Women - Farting, Pooping, and more in front of men...

Options

Replies

• CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Been married 15 years and it turns out we have a lot of 'ducks' and 'squeaky floorboards' in our house.

Oh, and with all the fiber we eat, it's not uncommon for one of us to come out of the bathroom and say something like 'I should go weigh myself now, that was awesome'.

Don't even get me started on burping.....

I love when it sounds like Donald Duck is up my *kitten*! Makes for great entertainment. :wink: I think we need to be friends. I'm already friends with Lorina. She's awesome. :heart:
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    Been married 15 years and it turns out we have a lot of 'ducks' and 'squeaky floorboards' in our house.

Oh, and with all the fiber we eat, it's not uncommon for one of us to come out of the bathroom and say something like 'I should go weigh myself now, that was awesome'.

Don't even get me started on burping.....

I love when it sounds like Donald Duck is up my *kitten*! Makes for great entertainment. :wink: I think we need to be friends. I'm already friends with Lorina. She's awesome. :heart:

FR sent!
  • Mrbusterb
    Mrbusterb Posts: 114
    Options
    ROTFL
  • hippietofugirl
    Options
    Here ya go, folks.

http://jezebel.com/5926790/the-real-way-to-poop-at-work-with-100-secrecy

http://theblush.com/2012/07/11/how-to-poop-at-work/?cm_ven=Responsys&cm_cat=TheBlush&cm_pla=Newsletter&cm_ite=July 17, 2012

:noway: :laugh:

Ya know, I hate to get on my feminist soap box again but until women stop with this whole patriarchal ladylike bullsh!t, equal rights for all genders will remain an elusive myth. And yes, it starts with silly things like farting. Because this kind of ridiculousness actually impacts your quality of life (hello person who posted earlier about only pooping and farting in the middle of the night when everyone is asleep). :noway:

I agree, both genders should be polite and not farting on purpose or pooping in front of each other! If a guy ever pooped infront of me or didn't give me my personal space repeatably and on purposely would fart and belch in front of me, it would be a deal breaker but good thing I'm married already so don't got to worry about that. Men should have some manners as well, not just women.

LOL wow. I think you should re-read her post
  • Rhea30
    Rhea30 Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Here ya go, folks.

http://jezebel.com/5926790/the-real-way-to-poop-at-work-with-100-secrecy

http://theblush.com/2012/07/11/how-to-poop-at-work/?cm_ven=Responsys&cm_cat=TheBlush&cm_pla=Newsletter&cm_ite=July 17, 2012

:noway: :laugh:

Ya know, I hate to get on my feminist soap box again but until women stop with this whole patriarchal ladylike bullsh!t, equal rights for all genders will remain an elusive myth. And yes, it starts with silly things like farting. Because this kind of ridiculousness actually impacts your quality of life (hello person who posted earlier about only pooping and farting in the middle of the night when everyone is asleep). :noway:

I agree, both genders should be polite and not farting on purpose or pooping in front of each other! If a guy ever pooped infront of me or didn't give me my personal space repeatably and on purposely would fart and belch in front of me, it would be a deal breaker but good thing I'm married already so don't got to worry about that. Men should have some manners as well, not just women.

LOL wow. I think you should re-read her post

I read her post, I'm just taking a difference stance on it but I agree with being equal :). Just that neither side should be gross
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    I went to bed last night thinking this was just another "late night bored so I'll post" thread.... I was clearly wrong...
  • PinkEnvyx
    PinkEnvyx Posts: 172
    Options
    Am I the only one who thinks it’s is ironic to call yourself a lady and then post on WWW a topic of this nature? Just wondering.
    Even the way it was stated is far from lady like to me.
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one who thinks it’s is ironic to call yourself a lady and then post on WWW a topic of this nature? Just wondering.

So.....since you are posting....are you not a lady?
  • PinkEnvyx
    PinkEnvyx Posts: 172
    Options

:huh: What? Ummm…NO I posted in reference to the irony; I would not speak about the topic or repeat it in any other form on the WWW as a lady.
  • karennicholsss
    karennicholsss Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I think that it's a matter of respect of another person not to **** your pants in front of them.

LOL!

But, that's just me!
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options
    I crop dust my coworkder daily and I poop twice a day on a good day. My boyfriend is highly aware of my pooping sessions. If the door is shut and locked stay away. I ♥ pooping. I feel "cleansed" afterwards.
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options

:huh: What? Ummm…NO I posted in reference to the irony; I would not speak about the topic or repeat it in any other form on the WWW as a lady.

:laugh:
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    We fart, on average, 20 times a day...

FINALLY. Something I'm better than average at!

