what was your small win for the day?

Options

Replies

• Missjilly1025
    Missjilly1025 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I came on here and logged my food so far for the day. I have been hiding from MFP for about 3 months now. The scale screamed at me this morning.
  • sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    ****ty co-workers almost drove me to the vending machine for a real coke and large candy bar. Enjoyed my yogurt and diet coke instead.
  • emmy3111
    emmy3111 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    lol good job everyone!! they say will power is like a muscle, the more you use it the stronger it gets :)

i'm finding this motivating and amusing lol

night from sydney!

xo

love that - "willpower is a muscle... " totally using that :)
  • queendeej
    queendeej Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I walked 5+ miles this morning!
  • butterflyqueen1984
    Options
    My small win was that one of my work colleagues offered me a triple choc chip cookie for being kind and helping them out with their work. Normally I would dig straight in but I said no I am eating healthy. Lets just say they were pretty shocked as I have slipped with the healthy eating the past month or so! But determined today, suppose that's another win!
  • Neraks
    Neraks Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Mine was a yesterday, went to a birthday celebration and stayed under my calorie goal for the day. Made some wise choices, declined the cake and cup cakes. I left feeling empowered and darn proud of me!!! I also exercised :-)
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options
    I got up crazy early today and went to my first "cage fit" class. It was an insane workout, but I'm totally doing it again on Thursday.
  • Jg04811
    Jg04811 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Well it was yesterdays but I beat my goal and ran 4.10 miles in one hour and ten minutes =)
  • rubyautumn4
    rubyautumn4 Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Walked up three flights of stairs without getting winded!
  • NurseAshoRN
    NurseAshoRN Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    completed week 1 day 1 of C25k. I am not a runner, never have been, so this is my small win for the day :)
  • Tank_Girl
    Tank_Girl Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I walked 5+ miles this morning!
    I did that today as well :smile:
  • caseythirteen
    caseythirteen Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    It's a little thing but while I was doing weights at the gym this morning, a trainer (whom I don't know) walked past and mentioned that I had good form. It made me smile and keep going. :)
  • Terryj20
    Options
    I had a couple! I drove past Panera which is a big big win for me! And I just did 11 minutes if martial arts! Oh yeah that's right chunky ole me did 11 minutes!!
  • lilibean01
    lilibean01 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    My small win was having a great 5k run today after being sidelined by a knee injury for 3 weeks. I rested an adequate amount (so hard for me to not push through an injury!) and am back out there without pain! This is especially good news because I have a marathon on Sept. 22nd and was upset about the injury -- I was starting to think the race wouldn't be possible. But my knee is well and I'm going to take it easy until race day. I may run the marathon slower than I had hoped but I'm going to be able to do it!
  • MsEmmy
    MsEmmy Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I made some bad food choices today BUT I spent over 2 and a quarter hours walking 6 different dogs at quite a pace so I still win. Tomorrow will be three and a half hours, seven dogs. Still winning :)
  • trinaesguerra
    trinaesguerra Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I came on here and logged my food so far for the day. I have been hiding from MFP for about 3 months now. The scale screamed at me this morning.

first step is the hardest!! welcome back and good luck!
  • BioQueen
    BioQueen Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I dared to try on my size 10 jeans this morning. I had lost 30 pounds and then put 20 back on after I graduated and made a big move across the country. But I'm back on track and 20 pounds down. But today I just wanted to fit into those 10's :)
  • acrynne
    acrynne Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I had a business lunch today. I scoped out the menu ahead of time, picked my healthy meal, and stuck to it! I am not swayed by the yummy (and fat laden) specials! I am not tempted that the rest of the table ordered pasta and burgers!

It's the little victories that will get me to my goal.
  • AABru
    AABru Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I spent most of my lunch at work doing Jillian Micheals power yoga...
  • foleyshirley
    foleyshirley Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    I didn't have to stop as often in body pump :).
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!