Join US! FAB FOURS (4 week challenge group) NEW!

Options

Replies

• slightingscale
    slightingscale Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    Hi....
    Our oldest found out there was no Santa on Saturday night. :noway: I don't know how, but his momma ruined it for him (I'm a step mom, btw) He was devestated:sad: . Was so upset that everyone has been lying to him. I didn't know what to say ya know.. That was rough. I couldnt stop thinking about it all weekend. I can't even remember when I realized this, it was an easy transition I guess because there was no tramatic result. I feel horrible though.:sick:
    Thanks everyone for being here for me. :heart: :heart:

I'm so sorry to hear about the end of Santa for your oldest. My teacher, a nun, at school told me in 2nd grade, since she was emphasizing the birth of Jesus. My mom was so angry at her! Go Mom! I remember it vividly, so it must have been traumatic for me. Just so you know, I'm okay with it now. :wink:
  • sjessup
    Options
    Hi! Can I join? I'm 26 and just gave birth to my first child, a boy, 11wks ago. I am absolutely in love with my husband, and I adore our son. Before I became pregnant I weighed 148 and was trying to get back to my "wedding day weight" of 142. 4 weeks of bed rest plus complications tipped the scale to 207 before delivery. Some weight came off easily after delivery and I've worked to get about 5lbs off, leaving me at 170lbs.
    I Love the idea of a four week challenge! I especially like having it over Christmas and New Year's- lest I forget my weight loss goals :-)

I want to lose 10 pounds this month!
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    I am excited about weigh in tomorrow. The hardest part, is tonight is my company christmas party...I don t eat after 6 which should easy since the party dont start til 8 but the hard part is I am usually in bed by 8 so that the part I am struggling with, all that food. I have been strong before and can do it again...maybe...Aunt flo is coming to visit...I think....I know TMI

Well I will keep ya'll posted...I did make it to the gym this morningg at 5 am and ya'll know I am a waitress, I would like to hit the gym one more time before we go to the party...

Have fun ya'll I gotta run to walmart and pick up my daughter medicine and pick up a gift for my secret santa!!!
  • ashaver_21
    Options
    I would love to join!!! I am so excited for the challenge!

A little about myself: I am 24 years old I live in eastern Washington now but grew up in Idaho. I have 11 acres up in the mountains where my two kids, my daughter 6 and my son 4, and my wonderful boyfriend or 2 years live. My boyfriend is also 10 years older then me and not very many people can tell! I have always been a slim person until I had an unfortunate experience that left me bedridden for 6 month while I was pregnant with my son. I went from 115 the day after my daughter was born to 160 the day after my son was born. Four years later I am maintaining 150. I have worked in road construction as the only girl in the area for the last three years. I get laid off in October and start back up in March the following year. I stay 150 but I lose my muscle mass and get chubby until I start back to work.

I decided to start working out again when my boyfriends dad asked for my sizes for some Christmas clothes. Hesitantly I gave him my sizes. That night he had talked to my boyfriend and questioned my sizes and said I looked bigger. :huh:

To prove them wrong and to be able to go back to work looking all sexy I want to lose 30lbs by march. My mini goal was to lose 15lbs by Christmas. I started that goal a week ago and I have lost 6lbs already!

So If I set 3lbs a week that's 12lbs by the end of our four weeks!! :laugh: That makes me happy!!!!!

I will share everyday, and I love reading everyone's input!!!!
  • slightingscale
    Options
    Hey sjessup and ashaver! WELCOME to our group. Thank you for introducing yourselves. It's nice to meet you.

Are you gals ready for our first weigh-in tomorrow???? We're pretty excited to get this party started.

Susan
  • slightingscale
    Options
    Joined Nov 2009
    Mon 12/07/09 05:39 AMHey Everyone!

For all those who are interested in Polar F6s, Sports Authority has them on sale for $99 (down from $109) and if you Google "Sports Authority + printable coupon" you can find a coupon for $25 off a $100 purchase. The coupon expires 12/12 or 12/13. I was able to get mine for $80 yesterday and I've already fallen in love with it!!!!

Just wanted to pass on the great information! Stay motivated! :)

hey... I pulled this from another post... I am gonna do this! It is a GREAT price!

THANK YOU!!!!!!! I went to Sports Authority, and the Polar F6 was on sale for $99.99 plus the coupon for $25 off (I had to buy some candy to make it over $100 - but I didn't eat it:happy:) that put the HRM at $75!! I bought it, but I'm giving it to my hubby to give back to me on Christmas.

The coupon is good until Saturday, December 12, 2009.

Thanks so much for this great tip!

