Women - Farting, Pooping, and more in front of men...

Options

Replies

• ashesfromfire
    ashesfromfire Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    I've been with the same wonderful man for about 4 years now, about three years ago I had excused myself to go to the bathroom, after about 30 seconds my man barged in proclaiming loudly, "Really!? We haven't gotten to the pooping with the door open stage yet?!" and stood their and watched the remained of the process. Since then we've also reached the borrowing eachother tooth brush, and the oh so charming, popping each others back pimples stage. He's my best friend first, lover second, and I wouldn't have it any other way. We have a wonderful, realistic romance.

Ummm. No. Lol... I love that you shared this... but no way in hell I'm popping pimples or sharing toothbrushes ... Thats just gross... bring on an *kitten* goblin ANY day.. over that stuff. LOL... But, I love your honesty :)

Hey, if you need a tooth brush you need a tooth brush - and really if you spend four years kissing I'm sure the mouths have been together enough that it makes no difference. Spit swapping isn't anything new right?
    And really, if you can't ask your life partner to pop your pimples who can you ask?

Do you mind if I ask how old your BF is?

Wow. At the age of 18 he was walking in on you to watch you poop. :noway: :laugh:

I never said we weren't strange people, but it's what works for us. If I had the worlds most perfect body, I wouldn't need this website - and he's seen me naked hundreds of time: obviously theirs no illusion that I'm a goddess deserving feet kissing a worship (though of course I'm fabulous, don't get me wrong) . The point is we're both human. Does he APPRECIATE it when I'm too dang lazy to shave my legs: no. Does he really care when I don't: no. Same when he doesn't shave here and there. I'm not going to leave a warm bed snuggled up with my man to frantically run into the next room and let one rip. We go out on a nice date about once a week, we have a wonderful bedroom life, we write eachother love notes and all the ooey gooey stuff too. If I'm going to be with someone forever I'm going to be with THEM, farts and all
  • ExplorinLauren
    ExplorinLauren Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    I've been with the same wonderful man for about 4 years now, about three years ago I had excused myself to go to the bathroom, after about 30 seconds my man barged in proclaiming loudly, "Really!? We haven't gotten to the pooping with the door open stage yet?!" and stood their and watched the remained of the process. Since then we've also reached the borrowing eachother tooth brush, and the oh so charming, popping each others back pimples stage. He's my best friend first, lover second, and I wouldn't have it any other way. We have a wonderful, realistic romance.

Ummm. No. Lol... I love that you shared this... but no way in hell I'm popping pimples or sharing toothbrushes ... Thats just gross... bring on an *kitten* goblin ANY day.. over that stuff. LOL... But, I love your honesty :)

Hey, if you need a tooth brush you need a tooth brush - and really if you spend four years kissing I'm sure the mouths have been together enough that it makes no difference. Spit swapping isn't anything new right?
    And really, if you can't ask your life partner to pop your pimples who can you ask?

In my opinion you ask NO ONE to pop your pimples. :ohwell: I guess that is just me! Yes we swap spit, tongues, and various other bodily fluids :blushing: ... but never tarter build up or morning breath! lol We did share a toothbrush once.... we just moved, and could only find ONE... But its not something I would like to repeat. I'd rather fart once or twice, giggle and call it a day. LOL
  • ExplorinLauren
    Options
    Been open door the last 14 out of 15 years esp during #1. With #2 I starting locking the door to keep the kids out been when they are in bed I usually don't bother to close the door and she never does. Now that I know that it is a marriage ender I'll be sure to change this asap.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • MissShancey
    Options
    i make a point of farting on the first date... always!
  • Kap10
    Kap10 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    What a brilliant thread ... just saying. Been with the same woman since 1975 ... nothing is sacred!!!
  • ashesfromfire
    Options
    i make a point of farting on the first date... always!

....for the win!
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    lol When my boyfriend are under the covers together we fart and dutch oven each other :laugh:
  • ashesfromfire
    Options

In my opinion you ask NO ONE to pop your pimples. :ohwell: I guess that is just me! Yes we swap spit, tongues, and various other bodily fluids :blushing: ... but never tarter build up or morning breath! lol We did share a toothbrush once.... we just moved, and could only find ONE... But its not something I would like to repeat. I'd rather fart once or twice, giggle and call it a day. LOL

well if he can't reach into arbitrary places on his back, and he asks, I'm happy to oblige
  • ExplorinLauren
    Options
    What a brilliant thread ... just saying. Been with the same woman since 1975 ... nothing is sacred!!!

