Question for all of our MFP Males

Options

Replies

• Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    It's pretty damn amazingly awesome actually.

I quite enjoy it. Especially because women are never like this in real life. Ever. Even when extremely intoxicated.

maybe not the little girls you would be after at your age.. but a real woman knows what she wants and how to get it..
    She has no problem telling a man what she thinks good or bad... Just have some patience..

Everybody on here says that but in real life...everyone is a wimp and scared lol.
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    It's pretty damn amazingly awesome actually.

I quite enjoy it. Especially because women are never like this in real life. Ever. Even when extremely intoxicated.

maybe not the little girls you would be after at your age.. but a real woman knows what she wants and how to get it..
    She has no problem telling a man what she thinks good or bad... Just have some patience..

oh I know this....very well. This is why I am usually not after girls my age. just ask my friend's list :bigsmile:

but even then, this is not your ordinary fitness site...
  • hteejay
    hteejay Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    LOL.. love the honesty!!
  • Spartan_Maker
    Spartan_Maker Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Par for the course, gonzo. :)
  • ouija86
    ouija86 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'll be honest.

Everyone likes positive attention. It makes you feel good.

In general:

I'll tell ya one honest truth most women don't think about. Guys that are in great shape now, probably were not always that way, and their self image is what they were before, not what they are now. So the compliments and the flirting are the pat on the back we don't give ourselves.

The odd part, is women on here will straight up say "hey you look great/sexy/etc" or "I bet you get all the ladies". To that I say, where the hell are you gals in real life!? Seriously, I'd rather a complete stranger come up to me and say something like "Hi, I think you look great" rather than eye rape me at the grocery store. I guess that's just the digital age for ya.

For me personally, I want to get in shape for myself (read my profile). But would I mind it working to my advantage in real life just once? Of course, so the question I pose to you ladies (and pm me if you want since I doubt I'll read this again) why so shy in real life?
  • ellenasl210
    ellenasl210 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Once you start buying me drinks, we'll talk.

hahahahahahha xD
  • cubizzle
    cubizzle Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    I keep waiting for this to be an issue
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Can't answer, I only fit two of the criterion.

yes you can sweetheart, it says OR.
    I think a Venn diagram is in order:

Venn.jpg

Can we make the bottom circle overlap to the right a bit more????

*pushes up glasses*
    So more like this?
    262abdt.jpg
  • VorJoshigan
    VorJoshigan Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Especially those of well devoloped muscles, boyish smiles, or sexy sexy brains.

Is it ODD to be an attractive member of society on a site like this, which is mostly women?
    Sometimes I think you guys get more attention than a drunk prom queen after the dance.

It's quite amusing to see the tables turned.

er... I hadn't noticed. :ohwell: but then again, I only have 1/3 of the qualifying characteristics
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    I'll be honest.

Everyone likes positive attention. It makes you feel good.

In general:

I'll tell ya one honest truth most women don't think about. Guys that are in great shape now, probably were not always that way, and their self image is what they were before, not what they are now. So the compliments and the flirting are the pat on the back we don't give ourselves.

The odd part, is women on here will straight up say "hey you look great/sexy/etc" or "I bet you get all the ladies". To that I say, where the hell are you gals in real life!? Seriously, I'd rather a complete stranger come up to me and say something like "Hi, I think you look great" rather than eye rape me at the grocery store. I guess that's just the digital age for ya.

For me personally, I want to get in shape for myself (read my profile). But would I mind it working to my advantage in real life just once? Of course, so the question I pose to you ladies (and pm me if you want since I doubt I'll read this again) why so shy in real life?

This EXACTLY.
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    it's what keeps me coming back.

Noticed your ticker and I just have to say.....GO PANTHERS!!! LOL :flowerforyou:
  • windycitycupcake
    windycitycupcake Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Especially those of well devoloped muscles, boyish smiles, or sexy sexy brains.

Is it ODD to be an attractive member of society on a site like this, which is mostly women?
    Sometimes I think you guys get more attention than a drunk prom queen after the dance.

It's quite amusing to see the tables turned.

how funny, i was just wondering this same thing myself yesterday! i see men saying really dopey things and women clamoring to be supportive. i thought it was a bit funny!

i also noticed there are many 18-20 year old girls on this forum, which may be a factor.

eh, it's all in good fun though. if it gets too annoying i will just delete them
  • LiftBigtoGetFit
    LiftBigtoGetFit Posts: 3,399 Member
    Options
    Well I feel somewhat qualified to speak on this subject. But please don't think I'm bragging.

It's.. odd. For a number of reasons.

For me personally it's tough because I've never been in shape before. I've gone from being a life long fat guy to looking alright and the attention isn't something I'm used to. So that's an adjustment.

Really most of it is all harmless fun that I'm sure every guy really enjoys. Nothing like a little ego boost. But some women can be quite aggressive. That's the part that's shocking and off-putting.

I've had women demand pictures of my junk and when I told them no they were mad at me.

I've had women demand I send them certain body pics or they'd delete me from their friends list.

Basically all the things you ladies think only the creepiest of creepy dudes would do, ladies do as well. And women are not accustomed to being told "no" the way men are. So if they face rejection they don't always handle it well. Some get quite angry.

So while the attention can be very nice and incredibly motivating, it's when it crosses the line from flirtation to harassment that things get awkward.

That being said if any of you wonderful women who harass me stop at any point I will be :brokenheart: and :sad: .

This makes me feel like a shlub!!! no one harasses me or ask to see my junk :brokenheart: :sad:
  • Shadowsan
    Shadowsan Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Seriously, I'd rather a complete stranger come up to me and say something like "Hi, I think you look great" rather than eye rape me at the grocery store. I guess that's just the digital age for ya.

And a new phrase has been coined. Eye rape. Brilliant!
  • keithmustloseweight
    keithmustloseweight Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    The day I get a message like any of these, I'm going to take it to be a good day.
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    I don't even think a lot of the guys are even thinking that hard. No offense!
  • Shadowsan
    Shadowsan Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    At least it's not like some of the other forums i'm a member of (car club) where the one liner that was referred to as a joke constantly in the introduce yourself thread was...

"...Are you cute?"

It has become such a running joke that someone made up a forum bot to automatically ask that question to every newcomers first post.
  • basillowe66
    basillowe66 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Well in my advanced years the attention I ger is about my results, running, caolries, etc!
  • Chipmaniac
    Chipmaniac Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    I don't even think a lot of the guys are even thinking that hard. No offense!
    Huh....huh huh huh....You said "hard". Huh...huh huh huh.
  • basillowe66
    basillowe66 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Most of the 18 - 20 yrs olds, are more interested in eating and not working at their weight. Now that is not everybody. I think if you are here its a big start