what was your small win for the day?

Options

Replies

• Blondiegir1
    Blondiegir1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I was finally able to say goodbye to the 190's! After months and months of a stubborn plateau I am finally in the 180's! Here I come 170's!
  • dadzpeach
    dadzpeach Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    My ticker shows 30 pounds lost this morning!! YAY!!!
  • jazee11
    jazee11 Posts: 321
    Options
    Got up and walked for 30 min.

<
    slowly working back up to running...
  • clarkindee
    clarkindee Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Resisting the donuts my co-worker tends to bring in on Fridays. Didn't touch 'em!!
  • SarBear00b
    SarBear00b Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I went to the gym by myself last night.. I usually always make a friend go with me, or I just don't go. I went, kicked butt, and got over that fear. Only regret is not doing it earlier =)) Goin again tonight!
  • baraka1bashad
    baraka1bashad Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Lost 3 lbs since I started 2 wks ago. I'm so impatient. Thought I should be further along. But, I heard somewhere "slow and steady wins the race." So, I'm now considering it a win! :smile:
  • Uchomaji7690
    Options
    I denied myself a second bowl of ice-cream. :D lol I'm not in this to lose weight as much as I am to stay healthy. So I guess the main thing for me is to learn moderation.
  • bubbies3
    bubbies3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I woke up at 5 am to go to a boot camp class at 5:30 am! Working out in the morning gives me so much energy and motivation. I just can't wake up that early every day!
  • AShawneeF
    AShawneeF Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    i got out of microbiology lab a half hour early. that counts, right? and i only work 4.5 hours tonight!
  • heyshell79
    heyshell79 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Walked to work
  • cmallen1987
    Options
    Bought A Pair Of Jeans In A Single Digit Size For The 1st Time In 6 Years! WHOO HOO Size 9!!
  • heyshell79
    heyshell79 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I woke up at 5 am to go to a boot camp class at 5:30 am! Working out in the morning gives me so much energy and motivation. I just can't wake up that early every day!
    SO TRUE! I skate at the time in the morning one or two days a week and I love the feeling.
  • Heitor70
    Heitor70 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    After 8 weeks of being good I ate a very unhealthy breakfast this morning (I went out to the park with my kids). And....I could not finish it. In the last year I would eat at this place almost everyday...today it seemed incredible how did I indulge with that. Today, I missed my fresh fruit and whole wheat bread instead of the unappealing stuff I had in front of me. And now, I cannot wait to run 5 miles this evening! I have lost 22 lbs so far by running and lifting weights.
  • abrewer563
    abrewer563 Posts: 122
    Options
    Just ran for the first time since I fell off the wagon again and managed to last 25 minutes. Stinks that I was up to 40 minutes when I stopped, but oh well I'll get there. I could have gone longer but I had to get back to work!
  • MommaMeatus
    MommaMeatus Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    First I resisted ordering the large BLT sub from the place the office was getting take out from for lunch. I decided to be a good gorl and eat the lunch I brought from home. Then we had 3 pizzas delivered to our office, they put them right behind my sedk so even if I don't have any I get to see everyone eating them and what's worse smell them. BUT I resisted and only had what I had brought from home:wink::)
  • nikkishai
    nikkishai Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I denied the donuts that were being passed around the office!
  • Jennifer_Lynn_1982
    Jennifer_Lynn_1982 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Sort of a big win but I measured myself this morning and found that even though I weigh more than the last time I measured myself over a year ago (about 8 lbs more), my measurements have dropped! Yeah for weight lifting!! Super pumped that I lost 1.5 inches off my hips and 0.5 inches off my waist :) ...plus I lost almost 4 lbs this week :happy:
  • dimoul
    dimoul Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    fit into a new pair of 33 in waist Levi's (down from 34)
  • melsmith612
    melsmith612 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I'm currently achieving a small win by ignoring the 4 lbs of M&M's that are located in my company's reception area! :grumble:
  • leslielrd12
    leslielrd12 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I another notch in my belt this morning and it isn't uncomfortable. I also forced myself to go running this morning when I wanted to sleep another hour and I'll force myself to the gym for strength training after work :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!