what was your small win for the day?

Options

Replies

• MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    Well last week my friend Patricia brought in a size 22 jeans. Mind you I haven't been a size 22 since my early 20's. So I went in the ladies room at the gym and tried them on well the whole time I was thinking ok I will probably be able to get them on but there is no way I am going to get these zipped, well they zipped. I started crying cause I was so happy!!! So I went out there and showed her and she hugged me. Well it just so happens that my gym crush was also out there. And she asked him what he thought well at first he didn't say nothing but Patricia told me that when I bent over in them he was checking me out!! Oh yea that so made my day!!!:bigsmile: :smile:
  • sydnisd183
    sydnisd183 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    i ate whatever whenever and hadn't worked out for the past 8 days.....i got back into it today and i feel great. i was still able to train hard today, and i ran a 5k after work. usually these "binges" last 2-3 weeks or more!
  • KarenAnnne
    KarenAnnne Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I had to keep pulling up my capri slacks all day at work; it became almost embarrassing. But tonight, I just can't keep a smile off my face:)
  • Giggles16
    Giggles16 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My small win today was when I resisted and didn't eat pizza. My job decided to order pizza, so then I took my lunchbreak early to avoid being in the cafe when the pizza arrived. It was hard, but I did it! So yay! WIN!
  • literatelier
    literatelier Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    At weigh in today I lost 1.6lbs even after my birthday party on Friday where I ate and drank wayyyyyy too much. =)
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I gave away the remaining half of my shaved prime rib sandwich, and bought sushi for lunch instead! :wink:
  • marysue1965
    marysue1965 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    i really wanted a rootbeer, ( I'm a former addict to them, But i didn't give in! ) I haven't had pop in 3 weeks now, yeah me. Also, its been a very stressful day for me, but i didn't emotionally eat, i went for a walk instead.
  • rmarley05
    rmarley05 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    We had yeast rolls at supper and I only ate one with my meal!! (I normally eat 3 or 4)
  • dmoore0677
    dmoore0677 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    i was going to go to bed and not enter my food for the day because i thought i blew it, ends up wasn't as bad as i thought.
  • ImprovingEla
    ImprovingEla Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I have made it almost through my first day with mfp and one snack to go before I will go to bed after nightshift and I still have 450 Kcal to spend!
    Wow what a great first day to get healthier!
  • Valencia123456
    Valencia123456 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I rode my bike for 28 miles for the first time in my life!!!!!!!!
  • cklapk1
    cklapk1 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    i didn't eat a pudding pack while i was studying even though i really wanted one. feeling good about it
  • trinaesguerra
    trinaesguerra Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    At weigh in today I lost 1.6lbs even after my birthday party on Friday where I ate and drank wayyyyyy too much. =)

happy birthday!! :) lol and good job
  • trinaesguerra
    trinaesguerra Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Resisting the donuts my co-worker tends to bring in on Fridays. Didn't touch 'em!!

it's so hard when you're in a social situation! but well done!
  • nickwylie
    Options
    After no lunch to speak of, went to supermarket to grab something for me and my 3 year old. Sugar bun for her, apple for me :o) double bonus is that it was only $2.
  • spinqueen72
    spinqueen72 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I went to a new trainer today.
    It was very hard...because she does body weight training....more than weight lifting. It is much harder to do.
    However...she was impressed at how strong I actually am...and was very surprised at how well I did !
  • geonbaeLeilee
    geonbaeLeilee Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    I had a small bowl of 20 cheese nips. I ate eight and felt satisfied.
  • rmarley05
    rmarley05 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I rode my bike for 28 miles for the first time in my life!!!!!!!!

That is awesome!! Congrats!
  • Wingwoman21
    Options
    Went to the gym for an hour after class tonight, even though it was already 10 and I really, really, really just wanted to go home lol.
  • TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    At dinner I only ate one serving of rice instead of finishing off the leftovers!

way to go ,...4 me as a mom,that can b tempting!! So, good job!

For me,I walked 4miles today,havent done that in three yrs!.felt great!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!