what was your small win for the day?

Options

Replies

• LucilleHighball
    LucilleHighball Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm wearing a pair of pants to work today that I bought a year ago, but still had the tag on them, since I couldn't get them on. One of the best feelings ever!
  • MommaSparrow1928
    MommaSparrow1928 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    We went out to Golden Corral for lunch today. I got my usual salad, only 1 plate of the main course, and a few of the chocolate covered things today.

The win? I didn't get that second plate of the main course and I didn't indulge myself in getting a cotton candy. It's a small step, but it's a step in the right direction :)
  • astrylian
    astrylian Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Bought some new jeans today, went down a size! :drinker:
  • SilverOnTheTree
    SilverOnTheTree Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    The #16 jeans fit!
    10 weeks ago, I couldn't even pull them up my thighs. Today, they zipped for the first time and I stiff-legged it downstairs to show off to my housemates. Now I'm officially between sizes and on the way down!
  • flirzhja
    Options
    Last Wednesday, I jogged 7 miles then Thursday, ate at Applebee's with dessert. I felt bad after eating out just because I didn't want to cook dinner. Tonight, I redeemed myself by running 8 miles on the treadmill. It felt so good, I didn't want to stop.
  • BackFlipsIntoSun
    Options
    Exercised for the first time in a while. Though I'm pretty pathetic looking I know I'll get better. :D
  • st3f4real
    st3f4real Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I resisted a pastry at Starbucks because they were over 400 calories and I only had 830 left for the day to use...I got green tea because I knew it would be really hot and last a long time and just skipped a 3pm snack and waited until dinner to eat.
  • debjae
    debjae Posts: 242
    Options
    Went for a walk.
  • clbowman11
    Options
    I skipped size 12 pants and went straight into 10's...I had size 12's I was trying on periodically but it just seemed to get me down sometimes so I quit for awhile and now I can wear 10's (: I call that my win for the day (:
  • EarthyChocl8AKA
    Options
    now in my 220s as of today! Haven't seen that number in a while! #Raw70-80%
  • FitzyFitzpatrick
    FitzyFitzpatrick Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    2 mile walk AND 20 minute freestyle lap swimming..whew!
  • BobbieLee1959
    BobbieLee1959 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Got up and walked 4.18 miles...:) a win because I really had almost talked myself out of going because of the humidity...when I hit that sweet spot in my workout (this is when I begin to feel the sweat ooze out of my face and start collecting in puddles before soaking that tell-tale V in the front of my shirt!), I knew I was in!! I know it sounds weird, but that is NIRVANA for me!! My small win was actually a pretty nice one today!

Thanks for asking...celebrating keeps me going!! Hope yours was amazing as well!
  • LifestyleChange33
    LifestyleChange33 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I shimmied out of pants that were kinda tight before- and put them in the giveaway pile!
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    The shorts I bought in May are a little big on me now. I keep having to pull them up every time I stand back up. ^.^
  • 126siany
    126siany Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    Set out to do a walk at a 4 mph pace and actually did a 4.14 mph pace.
  • trinaesguerra
    trinaesguerra Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    OMGOSH! nice work everyone!! and here i was having a really bad weekend... and i come on this thread and i see all your small wins :)

my small battle that i WILL win tonight is going on the bike for at least 1 hour.
  • nickwylie
    Options
    Small win or big win? You decide ladies out there. First day of period, did not binge on chocolate, instead got one small bar of dark and savoured on 40min trip home from town. Have gone over calories by 19 today, but not too bad for the day :o)
  • trinaesguerra
    trinaesguerra Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Small win or big win? You decide ladies out there. First day of period, did not binge on chocolate, instead got one small bar of dark and savoured on 40min trip home from town. Have gone over calories by 19 today, but not too bad for the day :o)

AMAZING win!! i had mine on friday and was mia on MFP until now :(
  • LittleMissDover
    LittleMissDover Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Did the school run on the first day back after the school holidays (UK) and a couple of people commented that I'd lost loads of weight! :happy:

Always means more to me if people who don't know I've been dieting say it as otherwise I just think friends and family are saying it to be nice.
  • neetneetneets
    neetneetneets Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    DIDN'T raid the food in the kitchen. Instead I had 100000 glasses of tea.
    Went to the gym, even though I felt sick. Felt miraculously healed afterwards.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!