• Jipples
    Jipples Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Question for all of our MFP Males

I guess I'm forced to answer. :grumble:
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    The gender ratio of this site is way better than a sausage fest.
  • spikefoot
    spikefoot Posts: 419
    Options
    My friends list is nearly all females.....sure it is fun and quite mind boggling too ;)
  • MrDangerSass
    Options

Sometimes I think you guys get more attention than a drunk prom queen after the dance.

^ ...pretty sure this is why I joined... hmmm... is that bad? :0) Of course I'm still working on the whole muscle-smile-brains thing.
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    Can't answer, I only fit two of the criterion.
  • MustBeTheRows
    MustBeTheRows Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    beats plentyoffish.com
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    Well I feel somewhat qualified to speak on this subject. But please don't think I'm bragging.

It's.. odd. For a number of reasons.

For me personally it's tough because I've never been in shape before. I've gone from being a life long fat guy to looking alright and the attention isn't something I'm used to. So that's an adjustment.

Really most of it is all harmless fun that I'm sure every guy really enjoys. Nothing like a little ego boost. But some women can be quite aggressive. That's the part that's shocking and off-putting.

I've had women demand pictures of my junk and when I told them no they were mad at me.

I've had women demand I send them certain body pics or they'd delete me from their friends list.

Basically all the things you ladies think only the creepiest of creepy dudes would do, ladies do as well. And women are not accustomed to being told "no" the way men are. So if they face rejection they don't always handle it well. Some get quite angry.

So while the attention can be very nice and incredibly motivating, it's when it crosses the line from flirtation to harassment that things get awkward.

That being said if any of you wonderful women who harass me stop at any point I will be :brokenheart: and :sad: .

I look forward to the day this becomes more regular (minus the creepy, stalking parts).
  • AmericanCowboy76
    AmericanCowboy76 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Especially those of well devoloped muscles, boyish smiles, or sexy sexy brains.

Is it ODD to be an attractive member of society on a site like this, which is mostly women?
    Sometimes I think you guys get more attention than a drunk prom queen after the dance.

It's quite amusing to see the tables turned.

I think how a lot of women act on this site is lame, desperate, and unattractive. I am willing to even call it "skanky."

I would say most of the women who act "skanky" are just dying for the attention they dont get from their men.

I have always been at least decent looking and in good shape (only gained weight after my wife died). I am a good guy so I have never wanted for dates or attention so I am not sure what to say. Its nice to get attention but it doesn't define me.
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    Well I feel somewhat qualified to speak on this subject. But please don't think I'm bragging.

It's.. odd. For a number of reasons.

For me personally it's tough because I've never been in shape before. I've gone from being a life long fat guy to looking alright and the attention isn't something I'm used to. So that's an adjustment.

Really most of it is all harmless fun that I'm sure every guy really enjoys. Nothing like a little ego boost. But some women can be quite aggressive. That's the part that's shocking and off-putting.

I've had women demand pictures of my junk and when I told them no they were mad at me.

I've had women demand I send them certain body pics or they'd delete me from their friends list.

Basically all the things you ladies think only the creepiest of creepy dudes would do, ladies do as well. And women are not accustomed to being told "no" the way men are. So if they face rejection they don't always handle it well. Some get quite angry.

So while the attention can be very nice and incredibly motivating, it's when it crosses the line from flirtation to harassment that things get awkward.

That being said if any of you wonderful women who harass me stop at any point I will be :brokenheart: and :sad: .

fineeeee i wont delete you...sheesh
  • NostalgicMuse
    NostalgicMuse Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    My friends list is nearly all females.....sure it is fun and quite mind boggling too ;)
    i was waiting to see your response to this..haha
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Someone say Drunk Prom Queen?? :drinker: :drinker:
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    I just come here for the crooked, fuzzy, backward, upsidedown, in-your-car, self-taken, duckface pictures. I can't get enough.

And the women. I got 99 problems, but the MFP women ain't 1.......
  • NostalgicMuse
    NostalgicMuse Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    lies lies lies
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options

yes you can sweetheart, it says OR.
  • spikefoot
    spikefoot Posts: 419
    Options
    i was waiting to see your response to this..haha

Did I play it too safe? lol
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    :grumble: sonofa...

And sometimes the man love is just as bad! I'm looking at you Jack #1 and #2!

*snort*
  • PattieCakes23
    Options
    Once you start buying me drinks, we'll talk.

:drinker:
    Would that count? haha
  • jzrharv
    jzrharv Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Well, as an ex-Jazzercise instructor, I didn't find it a problem that I was the object of a group of women's complete attention, even when I was jumping up and down in skimpy, tight fitting clothing and yelling at them (though never to get me a samich)....

As a student now (Jazzercise does not want to let me recertifiy, for personal reasons betwixt me and a high ranking petty snot), I'm still amongst a bunch of fit women, but one does get used to it. Though I do get a tad self-conscious about doing hip shakes now that people are actually behind me.

By the by, should I change my icon to a more "updated" version or keep with blob-boy, as a reminder not to get cocky?
  • MonkRocker
    MonkRocker Posts: 198
    Options
    Couldn't say.

Hasn't really happened. (yet?)

I don't have any body pics up, tho. The ladies seem to dig that more anyway.

I will when I'm good and READY.
  • I_wanna_live
    I_wanna_live Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Not answering, cause all has been limited to ... well devoloped muscles, boyish smiles, or sexy sexy brains. Though, I shall see about sending a friend over to answer your question for you.