Women - Farting, Pooping, and more in front of men...

Options

Replies

• Chapter3point6
    Options
    Recent studies have shown that there is a direct relationship in a decrease in detecting sarcasm and inhaling farts.

Clearly this post needs bumped. :noway: :laugh:
  • amberlongsine
    amberlongsine Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    359w5f.jpg
  • shellebelle87
    shellebelle87 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    What happens if you accidentally menstruate on your partner? Does the world implode?
  • UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 13,123 Member
    Options
    359w5f.jpg
    Gotta love Beavis & Butthead...
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    What happens if you accidentally menstruate on your partner? Does the world implode?

Prefer not to test this one out. lol
  • Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    so, just to bring it back to nutrition if i may....

If you want to reduce your gas production, you should avoid these ten foods that make you fart. These foods promote farting because you can't digest them completely. When they reach your intestine in their undigested form, the bacteria in your intestine break them down and produce gas. The worst farting foods can vary from person to person, so if you're really concerned about stopping gas, you should keep a diary of what foods you eat and how much you fart.

Beans. The famous "musical fruit" makes you fart because they contain the sugar raffinose. You can reduce beans' gassiness, while keeping their health beneifts, by soaking them overnight and draining them, then cooking with fresh water.

Cruciferous vegetables. Cauliflower and broccoli contain the same type of sugar as beans. There's no way to reduce their gassiness if you eat them raw.

Fruit. Fruits contain fructose, another sugar which can be difficult to digest.

Dairy products. Dairy products contain lactose, or milk sugar. The majority of people are lactose intolerant, meaning they can't digest lactose properly and may develop gassiness, discomfort or stomach upset if they eat it. Eating lactose can make you fart if you are slightly lactose intolerant.

High-fructose corn syrup. This is a common sweetener that sneaks its way into all kinds of processed foods. Since it contains high levels of fructose, it can make you fart.

Whole grains.Fiber-rich foods are promoted as part of a healthy diet, but also contain indigestible carbohydrates that make you fart. If you want to increase the amount of fiber in your diet, do it slowly to give your system a chance to adjust, or else you'll experience lots of gassy discomfort.

Sorbitol. Sorbitol found naturally in fruits, is also a common artificial sweetener in chewing gum and other sugar-free foods. It's hard to digest, making it low-calorie, but that also means it makes you fart.

Gum. Chewing gum can make you fart because when you chew gum, you swallow air.

Soda. Carbonated beverages like soda have a flatulent effect: when you put gas inside your body, it has to escape somewhere, either by burping or farting.

Meat. Meat and other protein-rich foods don't directly make you fart, but they do increase the time it takes to digest your food, meaning bacteria have more time to produce gases in your intestines. It also produces sulfur, which makes your farts smell worse.

If you want to reduce your gas production, you should avoid these ten foods that make you fart. These foods promote farting because you can't digest them completely. When they reach your intestine in their undigested form, the bacteria in your intestine break them down and produce gas. The worst farting foods can vary from person to person, so if you're really concerned about stopping gas, you should keep a diary of what foods you eat and how much you fart.

"the fart diaries" new tv show?
    So... no green vegetables, fruit, meat or dairy... kind of doesn't leave much else in the way of food other than the starchy carbs and fats that got some of us here overweight in the first place.
  • amberlongsine
    Options
    farting.jpg
  • shellebelle87
    Options

Prefer not to test this one out. lol

Hahah it would be gross, for sure, but would they freak out and break up with their partner out of sheer embarrassment? Or you would you have a laugh and move on?
  • BaconMD
    BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    8 pages? I thought this is MyFITNESSPal, Not MyFARTINGPal!!!!!!
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    I got lucky, my husband can't smell bad smells. His brother sat on his face with a nasty diaper on when they were kids and it overloaded his senses.

LMFAO WHUT????!!?

yes, its true. My husband's brother is missing part of his intestines and has had to wear diapers his whole life, even now as an adult. So when they were kids wrestling he sat on his face doing a move and now he can't smell anything foul, but he can still smell pleasant scents. It's so weird??!!
  • Snitch1
    Snitch1 Posts: 201 Member
    Options

^^^^^^^^^^^^^No, they used to call it "Earning your RED WINGS," but, that was if he was taking a "lunch break" down "there"
    WTF, I'm a lot older than ya'll.
  • SweetCheekszx0
    SweetCheekszx0 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    1st off girls don't fart.. They fluff :D lol & 2nd of all I take a **** while my boyfriend brushes his teeth lol we have 1 bathroom FYI. & I walk around butt *kitten* naked not looking my hottest haha lol. I can tell him when he has a booger in his nose as well as he does to me and I'm not mortified afterwards... I mean maybe in the courting stages of like 0-6mths but I'm a firm believer the if your with a guy for only 6 months and he breaks up with you at the 6- 12 mth mark he simply got to know you and all of your falults wether you'd like to believe it or not & decided he's not game and wants something different even if you let your farts travel back up your *kitten* for the sake of petty embarrassment ... 2 relationships under my belt.. 1st one 5 yrs current one 4 yrs ...
  • windycitycupcake
    windycitycupcake Posts: 516 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    I think some muscle contractions are involved in both. I wonder how many calories...
  • TabbathaAnne
    TabbathaAnne Posts: 162 Member
    Options

Just trying to keep people informed on the effects of leafy greens and legumes! ;)
  • shellebelle87
    Options

^^^^^^^^^^^^^No, they used to call it "Earning your RED WINGS," but, that was if he was taking a "lunch break" down "there"
    WTF, I'm a lot older than ya'll.

Hahaha I've heard of the red wings but not while taking a lunch break down there, but that happened to a friend of mine hahahha he was so grossed out afterwards hahahahah

Edit: if we mean the same thing?
  • amberlongsine
    Options
    cap034.jpg
  • Pimpmonkey
    Pimpmonkey Posts: 566
    Options
    Everyone farts and poops!! Everyone should accept that and I highly doubt your relationships are so fabulous because you don't fart or poop in front of him. Maybe it has to do with communication or dedication? Ya think? Sorry, I know it's rude, but I was a bit offended that apparently my relationship will fail if I don't act like a princess in front of him.

^^^This
  • windycitycupcake
    windycitycupcake Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    So... no green vegetables, fruit, meat or dairy... kind of doesn't leave much else in the way of food other than the starchy carbs and fats that got some of us here overweight in the first place.

time to invest in some "bean-o"

it's true though, if you ease the raw veggies in slowly it helps. i avoid raw broccoli and cauliflower because it makes me toot like there's no tomorrow
  • shellebelle87
    Options
    cap034.jpg

Hahhaha man I wish this site had a "like" button!!