Susan
  • cryslynn1980
    cryslynn1980 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    yay... Im glad u got it! My hubby printed the cupon and I gave him the HINT.lol.
  • mrsrobinson
    Options
    Weigh in tomorrow? :noway: I think I missed a few posts! LOL I'll wait and see what the rest of us are posting tomorrow morning and follow the crowd. :tongue:

OK, so I'd like to lose 15 lbs. in our four week challenge. I weigh a LOT LOT LOT; right now I am averaging about 3 pounds a week.

About me: I am a musician/singer. I gained over 200 pounds during my unhappy marriage and then thought after the divorce I would lose it - NOT! I gained 100 more. YES, that's right. I have over 300 pounds to lose. :frown: I am embarrassed to admit it, but I think everyone in this challenge understands that extra weight is extra weight, no matter how much we each have to lose. And... I am very excited to do this challenge and give my old weight loss ticker a kick in the rump! :laugh:

See you tomorrow! Good night!!!
  • familygirl37167
    Options
    hey everyone so I didnt fo very well at the party last night, thats ok today is a new day and offical weigh in

CW 148 as of 4:15 am 12-8-09
    GW 136
    Total lost in this challange 12 pounds

I think I can do it.

Welp off to the gym before work. everyone have agreat day
  • ebh1024
    ebh1024 Posts: 186
    Options
    Good morning Fab Four members...today is the day. I have been ready for this day. I am posting my weight now as 174.6 (down 2 lbs this week) so excited. Lets all get ready to do this together.
  • ebh1024
    ebh1024 Posts: 186
    Options
    I updated my tickler now...I should be on track now. Hope everyone has a good day. I did have a couple "slightly" bad days but each day is a new day and a new beginning!
  • familygirl37167
    Options
    I updated my tickler now...I should be on track now. Hope everyone has a good day. I did have a couple "slightly" bad days but each day is a new day and a new beginning!

You are so right on the new day, lets do this fab four team members I am so excited just done at the gym 436 calories burned in 45 minutes. I will take it I will hit the gym again tonight before my sons christmas concert.
  • jakstamp
    Options
    Hi Susan .. is it too late to join? This is JUST what I need to get through Xmas and New Years :)
  • 11kimberly11
    11kimberly11 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Here we go! I'm very excited to lose with such a terrific group of peeps! You guys Rock!

Current Weight 159
    Goal for Jan 4 149

Okay you extra 10 pounds - Are you scared you should be! LOL

Good luck to everyone!
  • rmchan
    rmchan Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Yay! I'm so glad you decided to continue...I need it!

So here's my info:

RMcHan (rhonda) SW- 189 GW- 181 CW- 189 +- 0
  • cryslynn1980
    cryslynn1980 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Mornting everyone! I am not to thrilled this morning. I weighed and the scale has not moved... I measured and the tape has not moved! I have been trying REALLY hard for the past 5-6 days. I have logged everything. I do not understand it! If anyone can tell me why this is happenning PLEASE! I am not quitting... I will continue to follow this till the end and my offical day to start is TODAY. I have been so aware of my calories then to not lose even 1 lb sucks! Anywho....heres my stats! Hope everyone has a wonderful weighin this morning :0)

CW- 176
    GW- 170
  • vdpal
    vdpal Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I am excited and motivated to start this challenge.

My current weight is 141.2
    My goal weight is 137

During this 4 week challenge I hope to lose 4 to 5 pounds.

Thanks for starting this challenge.
  • Jitteryspork
    Jitteryspork Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Ok! Here we go!!!!

FAB FOURS SW - 236.6
    FAB FOURS GW - 228.0

Loss = 8.6lbs
    2.15lbs a week average.

Can I do it??
    YES I CAN!!

YES WE CAN!!

Go us!
  • Jitteryspork
    Jitteryspork Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Mornting everyone! I am not to thrilled this morning. I weighed and the scale has not moved... I measured and the tape has not moved! I have been trying REALLY hard for the past 5-6 days. I have logged everything. I do not understand it! If anyone can tell me why this is happenning PLEASE! I am not quitting... I will continue to follow this till the end and my offical day to start is TODAY. I have been so aware of my calories then to not lose even 1 lb sucks! Anywho....heres my stats! Hope everyone has a wonderful weighin this morning :0)

CW- 176
    GW- 170

Gosh! Aren't those days frustrating as all hell?? Just try changing things up. Instead of one exercise do something completely different. I read that doing the same exercise your body falls into habit of motion and there is no longer any work to it. Good luck with getting that darned scale to move again. If you want... I'll kick it! :)

******* :sad: So wouldn't you believe it. The very first day of the challenge a customer comes in and brings me a donut. It is right now, sitting on my desk in a white paper bag. I would feel bad to throw it away yet I know I need to NOT eat it.. HELP!?:sad:
  • hhhdddggss
    Options
    Morning Fab Fours! Here we go, renewing our motivation for the four-week challenge!

CW 249.8
    GW 241 (8.8 is the number to lose!)

Good luck everyone!