what was your small win for the day?

Options

Replies

• L00py_T0ucan
    L00py_T0ucan Posts: 1,378 Member
    Options
    I woke up this morning, therefore I am still alive. WIN! :flowerforyou: :wink:

- - -
    ETA: ^ Not meant to be snarky. For real, it is a win everyday that I wake up alive, even if it's 'on the wrong side of the bed'. :laugh:
    (Not a morning person.)
  • ladylu11
    ladylu11 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    not diving into the big jar of Peanut M&M's!!! when it was right in front of me!!!
  • LLEB92
    LLEB92 Posts: 21
    Options
    Not eating a pack of crisps that are sitting there in my cupboard
  • trinaesguerra
    trinaesguerra Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    lol good job everyone!! they say will power is like a muscle, the more you use it the stronger it gets :)

i'm finding this motivating and amusing lol

night from sydney!

xo
  • MissSusieQ
    MissSusieQ Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    i over ate a little it yesterday, but today i was straight back on the wagon
  • trinaesguerra
    trinaesguerra Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    i over ate a little it yesterday, but today i was straight back on the wagon

same here! ate sooo much last night :( fried rice.. ek!!

but right back into it :)

keep up the good work
  • jallison12
    Options
    Got my bike back from a tune up and rather than wait until tomorrow I went out for a run at night. With lots of lights on!! Never done a night ride before and it was quite fun
  • atxdee
    atxdee Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I went to the gym even though i was not feeling it and last3d at leaswt 30 min.. juswt wasnt on top of my game today
  • nickwylie
    Options
    Was playing frisbee with a child at work, crouched down and realised that i actually had muscles in my thighs!!
  • serentity78
    serentity78 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I fit a 45min workout in with an incredibly hectic day and many distractions but I did it!
  • nickwylie
    Options
    I fit a 45min workout in with an incredibly hectic day and many distractions but I did it!

That is awesome, well done :o)
  • Peggb
    Peggb Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I went to a party and only only took 2 tbspns of spinach dip with a sour dough round and nothing else but water! So hard to resist - the wine - the cake - the chips!!! But I did it!!!
  • socalmo
    socalmo Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    At lunch today, one of my co-workers had gotten extra french fries while they were out and sharing them with everyone at our table. Although it was tempting, I didn't have any.
  • musenchild
    musenchild Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    What a great topic! I almost fell off the wagon when I took up an offer to walk to the donut shop and ended up eating an entire huge apple fritter AND a custard-filled donut hole. I thought for sure I'd be over my calories, but I didn't cave, ate a sensible dinner and ended up just fine!

Usually when I mess up like that I tend to think along the lines of, "since today's ruined anyway I may as well just have an entire pizza for dinner and start over tomorrow," so it was definitely a victory for me to take a step back and realize that I didn't have to give in to negative thinking.
  • ilyahna
    ilyahna Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Today I went to the thrift store, and I went to look at pants, and I picked up a pair and held them up and thought "Yeah, these would fit but maybe a little big." Then I looked at the tag ... size 14. When I started this journey I was a 20. Suuuuuuuch a good feeling to be able to buy clothes without shedding tears. =)
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    i got a nap.....lame i know
  • TeeNico1191
    TeeNico1191 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Kool, thx for posting this thread, I forget to celebrate sometimes and this will remind me!!! My success today was getting away from work for 10 mins to get a walk in!!!! Hooray!!! Aho!!
  • cgale8
    cgale8 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    my small win was I stepped on the scale after my pool workout and saw a number I haven't seen in over six months!!!
  • Cait2286
    Cait2286 Posts: 29
    Options
    I've burned the most calories I've ever burned on the elliptical ...1809 calories! Kinda freaked me out to be honest.. usually i'm around 900-1100. I must of had mad energy to burn today. Lol
  • Mustaine4Pres
    Options
    threw away the bag of Oreos...and did 10 minutes of ab work (ouch)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!