what was your small win for the day?

Options

Replies

• Aquarian
    Aquarian Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I fit into my old pink dress which I was not able to wear just 2 months back. :)
  • Poods71
    Poods71 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    It's someone's birthday in the office and they brought in a big chocolate cake and I declined and had cherries instead :happy:
  • BackFlipsIntoSun
    Options
    I woke up and it seems I lost 3 pounds :D
    Also I seem to be doing my workouts a bit easier so that means I'll be able to raise the sets and reps soon :D
    I'm also saying no to seconds and eating in smaller bowls and plates. As well as just drinking water. ^-^
  • Tank_Girl
    Tank_Girl Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I ate cereal for breakfast instead of the tin of macaroni cheese I have in cupboard that I was craving
  • michay
    michay Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I just got off working night shift and was not in the mood to run (doing C25K), so I decided while I was awake I'll just go for a 30 min walk. At least it's something. I didn't want to change into a sports bra and put my contacts in was another reason not to run. But once I walked for a few minutes I decided I was already out there, I know I wouldn't do it later, so I might as well get it over with. So I ran :) But my poor boobs!
  • Annabel89
    Annabel89 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I lost a pound on my weigh in..I was dreading it because I'd had such a bad weekend, but I guess my hard work in the week made up for it :) Yay!
  • cuddingm
    cuddingm Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I completed Jillian Micheals 30 Day Shred level 2 and her Kickbox Fast Fix back to back and still am going for a walk after lunch. My small win is getting up and forcing myself to work out and feeling amazing afterwards.
  • caterpillardreams
    caterpillardreams Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Getting my workout done in the morning even though my daughter was all over me. Now wont have to try and squeeze it in at night when all I want to do at night is relax
  • jhner
    jhner Posts: 66
    Options
    Yesterday I ate fast food.... twice! Last night didn't really want to exercise, but thought I should. Did Jillian Michael's BFBM and was right on track with my weight this morning. Also walked 3 miles after putting my oldest on the bus this morning. WIN!
  • witchyme
    witchyme Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    i managed to pass a still hot chocolate cake made with boiling icing on top,,,darnn it looked sooo good!!
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    For the first time ever, I was able to stand on the steps to my camper while opening the door, then walked in. I used to have to climb the steps, open the door a bit, step down, open it the rest of the way, walk up and then in through the door. I'm thrilled. lol
  • ken1994
    ken1994 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Was totally exhausted but still got a 4 mile run in this morning!!!
  • jmelyan23
    jmelyan23 Posts: 1,664 Member
    Options
    I actually pre-planned what I was going to eat so I took healthy things to work.
  • sonjarogers72
    sonjarogers72 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    AWESOME WIN!!
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    Got back into my 5AM workout after a 3 day weekend. Go me!
  • sonjarogers72
    sonjarogers72 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I have already got in 64 ounces of water today!!!
  • Crayvn
    Crayvn Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    my win is that i actually am doing this for my first day. Man I miss my cafe mocha already :((((
  • GinaKatie
    Options
    This is my second day on Fitness Pal and I have a long way to go, however I am headed in the right direction and haven't stepped off the road for 1.5 days. Yeah!!
  • KeegansMomma
    Options
    My small win for the day will be a smiling kiddo when I pick him up from school in half an hour. :)
  • mrsdutra07
    Options
    Got up early, got to work early and had a Protein Bistro Box that I snacked on all morning instead of the marble pound cake I usually get. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!