LOVE :)
  • Becky99504
    Options
    I do none of the above nor do I sweat! :)
  • pinkcowss
    pinkcowss Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Well .... all I can say Is my husband was there when I gave birth to his 2 kids. Once u have a child nothing is private imo.
  • pinkcowss
    pinkcowss Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm not a lady then. On the first night my SO and I spent together, I said the following "There's something you need to know about me and I'm not going to change. I fart. A lot. And I'm not holding it in around you. So you can stay, or you can go, but I'll be farting either way."

I don't fart ON him. He doesn't fart on me. We fart in each other's presence. And congratulate each other on a good one...

Love this it made me giggle
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    my husband and i have been living together for 6 years... and have been friends for close to 11, we just try and gross each other out now. I don't see the point in trying to hide it. Everyone poops and farts.
  • NeverGivesUp
    NeverGivesUp Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    well popping babies out is not pretty. Haha. It is kind of stupid to judge what someone else feels comfortable with, it doesn't make you any better of a person. As you get older, you will see that nothing is sacred, especially after popping babies out, getting sick, getting old, needing care etc etc.... Hell just wait till we are in diapers someday and someone has to change them for us. The longer you are with someone, the more you will see. Unconditional love and acceptance for the other person poops, farts and all, is what matters. I haven't read the entire thread but laughed several times reading the parts that I did. Some of you guys have great senses of humour lol. I find it funny in threads like this when I see people take things completely personally and make it about them. If you are getting upset reading a thread like this, then maybe you should take a little self examination, or give yourself an enema lol. Oh and I have been married 10 years and still think my husband is the best guy around, poops, farts and all. No, we do not tend to share them with eachother but kudos to you all that are that comfortable.
  • logicandlove
    logicandlove Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend and I have been together a year and a half now, and we're so open it's ridiculous. We're basically naked all the time at home, the bathroom door is basically always open, and we just joke about it all. I never understand the appeal of "maintaining the mystery" or any of the rest of that. We know each other and love each other for who we are, and acknowledging that not every single thing we do is perfect and romantic doesn't detract from our relationship. In fact, I'd argue that it makes it better, because we don't feel we have to have our guards up or hold back, ever.
  • ashesfromfire
    Options
    My boyfriend and I have been together a year and a half now, and we're so open it's ridiculous. We're basically naked all the time at home, the bathroom door is basically always open, and we just joke about it all. I never understand the appeal of "maintaining the mystery" or any of the rest of that. We know each other and love each other for who we are, and acknowledging that not every single thing we do is perfect and romantic doesn't detract from our relationship. In fact, I'd argue that it makes it better, because we don't feel we have to have our guards up or hold back, ever.

Thank you! ^^^^THIS^^^^
  • cheerforsteelers
    cheerforsteelers Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    This is funny. Everyone does it. Whether you choose to be open about it with your significant other or not is your business. I was seeing a guy for a little while and he held it in so much around me that one day he just let one rip so loud and so long. I couldn't help but laugh and ask if he felt better. He said yes, but I think he was mortified. I let him know it wasn't a big deal. I had a guy friend that I knew for a long time and we would be out at a book store or cafe where he would constantly fart. Now that I wasn't a fan of.
  • michelleindeed
    michelleindeed Posts: 117 Member
    Options

Thank you! ^^^^THIS^^^^

Ditto.
  • SurfinBird1981
    SurfinBird1981 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    He farts in front of me, I fart in front of him...it's as natural as burping, coughing and sneezing...but it's funnier :bigsmile:
  • paulaviki
    paulaviki Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    This topic is hilarious!

I'm a real person which means I fart and poop and I do both in front of my husband. We've also squeezed each others spots. So what! Farting and pooing are natural bodily functions which everyone does, so why are people so ashamed of them? If it means I'm not a lady, I really couldn't care less because I'm in a happy stable loving relationship which is more important to me than outdated ideas of how a lady should behave!