what was your small win for the day?

Options

Replies

• Sweet_Potato
    Sweet_Potato Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    Walked to and from work (25 minutes each way), walked to the spin and barre studio (15 minutes), did a barre class (60 minutes) followed by spinning (45 minutes) and walked home.

And I ate a lot of delicious food that I'd cooked from scratch-- Spinach fritata, sausage & sauerkraut casserole, and blueberry pie (I earned it)!
  • iluvprettyshoes
    iluvprettyshoes Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I went up on my weight in Power lifting class!
    Great topic, I feel better already!
  • amtimmons23
    Options
    I had two =) I pushed myself extra hard at the gym and did much better than I had expected. AND i didn't snack at night at all.
  • kittenbobitten
    kittenbobitten Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    My small win is going to the gym and them knowing me by name now since I have become a "regular" over the last two weeks. :)
  • uidb5259
    uidb5259 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Got home tired from coaching my daughter's soccer team and I still forced myself to go for a 2 mile run! I will win....not this fat!
  • lldem
    lldem Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Great topic! :) Its great to see others' small wins bc we tend to overlook them. I thought about it bc I didn't think I had any But then I realized that tonight at supper I Measured Out Everything! Usually I just eyeball it :)
  • gabriellejayde
    gabriellejayde Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    i wore a pair of linen pants that I hadn't been able to wear all summer and a coworker said I looked thinner. :)
  • rebelq
    rebelq Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Someone brought in yummy bread treats to work- blueberry, pumpkin... I took a small corner of a piece and ate it SOOO slowly. I was happy, didn't hurt all my hard work and I got to enjoy the flavor!
  • Self_Control_Freak
    Options
    I had to be at a catered lunch program today. I'm new to keeping records of what I eat, and I was tempted to eat and not record anything and worry about the consequences later.

I resisted. And knowing that I was holding myself accountable for the day, I made good eating choices and stayed under my calorie limit for the day.

WIN!
  • caslyn3
    caslyn3 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Was off work today so I had planned on doing pretty much nothing. WRONG!

I woke up, got my daughter ready for school and instead of coming back home to go back to sleep, I got my work out gear on and jogged 2 miles around the track down from her school. 4 loads of laundry, cleaned house, went to DR., Vacuumed car out, Cooked a real meal, did dishes, Got my daughter to soccer practice .. WHEW - Now, I may let myself rest. :-)
  • ashesfromfire
    ashesfromfire Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    I got back on track today. Worked out and stayed under my caloric goal. WOOP!
  • ScubaAmyMN
    ScubaAmyMN Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    I guess I have two, but they sure are small.
    1. I got grilled cheese and green beans for lunch instead of grilled cheese and chili
    2. I managed 30 minutes of yoga tonight even though I felt like doing nothing.
  • JudeGilford
    JudeGilford Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Finding that I am FINALLY back to my pre-vacation weight!
  • butterflyfairy2
    butterflyfairy2 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I was planning to take the day off from the 30D Shred but ended up doing it and walking on my treadmill for 26 minutes. Go Me!!
  • Sueso47
    Sueso47 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    This probably sounds silly, but I only ate half my breakfast burrito with bacon today. Usually I can get that whole thing down but I had my doc appt. today (Type II diabetes) and man, I was really really full after eating half of it. (Miracle 1) Also there was a ton of bacon at the bottom..I can'T believe this but I actually WRAPPED IT UP AND THREW IT AWAY!!! (Miracle 2)! I have to do that MORE.
  • cmacohio1975
    cmacohio1975 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I did day 1 of fit in 30 and didn't die.... lol. :)
  • eryn415
    eryn415 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I didn't drink a Diet Coke!!!!
  • kealambert
    kealambert Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    i suppose not going to mcdonald's after work
  • klcalliari
    klcalliari Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I hit my 30 lb mark. Still have another 35 to go but hey 30 lb is something
  • mstclair03
    Options
    Not eating all the hash browns and toast that was served to me at breakfast today! OH, and going back to boxing class after a 3 month hiatus! Woohoo!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!