Women - Farting, Pooping, and more in front of men...

Options

Replies

• pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Wtf? Us women don't fart or poop.

STOP SPREADING THESE LIES!

:wink:

exactly!

however, if we did, i would imagine it would look like this:

F5K3PETGX6OVUDO.LARGE.jpg

too much?

Friend request sent.
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't label a woman as relationship or non relationship material based on whether she farted in front of me.

This.

That being said, I value passion, trust, and comfort above all else in a relationship, and not letting myself go, or her not letting herself go, is antithetical to all of that for me. Does that mean I want her to go around farting constantly? No, because that's ridiculous. But if we only had one bathroom and I was in the shower and she had to poop and went ahead with it, would I call that "letting herself go"? Absolutely not. That's just being comfortable.

Lol - this. When you've lived with someone for so many years, it doesn't (or shouldn't anyway) bother you when the other does these types of things. It's often joked about, but it's not like either my husband or I go around having farting contests or something. He hates being barged in on while he's in the bathroom, NO MATTER WHAT HE'S DOING! He could just be brushing his teeth or shaving and he'll give me the evil eye and slam the door shut even if I peek in! LOL! But the funny part to me, is that every time I'M in the bathroom, he has to come poke his head in and give me that goofy smile of his cause he knows. HE KNOWS. It's not a big deal to me, but sometimes I act like I'm mad at him (jokingly) when he does it. It is a bigger deal to him. He needs his alone time. Of course, we both enjoy being surprised in the shower.
  • VanessaHeartsMasr
    Options
    I would never be with a man I didn't feel comfortable farting or pooping around. I dumped a guy once because he said he didn't think it was ladylike to fart. My husband and I fart and poop around each other all the time. We have a great relationship.
  • ExplorinLauren
    ExplorinLauren Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    Some ladies should get some class.

Or we could *poot* in class... I mean, its kind of the same thing.
  • ddeese1
    ddeese1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My fiancee does all the above in front of me. Doesn't bother me. We've shared plenty of fart jokes. I guess I found the right girl lol
  • Stephanie_Autry
    Stephanie_Autry Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Despite all the sarcasm and nonsense that everyone else is posting, I agree with you. I believe that ladies shouldn't do that kind of stuff in front of another person. Its not attractive whatsoever. We all know we go but we should do it in private. I've been friends with my best friend for like six years and I think I farted in front of her like twice and it was on accident. Its just not classy to brag or talk about how you have to poop or burping in front of someone. Some ladies should get some class.
    So what about men- you're saying it's not okay for women to do these things. You think it's okay for men to? That's hypocritical.
  • JennyLisT
    JennyLisT Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    If he can stand me first thing in the morning, he can handle a fart.
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    I pee in the shower.
  • kr3851
    kr3851 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm not a lady then. On the first night my SO and I spent together, I said the following "There's something you need to know about me and I'm not going to change. I fart. A lot. And I'm not holding it in around you. So you can stay, or you can go, but I'll be farting either way."

I don't fart ON him. He doesn't fart on me. We fart in each other's presence. And congratulate each other on a good one...
  • georgie_lou
    georgie_lou Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Farts are funny lol. I've been with my BF for 8 and a half years (since I was 17) and I do all of the above. I have a loving, sexy, romantic, fun relationship too!! SOMETIMES (if I'm busting) I'll even go when he's in there. *GASP*
  • BaconMD
    BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    Of course, we both enjoy being surprised in the shower.
    You guys really poop in the shower with each other? Gross!
  • nikilovesaxl
    Options
    Despite all the sarcasm and nonsense that everyone else is posting, I agree with you. I believe that ladies shouldn't do that kind of stuff in front of another person. Its not attractive whatsoever. We all know we go but we should do it in private. I've been friends with my best friend for like six years and I think I farted in front of her like twice and it was on accident. Its just not classy to brag or talk about how you have to poop or burping in front of someone. Some ladies should get some class.
    So what about men- you're saying it's not okay for women to do these things. You think it's okay for men to? That's hypocritical.

No, I don't think its okay for a man to fart next to me. He should have some respect.
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    Farts are funny lol. I've been with my BF for 8 and a half years (since I was 17) and I do all of the above. I have a loving, sexy, romantic, fun relationship too!! SOMETIMES (if I'm busting) I'll even go when he's in there. *GASP*

This! Totally the same with my fiance, we dont care. We have seen it all!
  • LishaCole
    LishaCole Posts: 245
    Options
    I would never intentionally fart around anyone. However, it's bound to happen - we have been living together for years. When I do fart around him it insults his sensibilities, so I throw him one of these " :huh: ", and we discuss digestive physiology and his double standards.
  • thehka
    thehka Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I think people can be so uptight about this stuff. EVERYONE does it. My bf and I have been farting and announcing our poops since week 2 of the relationship. It has nothing to do with maturity in a relationship, we're just that comfortable. I don't find him less attractive for farting in front of me because its just freaking gas. Though I DO close the door when I go number 2. That much I'll protect him from and him, me. :p
  • JennyLisT
    JennyLisT Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    No, I don't think its okay for a man to fart next to me. He should have some respect.

And you should respect our natural gaseous emissions.
  • georgie_lou
    georgie_lou Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Sometimes when I know it's going to be a bad fart, I slip it out and ask him if he can smell burning...he takes a deep breath in and BAM! There it is. I disgust myself sometimes.

He farted in K-Mart one day and took off leaving me standing there. A lady walked into it and gave me the worst look ever. He set me up and cackled about it for hours after.

In saying that...there's a time and a place. I don't do it in public or when we're around other people.
  • Laura_Suzie
    Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    haha this reminds me of the movie "Ted" when the gay guy thought it was weird that Mark Wahlberg's girlfriend farted in front of him. There was also a discussion on the show "Freaks and Geeks" about this.

I say it depends on where you are in the relationship. Also, if he openly farts in front of you, then it really shouldn't matter if you do too...
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    I pee in the shower.

Part of my morning routine. If I had to do both separately, I would be late for work. :tongue:
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    I see my guy 3-4 days a week, and we don't live together. Because of the time we've spent together, and our honesty, we are both aware that the other poops, but are respectful about it.
    Neither of us intentionally pass gas in front of the other, and we don't tease about it.

This continues to be the most amazing "relationship" I've ever been in!