Women - Farting, Pooping, and more in front of men...

Options
1252627282931»

Replies

• deedeehopes
    deedeehopes Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend is so sensitive about women and farting..
  • Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    My husband just said this morning, no matter how much i give him hell, he will ALWAYS think farting is funny. Good thing I do also!

Its LIFE. no, i dont break wind on purpose .. loudly.. in front of my husband (he does) but if it happens, it happens. I refuse to be miserable and in pain.

Oh the poop thing.. hey, i want my privacy & he does too, thank GOD.. but neither of us is above having a conversation on the other side of the door. LOL!!

Oh that note, we also arent above (on a serious note) having the other look and see if something is "odd". He was really scared with blood in the stool once.. turns out, he had taken too much pepto! :laugh:
  • Squiggs67
    Options
    All this poop/fart talk got things "moving." Be right back. In the meantime, read this....HILARIOUS!!!

http://hahasforhoohas.com/the-fart-that-almost-altered-my-destiny/

That is definitely the funnies farting story ever told!! Thanks for the laugh!!
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Good news is that squeezing off farts for so many years will inevitably result in a tighter @ss...
  • ashleyconstantine
    Options
    It's natual. I can poop with the door open if I so choose to, (usually not), and it wouldn't bother either my husband or myself a bit.
  • likearadiowave
    likearadiowave Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Today I told one of my male friends that I actually had intestines, a digestive system, and bowels.

He was incredulous.
  • proudarmywife06
    proudarmywife06 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I've done it all in front of my husband and he does it to me. Its natural and in no way changes are sex life. We are just very open with each other :) ha ha look up cake farts
  • MandyMarie01
    MandyMarie01 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    All this poop/fart talk got things "moving." Be right back. In the meantime, read this....HILARIOUS!!!

http://hahasforhoohas.com/the-fart-that-almost-altered-my-destiny/

that was absolutely one of the funniest things I've ever read, call me childish lol. made me laugh so hard i cried
  • bonjour24
    bonjour24 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    i will fart anywhere. me and the hubs think it's really funny. but i can't poo infront of him- i just wouldn't. and i've been with him 12 years. i usually would prefer to poo in solitude but we have 3 kids, so it's kind of become a family spectator sport.

he, however, will call me into the bathroom to show me what he has produced (i should have learned by now not to go when he calls me, but it sounds so urgent!). he's usually very proud. he's even taken pictures of the ones that look like the Nike swoosh and sent them to his friends. then they have poo competitions.

it's not sexy.
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    My wife won't fart in front of me. I don't even care if she did. I think it's funny. You'd think she'd fart more in front of me since we've been together a while. I mean, a squeaker has come out, but not much of an actual fart. In fact, it kinda pisses me off you know? Like, why can't you fart in front of me? What's our problem? Are you too good to fart around me? Am I not good enough for your farts? B*TCH YOU BETTER START FARTING IN FRONT OF ME OR IM GOING TO START FEEDING YOU BEANS AND HANGING OUT WITH MY EARS NEXT TO YOUR *kitten* SO I CAN HEAR IT COME OUT!!! OR ILL START STALKING YOU PUTTING AUDIO RECORDERS IN YOUR CAR DURING YOUR DRIVE HOME SO I CAN PROVE TO THE WORLD THAT YOU FART BWAHHAHAHAHAHHA
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I love how those who don't rip farts in front of eachother freely just MUST not be happy or content in our relationships. Oh if you only knew............
  • Bawlzar
    Options
    Farting is the new mating call.
  • gr8pillock
    gr8pillock Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I fart in front of my friends with abandon, and I used to fart in front of my baby's daddy like it was nothing, but I didn't really desire him or find him attractive by that point, nor did I find myself attractive at that point...

Yet the man I am going to marry farts around me constantly. He hollers from the bathroom while he's going, rips in mid conversation and responds as though he has NO idea what the noise was and it startled the "****" out of him. It literally brings me to tears laughing. I have yet to fart around him though... he said he felt deprived that I didn't. Honestly, I think being able to be yourself 100% around a person is imperative, so if I do it around friends, I should do it around him... given that he is my best friend... Epiphany reached!

Still, I am a very old-fashioned 1940's style of a woman... it might take some time. :)
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    I just found out a guy I've liked for a couple of years likes me, too. He offered to give me birthday spankings, and I told him he would be doing it at his own risk. Maybe have a gas mask handy just in case. I have no shame! :bigsmile:
  • Scottish_charlene_84
    Options
    I am the most relaxed/comfortable wife in the world and take great pride in chasing my hubby about to house to fart on him:tongue: