Women - Farting, Pooping, and more in front of men...

Options

Replies

• djkshdfd
    djkshdfd Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    I'm knocked up. I have no control over my flatulence. Plus, my husband thinks it's funny when I fart and can't help it.

My man wouldn't care either. He laughs.
  • hippietofugirl
    Options
    Yeah try having a baby. Farting, burping, vomiting, pooping....You and your lovey will experience it all together! You can either pretend like its not happening, and there's nothing to joke about or you can find some comic relief in it. I'd prefer not to sit in awkward silence but that's just me.
  • SWilkins75
    SWilkins75 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I have been married 29 years and there are a few things that still remain private, {except for the oops moments.}
    After 29 years youhave private things between you two??? For example????
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    i go poop in the middle of the night when everyone is sleeping.
    if i have to in the day, i say i'm taking a shower so i know no one will bother me.

i taught my kids to leave the room if they have to fart, and i would expect anyone else to do the same.
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I have been married 29 years and there are a few things that still remain private, {except for the oops moments.}

Ya like maybe they don't rip farts on eachother? That's just gross. I don't need the man who makes me cum farting on me intentionally.
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    i go poop in the middle of the night when everyone is sleeping.
    if i have to in the day, i say i'm taking a shower so i know no one will bother me.

i taught my kids to leave the room if they have to fart, and i would expect anyone else to do the same.

I feel kinda bad for the kids. :ohwell:

I mean if you're really that uptight about taking a crap or farting, I think it says a lot more about your own insecurities and boundary issues than anyone else's.
  • darrcn5
    darrcn5 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    You aren't a prude because you don't fart/poop/pee or whatever in front of your SO. And it IS sustainable long term. My DH and I have been together for 7 years, living together for 5, and married for 3. In all that time together, we have never farted or pooped in front of one another. I definitely believe in keeping a little mystery in a relationship. I guess we both prefer partners who keep some things private, which is why we get along so well. I don't tell him about my period either or change my feminine products in front of him.
    I am not insecure because I don't want to fart/poop/pee in front of the only person I am going to have sex with for the rest of my life! That is such an asinine judgment.
    And someone made the comment that your spouse is supposed to be your best friend, don't you fart in front of them-Yeah, I have never farted in front of my best friends either.
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options

Ya like maybe they don't rip farts on eachother? That's just gross. I don't need the man who makes me cum farting on me intentionally.

LOL I don't think anyone here is talking about farting on their SO intentionally... geez.
  • sizzle92
    Options
    Um ya read the whole thread.^^^^^
  • TabbathaAnne
    TabbathaAnne Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!!! I think I made it through about 10 posts before I almost died laughing...

For all the ladies who cant handle a fart, omg, wait til you have babies........... LOL!

Wicked funny thread!
  • Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Sometimes when I know it's going to be a bad fart, I slip it out and ask him if he can smell burning...he takes a deep breath in and BAM! There it is. I disgust myself sometimes.

He farted in K-Mart one day and took off leaving me standing there. A lady walked into it and gave me the worst look ever. He set me up and cackled about it for hours after.

In saying that...there's a time and a place. I don't do it in public or when we're around other people.
    OMG! This made me howl with laughter! Reminded me a bit of a couple times out with my ex, who had vicious farts - he dropped a couple in stores and would usher me quickly out of the isle and keep an eye on unsuspecting shoppers approaching the drop zone. Those poor, poor people. At least, he had the class to never set me up.

Congratulations to all you people who have such tight sphincters that you can contain all your farts in the presence of others, and may you continue to have such control as you age and digestive issues begin to appear in us mere mortals.

I do like privacy about the bathroom. I was married 10 years and never shared the bathroom while either of us were using the toilet. To me, that's gross. I think it's important to have a little mystery in that department.
  • Kookie215
    Kookie215 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    LOL My and my Husband dont find it a big deal we especially him, It's not something that ever comes up. Of course when we were first together i was nervous about it, i was taking showers every time i did the deed but i guess when you actually love someone and are comfortable with them silly stuff like that just goes away
  • DeeDel32
    DeeDel32 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!!! I think I made it through about 10 posts before I almost died laughing...

For all the ladies who cant handle a fart, omg, wait til you have babies........... LOL!

Wicked funny thread!

OMG! I know!
  • Snitch1
    Snitch1 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Well..Well..Quite the conversation someone started.
    My hubby and I have been on/off for 22 years.
    We have seen, done it all.:noway:
    Although, I will admit, it was funnier when we were smoking weed.:laugh:

BTW, I don't fart~I Fluff!!!:wink:

And, should one "sneak out" or come out "like a marching band"..it is ALWAYS blamed on the DOGS!!!

I don't Poop-I "drop the kids off at the pool"-lol-heard that one at work.. cracked me up..but being a night shift RN, you can laff about anything!!:happy:

Seriously, bathroom time is finally, after many years, OUR PRIVATE TIME.:bigsmile:
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to all you people who have such tight sphincters that you can contain all your farts in the presence of others, and may you continue to have such control as you age and digestive issues begin to appear in us mere mortals.

THIS!

Best comment sofar.
  • Shelgirl001
    Shelgirl001 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    The people getting super offended makes this thread a hilarious bedtime read.

LOL!!! Yes it sure does!!
  • amberlongsine
    amberlongsine Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Aj is the First and Only Man Ive ever pooped or farted in front of. I crap with the door open if i please. He craps when I'm taking a nice shower. Seems even to me. If Men can hold us women down and fart on our backs and fart in our faces and fart in general near our bodies. I have the right to fart right back. if you take a dump when im taking a bath or a shower, i'm gonna crap with the door open and let that smell linger into his 'Man zone'.

If i have to deal with his stench when i'm trying to relax and smell the nice bubble bath.

Have fun with that wiff while your playing COD.
  • hippietofugirl
    Options

Wicked funny thread!

LOL AMEN. Kids will put an end to prudeness for good
  • sizzle92
    Options
    I guess I'm not a lady then. On the first night my SO and I spent together, I said the following "There's something you need to know about me and I'm not going to change. I fart. A lot. And I'm not holding it in around you. So you can stay, or you can go, but I'll be farting either way."

I don't fart ON him. He doesn't fart on me. We fart in each other's presence. And congratulate each other on a good one...

Ok so I read it wrong. I read it as she farts ON him. It's still gross to sit around rippin them and not simply excusing yourself from other's presense. I have a teenager and an 8 year old. I don't need my sexual partner doing it too.
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    The people getting super offended makes this thread a hilarious bedtime read.

I agree