what was your small win for the day?

Options

Replies

• foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    i only had one oatmeal raisin cookie at my grammas!
  • misalillstead
    misalillstead Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    :) Like you, OP... I refused sweets today and had an apple with PB. :) I also started lifting weights a few weeks ago, and I noticed some definition today!
  • stagegoddess
    Options
    i did 7 dances on my ps3 move dance on broadway game----super sweaty and had a lot of fun. helped me be way under my calories today :)

oh and i found a calorie free caramel dip---yes!
  • oOMusicBabii
    Options
    I was feeling antsy and bored. Rather than senselessly munch like I usually do, I grabbed my boyfriend and we went out for an hour walk. By the time we got back it was dinner time so I had a reason to eat.
  • oOMusicBabii
    Options
    oh and i found a calorie free caramel dip---yes!
    Share please? :flowerforyou:
  • GabyG69
    GabyG69 Posts: 213
    Options
    I jogged 1.5 miles straight for the first time ever!! :)
  • kidcole11
    kidcole11 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I made a cake and used a can of pop instead of the eggs, water and oil and it turned out awesome!!!! It was also much more calorie friendly! And Yummy!
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    The scale finally moved and I'm now in the 130s club :drinker:
  • Pohudet
    Pohudet Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I ran up and down 7 flights of stairs 3 times!
  • jpohoney
    jpohoney Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I fit into my favorite pair of jeans again!
  • jacqui1612
    jacqui1612 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    So I'm late doing my washing so I had to wear a pair of pants I haven't worn in ages cause they were too tight and have been like that for the last year so.. And guess what!?!? THEY FIT!!!! They are even a tiny little bit too big! YAY!!!
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    5.5 miles!
  • charabcr
    Options
    I had a terrible day yesterday, so I slacked and ate cake and drank wine. Not too much, but some. Today, I got right back up, made up yesterday's strength training, did today's aerobics, walked two miles for a cool down, oh and did 10x10 ab reps. I also ate really well. You said small, but for me it was a huge success. I am stoked. Thanks for the positive forum!
  • Nina2503
    Nina2503 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    My small win yesterday as avoiding all the cream cakes bought in by our HR lady who was leaving. I knew in advance she was bringing cakes in, so made sure I hat eaten lunch before they came out and also had a banana on hand to eat! they did look nice though but as I was feeeling full from lunch I wasnt tempted ! This meant I stayed on track
  • ambermarlenex
    Options
    Stayed under my calorie goal! Been tough the last couple weeks
  • HakunaMatata519
    HakunaMatata519 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I ran a mile. My time wasn't grand (12:24), I had to walk a few times, and I felt like I might die when I was done but went out and DID IT!
  • pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,039 Member
    Options
    Today I went to the thrift store, and I went to look at pants, and I picked up a pair and held them up and thought "Yeah, these would fit but maybe a little big." Then I looked at the tag ... size 14. When I started this journey I was a 20. Suuuuuuuch a good feeling to be able to buy clothes without shedding tears. =)

Is there any better feeling than to be able to find clothes that fit in a store? I am going to save your post and pull it out when I need inspiration -- thank you!
  • xprincessxjanetx
    Options
    my skinny jeans falling down during my run hoorah!
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    I haven't had one today yet but yesterday I had some chocolate chip cookies on the counter. I grabbed one, took a bite. It wasn't that satisfying as I thought it would be. Though "No, don't do it" and spit it out in the trash. hahaha Eww.
  • yowza101
    yowza101 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    My tendonitis in my feet flaired up this week and slowly started to work out yesterday. But this morning, I was able to do a 30 minute workout with my toning bands, it felt good.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!