disgust myself sometimes.

He farted in K-Mart one day and took off leaving me standing there. A lady walked into it and gave me the worst look ever. He set me up and cackled about it for hours after.

BAHAHAHAHAHAA
    'BAHAHA' isss sooooo appropriate here. However this is quite disturbing, but terribly hilarious at the same time!!!
  • amberlongsine
    amberlongsine Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Despite all the sarcasm and nonsense that everyone else is posting, I agree with you. I believe that ladies shouldn't do that kind of stuff in front of another person. Its not attractive whatsoever. We all know we go but we should do it in private. I've been friends with my best friend for like six years and I think I farted in front of her like twice and it was on accident. Its just not classy to brag or talk about how you have to poop or burping in front of someone. Some ladies should get some class.
    So what about men- you're saying it's not okay for women to do these things. You think it's okay for men to? That's hypocritical.

No, I don't think its okay for a man to fart next to me. He should have some respect.

:noway: I've said this before, and I will say it again, does that mean my partner doesnt repsect me because he farts in front of me all the time? Do I not repsect him because I always tell him when I have to poop? B!tch please.

First off, you could have enough common decency to not call me a *****. Ignorant. If you're all really going to get uptight about MY opinion, then you are really childish. Its an opinion. Get over yourselves. I have better things to do with my life then to sit here and defend myself.

You Mad Bro? =)
  • Snitch1
    Snitch1 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    My Golly..what happens if you are having sex (making love, for you gentile ladies), and a queef happens?:embarassed:

Not sure I spelled it right..but we all know what I mean..

Do you get up in the middle of doing the deed, or break out laffing?

Laffing is so much more fun..but again..it was more fun stoned...:noway:

Sister Nicolette
  • Kookie215
    Kookie215 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I just got done watching the How I Met Your Mother episode where Barney had to leave his house everyday at a certain time just to fart and when he finally did his GF was relieved because she'd been going out on the balcony and they shared a fart moment...now that's love
  • mimina578
    Options
    Listen God forbid something happens to you that can leave u bed bound and cant do anything for yourself because then and only then do you realize the real relationship you have with someone....Those that dont fart or **** in front of your men by pure accident, coincedence or on purpose, expect to get a home health nurse, cause theyre outta there!!! Sorry, but its the truth...
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    i go poop in the middle of the night when everyone is sleeping.
    if i have to in the day, i say i'm taking a shower so i know no one will bother me.

i taught my kids to leave the room if they have to fart, and i would expect anyone else to do the same.

I feel kinda bad for the kids. :ohwell:

I mean if you're really that uptight about taking a crap or farting, I think it says a lot more about your own insecurities and boundary issues than anyone else's.

i teach my children manners, that's all.
  • TabbathaAnne
    TabbathaAnne Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    My Golly..what happens if you are having sex (making love, for you gentile ladies), and a queef happens?:embarassed:

Sister Nicolette

LOL WHAT HAS THIS THREAD BECOME!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
  • nikilovesaxl
    Options
    Despite all the sarcasm and nonsense that everyone else is posting, I agree with you. I believe that ladies shouldn't do that kind of stuff in front of another person. Its not attractive whatsoever. We all know we go but we should do it in private. I've been friends with my best friend for like six years and I think I farted in front of her like twice and it was on accident. Its just not classy to brag or talk about how you have to poop or burping in front of someone. Some ladies should get some class.
    So what about men- you're saying it's not okay for women to do these things. You think it's okay for men to? That's hypocritical.

No, I don't think its okay for a man to fart next to me. He should have some respect.

:noway: I've said this before, and I will say it again, does that mean my partner doesnt repsect me because he farts in front of me all the time? Do I not repsect him because I always tell him when I have to poop? B!tch please.

First off, you could have enough common decency to not call me a *****. Ignorant. If you're all really going to get uptight about MY opinion, then you are really childish. Its an opinion. Get over yourselves. I have better things to do with my life then to sit here and defend myself.

