Women - Farting, Pooping, and more in front of men...

Options

Replies

• alleycat88
    alleycat88 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    And one more thing...My partner DOES fart in front of me and he thinks it's hilarious. Of course I am at first disgusted by the deathly stench that comes from his a**, but I most of the time I can't help but start to laugh after seeing the look on his face like he's 8 years old again, laughing so hard he's in tears. So whatever, I am dating a wonderful man who has a childish side but still treats me better than I could ever wish for. I find that personally, acting like a lady makes me more attractive and beautiful, regardless of what he thinks. I'm positive he wouldn't give two craps if I farted in front of him, but to me, it's important to remain somewhat ladylike...for the most part :blushing:

THIS is exactly my relationship and how I feel about it

same.. except I giggle like a child when i fart in front of him too! lol

and mine don't stink!
  • KT022
    KT022 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Let it allllllll out
  • EverlastBoston
    EverlastBoston Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    thats a cause for fake chow!!!! LOL
  • emmalouc93
    emmalouc93 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    ' Women - Farting, Pooping, and more in front of men...'

That suggests you poop in front of other people........................WTF hahaha
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Sorry.................I can't read any more of this!!!! Laughing too hard :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • kimmianne89
    kimmianne89 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I have been with my boyfriend for almost 6 years. He is a farter. My whole family are farters. Its a family joke that when at christmas or a family event/card game that you have drawn the short straw if you are sat next to my dad or uncle.
    I am comfortable enough to fart infront of him but no one else. I generally still say 'hehe sorry' and he laughs. I wouldnt' go and fart in his face or anything lol. Even though he has tried the whole fart in the duvet and pull the cover over my head... yeah... he won't be doing that again. lol
  • marie_cressman
    marie_cressman Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    Eh. I'm not shy. My husband and I have been married for almost 5 years. I am totally inappropriate when we are alone (just as he is with me..). In public though, I'm very much a lady. Actually, most of what I do behind closed doors would surprise MANY people. :wink: I don't go practically crapping my pants in the middle of Wal-Mart the way he does. LOL BUT I have no issue taking a *kitten* or passing gas in front of him. And actually, when we started dating, he was the one uncomfortable leaving the bathroom door opened while he used the bathroom. I had no problem with it what so ever. The thought of using the toilet in front of me made him uncomfortable at first, but once he realized I didn't really care he stopped worrying so much. Now he feels the need to come take a huge crap while I'm showering and I can't escape.... :grumble: LOL
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Been married almost 25 years and have watched my wife give birth and even saw her heart stop on an operating table(she is OK), but I have never heard or smelled a fart or anything else like that.

I never do it in the same room as her.
  • HunterKiller_wechange
    Options
    At my age though, you have to be careful if you let one rip, because it might be more than just gas.

pmsl! :laugh:

17427511.png
  • alleycat88
    alleycat88 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    THIS video is hillarious. it's about breaking those barriers. sorry if already posted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xFaJUZRkQM
  • Mhairi2510
    Mhairi2510 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Okay I have googled and now have a dose of the chuckles. :laugh:

I wondered what story you were about to tell there! :laugh:
  • Peezy4President
    Peezy4President Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    i did like women farting or poopin while im in the rest room, lol... i think some things should be left secret in a relationship. I dont want to see my girl friend in that light.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    THIS video is hillarious. it's about breaking those barriers. sorry if already posted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xFaJUZRkQM

You're right, it is!
  • gaiareeves
    gaiareeves Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Oh god, I have a story about this.

A friend of mine was dating last year. She doesn't like pooping at other people's houses, let alone at her boyfriends.

Anyway she was staying at this guys house for like a week, and obviously, nature calls. So she did her thing, but then, it wouldn't flush. She panicked, (and to this day I will never understand what possessed her to do this, and neither does she) PICKED IT UP OUT OF THE TOILET AND THREW IT OUT OF THE WINDOW INTO THE GARDEN. THREW IT. WITH HER HANDS. WHO DOES THAT. AND THEN TELLS THEIR FRIENDS ABOUT IT.

She's not dating that guy any more but they're still really, really good friends, but he still doesn't know she did that. At least five of her friends do, and she never lets any of us hang out with her if he's there, because she's terrified one of us would tell him (which we totally would).

But still.

Literal poo-flinging.

My friends are animals.

I love her to bits, though.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Oh god, I have a story about this.

A friend of mine was dating last year. She doesn't like pooping at other people's houses, let alone at her boyfriends.

Anyway she was staying at this guys house for like a week, and obviously, nature calls. So she did her thing, but then, it wouldn't flush. She panicked, (and to this day I will never understand what possessed her to do this, and neither does she) PICKED IT UP OUT OF THE TOILET AND THREW IT OUT OF THE WINDOW INTO THE GARDEN. THREW IT. WITH HER HANDS. WHO DOES THAT. AND THEN TELLS THEIR FRIENDS ABOUT IT.

She's not dating that guy any more but they're still really, really good friends, but he still doesn't know she did that. At least five of her friends do, and she never lets any of us hang out with her if he's there, because she's terrified one of us would tell him (which we totally would).

But still.

Literal poo-flinging.

My friends are animals.

I love her to bits, though.

That was freaking hilarious! I was seeing a guy, and I used to spend weekends at his house. He went out to get food, and I had to go soooooo bad. I freakin' clogged his toilet and it overflowed all over the stupid carpet he had in his bathroom. I was so embarrassed, I told him it was my tampon that clogged the toilet. It could happen!
  • daveinlancs
    daveinlancs Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Okay I have googled and now have a dose of the chuckles. :laugh:

I wondered what story you were about to tell there! :laugh:

OMG lol the pub was bad enough but the hum you left in the taxi was a corker. :sick:
  • sparklelioness
    sparklelioness Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    My bf said to me once 'you like, never fart. I noticed that about you'. I just shrugged and smiled :). The truth? Of course i do, but one, i actually honestly dont do it that much, and two-i hide it! Its not hard. 99 times out of 100 i can tell when its about to happen, so i get up to 'go pee'. Or get a drink. Or i roll down the window 'cos i need some air'. Or i turn the radio up cos a song comes on i like. It takes about as much effort to conceal a fart as it does to lift your index finger... I guess thats why i'm just not a fan of people farting it up. I mean if it happens and you cant help it, thats cool-everyones human. But to know you're about to, and just let it rip instead of getting up and 'getting a soda'... I dont know... I dont understand it. Do you think your partner ::wants:: to hear/smell that?

But thats me. I'm a 'girly' girl, always have been, and I'm just not a fan of farts.
  • ChelseaYepThatsMe
    Options
    its natural people, get over it
  • ChelseaYepThatsMe
    Options
    its natural people, get over it
    my bf will hold a whole conversation with me sitting by the bathroom while he's pooping, vice versa.
  • beccyleigh
    beccyleigh Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    we have an open door policy at home, that means no door is ever closed including the private bathroom.

The only time we will close a bathroom door is if company is over.

My husband, Son & I all go to the toilet, shower, brush teeth, whatever with the door open & someone can come & brush their teeth whilst soemone else is in the shower, or have a wee whilst someone is having a bath. Usually will wait till others are out oft he room to poo purely for the odour factor but again, not something any of us get stressy about. If I need a shower & son is letting one go then I go ahead & shower. It will probably become more private as he gets older but atm he is only 5 & thankfully has no hang ups about the body or bodily functions but as he gets older, if he wants more privacy then we will give it to him but me & hubby will still wee, poo, fart, shower & what not in front of each other.

Oh & our "ravishing" sex life hasn't suffered, in fact having a laugh mid sex over a fanny (UK version) fart just creates even more intimacy & it's not like either of us have any control over THAT cause when youa re doing it vigously enough, all sorts of noises come happen.