Question for all of our MFP Males

Options

Replies

• Chipmaniac
    Chipmaniac Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    I generally get ignored. I guess its because I don't have a shirtless picture. Or I could just be fugly. I have a 150 IQ but let's be honest here, that doesn't count for much in a forum like this.

This is true. Especially in the "sexy above you thread". People will skip 3 or 4 people back just to say "Abs" lol

Every time I post in the sexy above you I get told I have a great personality and a nice voice.
    At least you didn't get "sexy bike" like I did.
  • SilkyHotspur
    SilkyHotspur Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    The harassment....the flirting..Thong Thursday, Boobie Friday, it's really too much, just too much....<dripping with sarcasm>
  • theactionfigure
    Options
    Especially those of well devoloped muscles, boyish smiles, or sexy sexy brains.

Is it ODD to be an attractive member of society on a site like this, which is mostly women?
    Sometimes I think you guys get more attention than a drunk prom queen after the dance.

It's quite amusing to see the tables turned.

I guess I qualify with the smile. My muscles are ehhhh . . . Most don't know me for my brains, (although they are sexy, I've seen them), I thought I was entitled to a comment here.

It would be odd, and welcomed. The only drunk prom queen I knew was my sister and although I do love her, I don't love her like that! :laugh:

Who's getting attention in here? You mean the wanna-be thugs who are tatted up with their pants down, and boxers out?! smh
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Come on guys, you all love the attention and you know it. The truth is we ( the MFP girls ) dont need the shirtless pics we just LIKE them. And for you guys with the high IQs, nobody said smart wasnt sexy. We like the attention too.
  • theactionfigure
    Options
    The harassment....the flirting..Thong Thursday, Boobie Friday, it's really too much, just too much....<dripping with sarcasm>

what?! I didn't even know those days existed! :ohwell:

Spread the love ya'll . . . . I miss all the good stuff! :tongue:
  • Chipmaniac
    Chipmaniac Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Come on guys, you all love the attention and you know it. The truth is we ( the MFP girls ) dont need the shirtless pics we just LIKE them. And for you guys with the high IQs, nobody said smart wasnt sexy. We like the attention too.
    Actually, not posting a beefcake pic for me is about not wanting to be objectified. I've always fought labels. There are many forces in life that continue to try to put you in a box. It didn't end in high school. If you ask the cool people, I'm too nerdy. If you ask the nerds, I'm too normal. If you ask the hipsters, I'm too boring. If you ask the rednecks, I'm too urban. If you ask the yuppies, I'm too frugal. I've always found myself at odds with all groups because they all have their own rules and entrance fees...rules I refuse to obey and entrance fees I refuse to pay.

I would never fit the beefcake role no matter how defined my abs were, so why further partake in false advertising by pretending.? I would be a poser both figuratively and literally.
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    It's pretty damn amazingly awesome actually.

I quite enjoy it. Especially because women are never like this in real life. Ever. Even when extremely intoxicated.
  • Mama_Mila
    Mama_Mila Posts: 511 Member
    Options

I quite enjoy it.

^^we know......
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options

I quite enjoy it.

^^we know......

oh hey it's my fav ego boosting girl! :love:
  • antizoni1
    antizoni1 Posts: 334
    Options
    I met a lot of cool people on here I have male and female friends, everyone is very positive, i do like the compliments, I year ago I would have never posted a shirtless picture of me, feeling good about the way my body is coming along and the compliments are just fuel for the fire
  • Mama_Mila
    Mama_Mila Posts: 511 Member
    Options

I quite enjoy it.

^^we know......

oh hey it's my fav ego boosting girl! :love:

:wink: at your service
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    Do I like it? Sure.....but I never ever believe it. When you're fat for so long it destroys your ego and it makes any compliment seem hollow. Its not the complimenters fault though...im the one mentally ill lol.
  • dirtydmvkid
    Options
    Whatever man said they don't like a little ego boost every once in awhile... He used to be a woman. It's in our nature to crave attention.
  • ColtSteel
    Options
    I enjoy the fun flirting. Met some awesome women on here.
  • GhostPack
    GhostPack Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    As Stewie Griffin, I bring none of the goods. Maybe after my 90 day naked challenge...
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Is it Oppositional Defiant Disorder?!....................
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options

I quite enjoy it. Especially because women are never like this in real life. Ever. Even when extremely intoxicated.

That's what you think.

They're just un-dressing you with their eyes and telling their friends what you look like naked.
  • taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    although I currently resemble a meathead, I soon will be just like my profile pic (though I'm much more muscular in my upper body now, particularly my back)...a PhD with a six pack.

Got about 10 pounds of fat to lose to see the abs.
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options

maybe not the little girls you would be after at your age.. but a real woman knows what she wants and how to get it..
    She has no problem telling a man what she thinks good or bad... Just have some patience..
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options

You're right, they aren't. And that's why I find it so fascinating.