Women - Farting, Pooping, and more in front of men...

Options

Replies

• eillamarie
    eillamarie Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I'm not going to go thru physical pain just so my significant other can think that maybe his girlfriends is an alien goddess who never poops or farts. Seriously, how 50s housewife is that?! Just try to be courteous and leave the room or use room spray.
  • ashesfromfire
    ashesfromfire Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    I still believe in chivalry and a lady should be a lady.

^^^THIS

Quotes the man that wouldn't be holding in their business all night long or running into the next room to fart.
  • LoyalAngel16
    LoyalAngel16 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    This thread is cracking me up. My husband and I have been married for 11 years and together a total of 13 years. I admit, when we were dating, I did try to hold it in. Was not always easy. Now there is no holding back. He loves me for me and doesn't care. Now when we take a pooh, we do at least close the bathroom door. Any other time the door stands wide open.
  • ashesfromfire
    ashesfromfire Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    I've been with the same wonderful man for about 4 years now, about three years ago I had excused myself to go to the bathroom, after about 30 seconds my man barged in proclaiming loudly, "Really!? We haven't gotten to the pooping with the door open stage yet?!" and stood their and watched the remained of the process. Since then we've also reached the borrowing eachother tooth brush, and the oh so charming, popping each others back pimples stage. He's my best friend first, lover second, and I wouldn't have it any other way. We have a wonderful, realistic romance.

Thank you!

Ummm. No. Lol... I love that you shared this... but no way in hell I'm popping pimples or sharing toothbrushes ... Thats just gross... bring on an *kitten* goblin ANY day.. over that stuff. LOL... But, I love your honesty :)

Hey, if you need a tooth brush you need a tooth brush - and really if you spend four years kissing I'm sure the mouths have been together enough that it makes no difference. Spit swapping isn't anything new right?
    And really, if you can't ask your life partner to pop your pimples who can you ask?

In my opinion you ask NO ONE to pop your pimples. :ohwell: I guess that is just me! Yes we swap spit, tongues, and various other bodily fluids :blushing: ... but never tarter build up or morning breath! lol We did share a toothbrush once.... we just moved, and could only find ONE... But its not something I would like to repeat. I'd rather fart once or twice, giggle and call it a day. LOL

well if he can't reach into arbitrary places on his back, and he asks, I'm happy to oblige

We only ever have one toothbrush out at a time. And seriously, what good is a spouse that can't get those painful, hard to reach pimples?

THANK YOU ^
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Remember those old cartoons where someone was sleeping and couldn't be disturbed, and if the character got hit on the foot with a hammer, he'd scream into a jar, put a lid on it, then run far away to the top of a mountain to let the scream out?

That's how I imagine the "won't fart in front of him" women. :laugh:

I grew up very tomboyish with 4 older brothers, and worked in an animal hospital for 5 years. I have no squeamishness about any bodily function.
  • Long_and_Lean
    Long_and_Lean Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Here ya go, folks.

http://jezebel.com/5926790/the-real-way-to-poop-at-work-with-100-secrecy

http://theblush.com/2012/07/11/how-to-poop-at-work/?cm_ven=Responsys&cm_cat=TheBlush&cm_pla=Newsletter&cm_ite=July 17, 2012

:noway: :laugh:

Ya know, I hate to get on my feminist soap box again but until women stop with this whole patriarchal ladylike bullsh!t, equal rights for all genders will remain an elusive myth. And yes, it starts with silly things like farting. Because this kind of ridiculousness actually impacts your quality of life (hello person who posted earlier about only pooping and farting in the middle of the night when everyone is asleep). :noway:
  • xSCiNTILLATEx79
    xSCiNTILLATEx79 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Im getting in late on this one lol

I was raised to leave the room if I had to fart, that being said my last relationship 8 yrs, we farted and pooped in front of each other and were totally disgusting, once the ice broke, then we were totally disgusting and had no cooth. That relationship didnt last.

(Doesnt mean I think thats why)

My current relationship (3yrs), we just moved intogether I am still not there yet, but sometime I think..."I wonder what he'll do if I just fart on him" I havent done it yet but im almost there lol...I kinda feel like he's waiting for it :bigsmile: I do lock the door to poop and turn on the shower still. I lock the door cuz he thinks its funny to scare me, I told him one day he's gonna scare me while Im shaving and have to take my *kitten* to the hospital. He still does it...so I lock the door.

He is very comfortable around me at this point, I was doing Zumba this morning and he walked next to me and farted on me, he thought he was hilarious...and ya it was kinda cute lol.

We have a great relationship I dont think its about class, no need to be SOOOO uptight. But there is something to say about being polite and most people with "class" no when to be polite.

this is an awesome thread, and perfect way to start my morning :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    And I should clarify....I have been on both sides. Most of my relationships we burped and farted all the time around eachother. My current husband is just not like that. He told me early on that he wasn't into ripping farts and forcing burps out in front of eachother. I about died. I literally almost dumped him because I couldn't imagine that life. Well 6 years later, I am totally glad we are like this. Do I burp? Yep.....but I don't force them out all raunchy. Have I slipped one out from behind? Yep. **** (farts) happen. lol But it's just not something we do on the regular and I like it that way. Keeps things sexier IMO. And by no means is our sex life dull like someone said it must be for us non raunchies. I think our sex life would actually make jaws drop round this place. Oh, and I've had a boob job. Anyone who has had one knows how the first few days are. So he has helped me do things in the bathroom I guess is all I can say about that. :wink:
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    I've been married for almost twenty-five years, and the bathroom door will always remain CLOSED, except in the case of emergency or illness. We are very passionate, and aren't ready to let go of the romance yet. Maybe when we hit our sixties...LOL
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    I think our sex life would actually make jaws drop round this place.

Not believable without details, pictures or videos. :tongue:
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    :noway:

WHAT??? People make videos and pics?????????
  • Rhea30
    Rhea30 Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Here ya go, folks.

http://theblush.com/2012/07/11/how-to-poop-at-work/?cm_ven=Responsys&cm_cat=TheBlush&cm_pla=Newsletter&cm_ite=July 17, 2012

Ya know, I hate to get on my feminist soap box again but until women stop with this whole patriarchal ladylike bullsh!t, equal rights for all genders will remain an elusive myth. And yes, it starts with silly things like farting. Because this kind of ridiculousness actually impacts your quality of life (hello person who posted earlier about only pooping and farting in the middle of the night when everyone is asleep). :noway:

I agree, both genders should be polite and not farting on purpose or pooping in front of each other! If a guy ever pooped infront of me or didn't give me my personal space repeatably and on purposely would fart and belch in front of me, it would be a deal breaker but good thing I'm married already so don't got to worry about that. Men should have some manners as well, not just women.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    My husband (now ex) and I always peed and farted around each other. Poop is a whole 'nuther story, because who wants to smell that ****? I think farts are hilarious! That's not why we're not together. If he kept his d in his pants, we'd still be peeing and farting in front of each other....til death do us fart. :bigsmile: I never like to be the first, though, so I wait til the guy does it in front of me before I let one rip. I am a lady, you know!
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    :noway:

WHAT??? People make videos and pics?????????

Yep, and share them on the internet. :love:
  • Najay
    Najay Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Everyone has to do this to live. Its about being comfortable with yourself and the other person. The more you hold it the worse your body will be down the road. I know females who hold it in and now they have irriatable bowel syndrome. So not cool for them.
  • Long_and_Lean
    Long_and_Lean Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Here ya go, folks.

I agree, both genders should be polite and not farting on purpose or pooping in front of each other! If a guy ever pooped infront of me or didn't give me my personal space repeatably and on purposely would fart and belch in front of me, it would be a deal breaker but good thing I'm married already so don't got to worry about that. Men should have some manners as well, not just women.

someone clearly doesn't understand satire.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    My husband (now ex) and I always peed and farted around each other. Poop is a whole 'nuther story, because who wants to smell that ****? I think farts are hilarious! That's not why we're not together. If he kept his d in his pants, we'd still be peeing and farting in front of each other....til death do us fart. :bigsmile: I never like to be the first, though, so I wait til the guy does it in front of me before I let one rip. I am a lady, you know!

I :heart: you.
  • WhatAgirl_
    WhatAgirl_ Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    LOL WTF
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    Been married 15 years and it turns out we have a lot of 'ducks' and 'squeaky floorboards' in our house.

Oh, and with all the fiber we eat, it's not uncommon for one of us to come out of the bathroom and say something like 'I should go weigh myself now, that was awesome'.

Don't even get me started on burping.....