what was your small win for the day?

Options

Replies

• Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    We had a business meeting at work they ordered Pizza (twokinds) garlic knots and two not so healthy salads and I ate the spagetti squash and venison meatball I brought for lunch Im so proud of myslef usually I cave but not this time :bigsmile:
  • soehlerking
    soehlerking Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    my "intermediate" jeans (from 15 pounds ago) are now beginning to sag. Love it!!
  • Bethyvm
    Bethyvm Posts: 8
    Options
    Had cherries for a snack when I really wanted chips. Tightened my heart rate monitor strap, about a 1/2 inch, not much, but it's something.
  • juicy_cat
    juicy_cat Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    not accepting a donut from a collague who had 15 of them...
  • 1960HikerDude
    1960HikerDude Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Received unsolicited complements from 2 people, a neighbor and a co-worker this morning regarding my weight loss.
  • pawoodhull
    pawoodhull Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    At dinner I only ate one serving of rice instead of finishing off the leftovers!

That's awesome! And hard to do if that's what you're used to doing.
  • nanatsuiro
    nanatsuiro Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    my mom gave me on february one of her shorts from when she was younger, and it didn't fit but now it does! also I lost a pound today and I'm celebrating with my new shorts haha
  • Goldielocs77
    Options
    I was invited out to lunch today and declined to make my fitness class at the gym :)
  • LindaJWan
    LindaJWan Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    100 Flights of stairs done today!!! Woo Hoo!
  • scheatwood
    scheatwood Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Did the LIFT class at the gym today and now my triceps are sore! It feels awesome!
  • pawoodhull
    Options
    We had a business meeting at work they ordered Pizza (twokinds) garlic knots and two not so healthy salads and I ate the spagetti squash and venison meatball I brought for lunch Im so proud of myslef usually I cave but not this time :bigsmile:

Awesome! It's really hard to eat the healthy your brought with that kind of temptation! You had a big win today!!
  • pawoodhull
    Options
    Only had 2 cups of coffee with a small amount of flavored creamer at home and office rather than the SBs full fat, calorie laden I wanted.
  • devinahorlick
    devinahorlick Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I was lying on the couch about to take a nap when I decided that I should complete my 40 minute insanity workout instead! Now I feel great!
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    I had a huge win today. Handed over the reigns to the customer on this massive project I've been managing the past 9 months.

Party on!
  • happypath101
    Options
    i got a nap.....lame i know

Not at all lame! That's awesome. People underestimate how important sleep is, not just to health in general, but to weight loss in specific.
  • ChrisRS87
    ChrisRS87 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Being awesome, 9,177 days and counting.
  • jesekelynne
    Options
    My kids had tacos the other day, but it would have put me over for cals so I went with vegi sushi. Since then I have been craving them!! Today I was going to go get them, but instead I had a subway roast beef sandwich with fat free honey mustard and loads of vegies! Tonight I'm going to do a healtheir version of tacos that are within my calorie goal to take care of that nagging craving!
  • ball858
    ball858 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I managed 20 assisted (with theraband) pull-ups - sets of 5 with a minute rest

I could not have done that a few months ago
  • thejesspress
    thejesspress Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I worked out today! Woohoo!
  • icimani
    icimani Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    Went to a restaurant with a friend for lunch and chose a healthy option - and wasn't afraid to sit in their wicker chairs!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!