You Mad Bro? =)

No :laugh:
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend and I have fart wars and we have a great relationship. He tells me he has to take a poo all the time so why can't I tell him when I have to? All he does is laugh and say "Go give birth to that food baby!!!" lol I don't think it has hurt our relationship one bit. In fact, I'm pretty sure we laugh more than normal couples do. To each his own, but if a man can't find the humor in a fart then he's not the man for me anyway!! You guys are really uptight hahaha Relax, go have some fun or something.
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    Some of the women in this thread are so incredibly hot, no guy is going to care which side of the fence they are on for this topic.

If the incredibly hot woman I am with prefers to keep these functions private, then that is how it would be in the relationship. If she is less concerned and open about it, then that works too.
  • georgie_lou
    georgie_lou Posts: 224 Member
    Options

BAHAHAHAHAHAA

'BAHAHA' isss sooooo appropriate here. However this is quite disturbing, but terribly hilarious at the same time!!!

I can still be a lady though...I promise! I laugh at all these people who imply my relationship is inferior because we fart. We are completely comfortable with each other. Farting is a great way to put a stop to an argument too...*PAAAAAAAAAAAAARP* and we're both giggling.
  • bluex232
    bluex232 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I could KILL my fiance with my *kitten* :blushing: ... ...literally... As much as he doesn't "enjoy" it, lol, we are able to laugh and joke about it! 8-) And he better continue to handle it, because I can already tell our 1yo daughter has been blessed with my "gift" :tongue: :laugh:

Besides, with some of the things he does, sometimes it is a nice sweet revenge to suddenly have to take a poo while he is in the shower! Sometimes you just cant wait!! :wink:
  • JennyLisT
    JennyLisT Posts: 402 Member
    Options

Sister Nicolette

Holy crap (the only kind my ladylike body produces!)-
    I was going to go to sleep, but this thread seems like a better alternative. :drinker:
  • stagegoddess
    stagegoddess Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    i fart in front of my bf---we have jokes/games about farting (nothing gross, kinda like fake yelling at each other for doing it and quoting movies/shows about it) he hates hates hates it when i have to use the bathroom (i drink a LOT of water everyday) while he's in there either showering or shaving but somethings things coincide. we've been together for 10 years so we must be doing something right---farting doesn't hurt us at all........except for our noses but its short term
  • Strapples
    Strapples Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    The people getting super offended makes this thread a hilarious bedtime read.

LOL!!! Yes it sure does!!

here i am laughing my butt off at this thread. Thanks MFP yet again... what a wonderful um... diet tool... yeah... um... uhhh-huh...

when i gotta fart or crap i gotta fart or crap. end of story. i dont brag about it but when i gotta use the can i make it noted and say something like OUT OF THE WAY I GOT DIBS ON THE CAN. yes only one bathroom in our dang house. 3 people 1 toilet... it can get hectic!
  • amberlongsine
    amberlongsine Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Farts are funny lol. I've been with my BF for 8 and a half years (since I was 17) and I do all of the above. I have a loving, sexy, romantic, fun relationship too!! SOMETIMES (if I'm busting) I'll even go when he's in there. *GASP*

Ahahahahah!!
  • jebo1982
    jebo1982 Posts: 85 Member
    Options

In saying that...there's a time and a place. I don't do it in public or when we're around other people.

I'm going to have to try that as payback for the dutch oven my boy friend did the other night. Yes, I have the sense of humor of a 12 yr old boy.

I'm not going to hold my farts in front of my bf. That'll give me a tummy ache.
  • Snitch1
    Snitch1 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Well..Well..Quite the conversation someone started.
    My hubby and I have been on/off for 22 years.
    We have seen, done it all.
    Although, I will admit, it was funnier when we were smoking weed.

BTW, I don't fart~I Fluff!!!

And, should one "sneak out" or come out "like a marching band"..it is ALWAYS blamed on the DOGS!!!

I don't Poop-I "drop the kids off at the pool"-lol-heard that one at work.. cracked me up..but being a night shift RN, you can laff about anything!!

Seriously, bathroom time is finally PRIVATE TIME.