Women - Farting, Pooping, and more in front of men...

Options

Replies

• F__7
    F__7 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Yum
  • hippietofugirl
    Options
    Its a matter of whether or not you're comfortable with a person. I would hate to be in a car with my husband and have to suppress a bodily function just to make him feel like I wasn't "letting myself go." That's ridiculous. When you marry someone, you marry your best friend (or that's how it should be anyway) and I don't know about you, but I fart, burp and everything else around my best friends with no shame. If he truly loves you and you truly love him, that shiz doesn't matter in the slightest. And some people need some comic relief to liven up their daily lives! Nobody likes a prude! Try living with someone for 20 years and see how that "no farting/burping" thing goes. I'm sure if you refrain from doing so, your relationship will be HEAPS better than everyone elses...NOT.
  • ExplorinLauren
    ExplorinLauren Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm not a lady then. On the first night my SO and I spent together, I said the following "There's something you need to know about me and I'm not going to change. I fart. A lot. And I'm not holding it in around you. So you can stay, or you can go, but I'll be farting either way."

I don't fart ON him. He doesn't fart on me. We fart in each other's presence. And congratulate each other on a good one...

Lmao... That is funny!!! :) Love it!
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    Of course, we both enjoy being surprised in the shower.

You guys really poop in the shower with each other? Gross!

:laugh: You know what I meant! I hope. :devil:

Also...
    I guess I'm not a lady then. On the first night my SO and I spent together, I said the following "There's something you need to know about me and I'm not going to change. I fart. A lot. And I'm not holding it in around you. So you can stay, or you can go, but I'll be farting either way."

I don't fart ON him. He doesn't fart on me. We fart in each other's presence. And congratulate each other on a good one...

You are awesome. :heart:
  • nikilovesaxl
    Options
    Despite all the sarcasm and nonsense that everyone else is posting, I agree with you. I believe that ladies shouldn't do that kind of stuff in front of another person. Its not attractive whatsoever. We all know we go but we should do it in private. I've been friends with my best friend for like six years and I think I farted in front of her like twice and it was on accident. Its just not classy to brag or talk about how you have to poop or burping in front of someone. Some ladies should get some class.
    So what about men- you're saying it's not okay for women to do these things. You think it's okay for men to? That's hypocritical.
    No, I don't think its okay for a man to fart next to me. He should have some respect.

And you should respect our natural gaseous emissions.

It has nothing to do with respecting gas, but your opinion is your own and I could care less.
  • shellebelle87
    shellebelle87 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Despite all the sarcasm and nonsense that everyone else is posting, I agree with you. I believe that ladies shouldn't do that kind of stuff in front of another person. Its not attractive whatsoever. We all know we go but we should do it in private. I've been friends with my best friend for like six years and I think I farted in front of her like twice and it was on accident. Its just not classy to brag or talk about how you have to poop or burping in front of someone. Some ladies should get some class.
    So what about men- you're saying it's not okay for women to do these things. You think it's okay for men to? That's hypocritical.

No, I don't think its okay for a man to fart next to me. He should have some respect.

:noway: I've said this before, and I will say it again, does that mean my partner doesnt respect me because he farts in front of me all the time? Do I not respect him because I always tell him when I have to poop?
  • Stephanie_Autry
    Stephanie_Autry Posts: 228 Member
    Options

Farting is natural buddy.
  • Priincess_Natalie
    Priincess_Natalie Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    My husband would think I was an alien if I didn't do these things. Why would he care?? If our relationship could be rocked by a little farting or pooping then I would be concerned. As for class...my husband isn't about traditional class and neither am I. We like to worry about more important things than poop and farts.

Lighten up a little. Giggling about a fart has never killed anyone.
  • seximami79
    seximami79 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    seems like a lot of work...I feel lucky if my dude doesn't come drop a deuce while I am taking a bath or brushing my teeth in there. we have a baby and children...we live in **** and farts!
  • prairiedawg2014
    Options
    to mccoubs....iam so totally in agreement with you on this. i have been married for 35 yrs and have never done the above in front of my husband....nor do i tell him, even tho he does in front of me. i have always been a lady that way.....as for my potty mouth....thats a whole different story LOL!
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    I'm knocked up. I have no control over my flatulence. Plus, my husband thinks it's funny when I fart and can't help it.
  • MiCool90
    MiCool90 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Haha haha

That's all I gotta say

Haha haha
  • nikilovesaxl
    Options

:noway: I've said this before, and I will say it again, does that mean my partner doesnt repsect me because he farts in front of me all the time? Do I not repsect him because I always tell him when I have to poop? B!tch please.

First off, you could have enough common decency to not call me a *****. Ignorant. If you're all really going to get uptight about MY opinion, then you are really childish. Its an opinion. Get over yourselves. I have better things to do with my life then to sit here and defend myself.
  • chocobo93
    chocobo93 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I would never be with a man I didn't feel comfortable farting or pooping around. I dumped a guy once because he said he didn't think it was ladylike to fart. My husband and I fart and poop around each other all the time. We have a great relationship.

Amen girl!
  • ExplorinLauren
    ExplorinLauren Posts: 991 Member
    Options

It has nothing to do with respecting gas, but your opinion is your own and I could care less.

Wow... If you farted occasionally you probably wouldn't be so upset by all of this :) Just sayin'
  • nikilovesaxl
    Options

Wow... If you farted occasionally you probably wouldn't be so upset by all of this :) Just sayin'

Alrighty then.
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Farting on my man is not something I would be bragging about.
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    The people getting super offended makes this thread a hilarious bedtime read.
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options

:noway: I've said this before, and I will say it again, does that mean my partner doesnt repsect me because he farts in front of me all the time? Do I not repsect him because I always tell him when I have to poop? B!tch please.

First off, you could have enough common decency to not call me a *****. Ignorant. If you're all really going to get uptight about MY opinion, then you are really childish. Its an opinion. Get over yourselves. I have better things to do with my life then to sit here and defend myself.

Do you? :huh:
  • Priincess_Natalie
    Priincess_Natalie Posts: 367 Member
    Options

:heart: I think I love you :love: