Women - Farting, Pooping, and more in front of men...

Options

Replies

• windycitycupcake
    windycitycupcake Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Sometimes when I know it's going to be a bad fart, I slip it out and ask him if he can smell burning...he takes a deep breath in and BAM! There it is. I disgust myself sometimes.

He farted in K-Mart one day and took off leaving me standing there. A lady walked into it and gave me the worst look ever. He set me up and cackled about it for hours after.
    :laugh:

BAHAHAHAHAHAA
    'BAHAHA' isss sooooo appropriate here. However this is quite disturbing, but terribly hilarious at the same time!!!

this convo is so funny to me.

i know we were all raised differently. but i come from a big greek family and this whole thing just has me cracking up.

i can just imagine being in the grocery store with my mom, she farts and dashes all the time and tries to leave me in a cloud of fart. it cracks me up and grosses me out at the same time but it's family you know?
  • jasondcooper
    Options
    Only yesterday my neighbor told me and my wife that she never farts. Not that she doesn't bend over and let 'er rip right in front of her husband, but that she DOES NOT fart.

Personally, I think her assertion is ridiculous - - is it biologically possible to never fart? I find myself, once again, wondering why this is such a big deal for some women. The only thing that I can come up with is that many females are socialized to believe that such behaviour is not "ladylike." If that's what a person believes, that's fine. As a guy, I just want to be with a person who is comfortable with who she is.

My only question is this: Whatever one's stance on "the big squeeze," do we need to make a big deal out of it? :laugh:
  • hippietofugirl
    Options
    My Golly..what happens if you are having sex (making love, for you gentile ladies), and a queef happens?:embarassed:

Not sure I spelled it right..but we all know what I mean..

Do you get up in the middle of doing the deed, or break out laffing?

Laffing is so much more fun..but again..it was more fun stoned...:noway:

Sister Nicolette

LOL OMG ROFL
  • TabbathaAnne
    TabbathaAnne Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Not gonna lie though, I used to hold them in at school. Cuz who wants to be a kid and get made fun of by all the other kids. I swear during grad ceremony someone would be like "Omg remember in 8th grade when Tabb farted...." Yah, I dont think so. But Ill admit, the tummy aches from holding were AWFUL!!! Not that Im not a lady about it now, but Im not feeling bad for what comes natural to my body! Those tummy aches HURT!!!
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    He's watched me give birth to our two children, I think any modesty I may have clung to went right out the window.
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    i know we were all raised differently. but i come from a big greek family and this whole thing just has me cracking up.

i can just imagine being in the grocery store with my mom, she farts and dashes all the time and tries to leave me in a cloud of fart. it cracks me up and grosses me out at the same time but it's family you know?

My grandmother used to fart all the time. When I was little, she blamed the dog. A little later, she just said, "more room out than in!"
  • Chapter3point6
    Options

My only question is this: Whatever one's stance on "the big squeeze," do we need to make a big deal out of it? :laugh:

Seriously! I also posted in a thread about sexual fantasies and there were plenty of "in before the lock" posts. I think this thread has a better chance of being locked because of some of the nasty remarks. :noway:
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    You wrote....I always seem to "fall in love" and have long lasting relationships

You look so young. Gotta wonder how many long last relationships you could have had at your age. What is your opinion of a long lasting relationship?

I am sure the dog in your profile picture could care less if you fart in front of him.

Best of luck to you holding in your gas.
  • kmm7309
    kmm7309 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    I used to have the princess mentality. I used to turn on the vent or run the sink when I peed and pooped in the bathroom, so it couldn't be heard. It took me two years of marriage and taking on a couple of step-sons to get comfortable with farting and the like. I wouldn't even SAY the word "fart" before then.:embarassed:

The kids think it's a riot, and we all laugh it off and blame each other. That being said, we only engage in the comedy inside of the home. We don't do it in public.

Also, I told my husband that if he ever tried to "dutch oven" me, he would wake up without his proper "tool" in the morning. Seven years in and still haven't been dutch-ovened... :flowerforyou:
  • JennyLisT
    JennyLisT Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Only yesterday my neighbor told me and my wife that she never farts. Not that she doesn't bend over and let 'er rip right in front of her husband, but that she DOES NOT fart.

Personally, I think her assertion is ridiculous - - is it biologically possible to never fart? I find myself, once again, wondering why this is such a big deal for some women. The only thing that I can come up with is that many females are socialized to believe that such behaviour is not "ladylike." If that's what a person believes, that's fine. As a guy, I just want to be with a person who is comfortable with who she is.

A woman I used to work with once told me that she "doesn't do THAT" (referring to farting). She wouldn't even say the word. She told me that her body gets rid of all of her gas through belching that she does in private.
  • bluex232
    bluex232 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I could KILL my fiance with my *kitten* :blushing: ... ...literally... As much as he doesn't "enjoy" it, lol, we are able to laugh and joke about it! 8-) And he better continue to handle it, because I can already tell our 1yo daughter has been blessed with my "gift" :tongue: :laugh:

Besides, with some of the things he does, sometimes it is a nice sweet revenge to suddenly have to take a poo while he is in the shower! Sometimes you just cant wait!! :wink:

Oh and I forgot to add, he also gets the cup o cheese every now and then(see video below). BAHAHAHAHAHA!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xFaJUZRkQM
  • amberlongsine
    amberlongsine Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Sometimes when I know it's going to be a bad fart, I slip it out and ask him if he can smell burning...he takes a deep breath in and BAM! There it is. I disgust myself sometimes.

He farted in K-Mart one day and took off leaving me standing there. A lady walked into it and gave me the worst look ever. He set me up and cackled about it for hours after.

In saying that...there's a time and a place. I don't do it in public or when we're around other people.

I'm going to have to try that as payback for the dutch oven my boy friend did the other night. Yes, I have the sense of humor of a 12 yr old boy.

I'm not going to hold my farts in front of my bf. That'll give me a tummy ache.

^^^ Right!? No tummy aches here!
  • TabbathaAnne
    TabbathaAnne Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    He's watched me give birth to our two children, I think any modesty I may have clung to went right out the window.

Most ladies number two DURING this..........

Im sure he was NOT offended!
  • Snitch1
    Snitch1 Posts: 201 Member
    Options

:laugh:

BAHAHAHAHAHAA
    'BAHAHA' isss sooooo appropriate here. However this is quite disturbing, but terribly hilarious at the same time!!!

this convo is so funny to me.

^^^^ I too, am from a Greek family..and do the supermarket FLUFF and run with my daughter and boyfriend..ha ha.
    Also, I noted on your profile, you are from "The WINDY CITY"!!!!!..
    could it be all the GREEKS??????..
    my parents are from there..ha ha ha
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    i have been with my husband long enough farts, pooh and "other things" have become a contest to see who can gross the other one out more.

that being said i beleve in waiting to fart around somone until you know um realy well- or have some awsome beans
  • amberlongsine
    amberlongsine Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I could KILL my fiance with my *kitten* :blushing: ... ...literally... As much as he doesn't "enjoy" it, lol, we are able to laugh and joke about it! 8-) And he better continue to handle it, because I can already tell our 1yo daughter has been blessed with my "gift" :tongue: :laugh:

Besides, with some of the things he does, sometimes it is a nice sweet revenge to suddenly have to take a poo while he is in the shower! Sometimes you just cant wait!! :wink:

Oh and I forgot to add, he also gets the cup o cheese every now and then(see video below). BAHAHAHAHAHA!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xFaJUZRkQM

GOD YES!!!!!!
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    You wrote....I always seem to "fall in love" and have long lasting relationships

You look so young. Gotta wonder how many long last relationships you could have had at your age. What is your opinion of a long lasting relationship?

I am sure the dog in your profile picture could care less if you fart in front of him.

Best of luck to you holding in your gas.

I think you just won the thread. I Lol'ed
  • lostinthe619
    Options
    I just farted...
  • georgie_lou
    georgie_lou Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    "Clean eating" makes you fart too...all the healthy goodness. The fresher the veggies the fresher the fart I find!
  • Stephanie_Autry
    Stephanie_Autry Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Despite all the sarcasm and nonsense that everyone else is posting, I agree with you. I believe that ladies shouldn't do that kind of stuff in front of another person. Its not attractive whatsoever. We all know we go but we should do it in private. I've been friends with my best friend for like six years and I think I farted in front of her like twice and it was on accident. Its just not classy to brag or talk about how you have to poop or burping in front of someone. Some ladies should get some class.
    So what about men- you're saying it's not okay for women to do these things. You think it's okay for men to? That's hypocritical.

No, I don't think its okay for a man to fart next to me. He should have some respect.

:noway: I've said this before, and I will say it again, does that mean my partner doesnt repsect me because he farts in front of me all the time? Do I not repsect him because I always tell him when I have to poop? B!tch please.

First off, you could have enough common decency to not call me a *****. Ignorant. If you're all really going to get uptight about MY opinion, then you are really childish. Its an opinion. Get over yourselves. I have better things to do with my life then to sit here and defend myself.

You Mad Bro? =)

Then, why are you responding?