You win!
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    I crop dust my coworkder daily and I poop twice a day on a good day. My boyfriend is highly aware of my pooping sessions. If the door is shut and locked stay away. I ♥ pooping. I feel "cleansed" afterwards.

LMAO! Someone else who knows how to crop dust! I used to do that at work or play "phantom farter".
  • shellebelle87
    shellebelle87 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I've been with the same wonderful man for about 4 years now, about three years ago I had excused myself to go to the bathroom, after about 30 seconds my man barged in proclaiming loudly, "Really!? We haven't gotten to the pooping with the door open stage yet?!" and stood their and watched the remained of the process. Since then we've also reached the borrowing eachother tooth brush, and the oh so charming, popping each others back pimples stage. He's my best friend first, lover second, and I wouldn't have it any other way. We have a wonderful, realistic romance.

Ummm. No. Lol... I love that you shared this... but no way in hell I'm popping pimples or sharing toothbrushes ... Thats just gross... bring on an *kitten* goblin ANY day.. over that stuff. LOL... But, I love your honesty :)

Hey, if you need a tooth brush you need a tooth brush - and really if you spend four years kissing I'm sure the mouths have been together enough that it makes no difference. Spit swapping isn't anything new right?
    And really, if you can't ask your life partner to pop your pimples who can you ask?

In my opinion you ask NO ONE to pop your pimples. :ohwell: I guess that is just me! Yes we swap spit, tongues, and various other bodily fluids :blushing: ... but never tarter build up or morning breath! lol We did share a toothbrush once.... we just moved, and could only find ONE... But its not something I would like to repeat. I'd rather fart once or twice, giggle and call it a day. LOL

well if he can't reach into arbitrary places on his back, and he asks, I'm happy to oblige

I pop my partners pimples, on his face and back, it relaxes him, just grab a few cotton tips and pop away! It's kind of satisfying when you get a big one hahahha

Yes I know it's gross, but meh, life goes on.
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't label a woman as relationship or non relationship material based on whether she farted in front of me.

This.

That being said, I value passion, trust, and comfort above all else in a relationship, and not letting myself go, or her not letting herself go, is antithetical to all of that for me. Does that mean I want her to go around farting constantly? No, because that's ridiculous. But if we only had one bathroom and I was in the shower and she had to poop and went ahead with it, would I call that "letting herself go"? Absolutely not. That's just being comfortable.

I beg to differ - that would most definitely be letting yourself go!

Eww @ someone taking a dump while you shower. I would feel like I smell like crap all day!

Unless she's got some severe diarrhea I'm sure she can hold it. That being said, I've never farted or pooped in front of a man. Not even my brothers too. I have burped though but probably accidentally and definitely not at the dinner table.
  • LadyKatie2010
    Options
    Everyone farts and poops!! Everyone should accept that and I highly doubt your relationships are so fabulous because you don't fart or poop in front of him. Maybe it has to do with communication or dedication? Ya think? Sorry, I know it's rude, but I was a bit offended that apparently my relationship will fail if I don't act like a princess in front of him.

I couldn't agree with you more.

While I do agree that's childish to let one "rip" just to see who can get the biggest one i just gross...everybody farts. everybody poops. Heck, when I get bad heartburn I get really burpy. not something I enjoy but hey...that's life. If you can't do what comes natural to a living body in front of the person you love, I find that kinda sad. and if you think not doing it in front of them somehow makes things better, I beg to differ.
  • LadyKatie2010
    Options
    I wouldn't label a woman as relationship or non relationship material based on whether she farted in front of me.

This.

That being said, I value passion, trust, and comfort above all else in a relationship, and not letting myself go, or her not letting herself go, is antithetical to all of that for me. Does that mean I want her to go around farting constantly? No, because that's ridiculous. But if we only had one bathroom and I was in the shower and she had to poop and went ahead with it, would I call that "letting herself go"? Absolutely not. That's just being comfortable.

Eww @ someone taking a dump while you shower. I would feel like I smell like crap all day!

Unless she's got some severe diarrhea I'm sure she can hold it. That being said, I've never farted or pooped in front of a man. Not even my brothers too. I have burped though but probably accidentally and definitely not at the dinner table.

actually, pooping while one is in the shower is the best kind of air freshener. Your body wash and shampoo/conditioner act as an airfreshener.
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options

This.

actually, pooping while one is in the shower is the best kind of air freshener. Your body wash and shampoo/conditioner act as an airfreshener.

Pass. The last thing I want in a steamy shower is the smell of a steamy dump wafting in
  • rubyautumn4
    rubyautumn4 Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    I just Dutch ovened my hubby. :)