what was your small win for the day?

Options

Replies

• senyosmom
    senyosmom Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    My work offers Bagels & cream cheese every Friday for breakfast... I passed on that and ate my healthier breakfast.
  • ThatDarnZach
    ThatDarnZach Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Throwing my gym stuff in my bag for a post-work workout. It means that I'll be motivated to go.
  • dalissalee
    dalissalee Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I did day two of C25K after boot camp today and felt great afterward. Small win for me!
  • ittybittypixie
    Options
    I wore shorts today to work out! Couldn't make myself do it before, because from the knees up my legs look kinda gross... but it's getting better all the time!
  • doriyoung
    doriyoung Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I hit 50 days straight on MFP today, which means I've committed to better health longer than any other time in my life.
  • muamontreal
    muamontreal Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    pushing play on my DVD player for my work out DVD although I was not in the mood ... I hat exercise (don't throw pebbles !) so I am trying to include it in my everyday routine and everyday is a small victory
  • amysaenz24
    amysaenz24 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I went for coffee with a friend and only had green tea....not the banana bread I really wanted....and I walked into town even though it looked liked rain (which it did!) instead of driving! Yeeehaa!

way to go! Coffee is one of my weakness, if i would have went to starbucks with a friend, that would have been really hard to not get a pastry too. so awesome job!
  • Lize11e
    Lize11e Posts: 419
    Options
    My small win for today is being the only person to bring something really healthy to contribute to our office "tailgating party". I made Apple Slaw -- 125 calories per cup and it is yummy! Should go well with sausages wrapped in bacon, sausage balls, bratwurst, ribs, chicken wings and several kinds of cheese dip. LOL
  • amysaenz24
    Options
    My work offers Bagels & cream cheese every Friday for breakfast... I passed on that and ate my healthier breakfast.

another awesome Win! bagels and cream cheese is another huge weakness for me, i dont know if i could have passed that up! pat yourself on the back for sure!
  • erinnstreeter
    erinnstreeter Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    My small win: I put on a pair of jeans fresh from the dryer and they slid right on and buttoned-up, no tugging or squirming to get into them. :-D
  • mommasox
    mommasox Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I wanted to get a yummy coffee from Starbucks with a yummy brownie but I resisted!
  • amysaenz24
    Options
    I wanted a chocolate bar - I ate a chocolate soy pudding instead (110 calories, 1 g fat)

I wanted to go home after work and take a nap - I ran 6.5 miles instead

BIG WIN for the day: I hit and surpassed my 120 miles of running goal for the month of August with 124.3!!

WAY TO GO! all these steps will add up to a huge reward! very encouraging for me
  • fitQueenbeast
    Options
    I did my last workout with Insanity although, technically, I finished the program 2 1/2 weeks ago. Today is a small win because I hadn't planned on working out except to do the final fit test (30 minutes). I ended up doing a 90 minute work out instead.

Erica
  • kenzietate
    kenzietate Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I got a granola bar and orange juice from the gas station instead of a Monster Energy Drink and donut holes! :-) I feel much better today than if I had gone with what I wanted!
  • jrtcw
    jrtcw Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Not eating the remains of the picnic I had with my children on our day out. A marmite sandwich and an apple was enough. And not having a cake at Costa but instead having a skinny cappuchino...
    J.
  • Jbabcoc1
    Jbabcoc1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I turned down a donut!
  • nrz242
    nrz242 Posts: 76
    Options
    Great post! I love this idea!
    Yours is great... avoiding temptation is one of THE major challenges, so way to go! : )

My small win is that I was really unmotivated to exercise. Was going to not bother and then a little voice told me to get to the pool. I ended up doing more than I normally do and feel great! : )

Love this topic! perfect motivation: I read this thread then went to the pool for an hour - Thanks for the help! I was feeling so low today and had talked myself out of it before I even got out of bed, now I feel fantastic - WIN!
  • lope
    lope Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I love this idea... 'the win for the day' :drinker:
  • angiemartin78
    angiemartin78 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I'm down a pound from last week! :love:
  • YogaNikki
    YogaNikki Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I got out of bed! Been a tough week and it really took everything I had not to call out and to sleep in. BUT with a three day weekend in front of me, I kicked myself in the butt and got up :) That's a huge W for me today :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!