Replies

• debjae
    debjae Posts: 242
    Options
    I got up at 6am and went for a morning walk.:smile:
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    Felt like crap but still got up at 5:30 a.m. and did my 20 on the beast. It's good to start the day on a win!
  • curtnrod
    curtnrod Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Today I passed the halfway mark to my goal weight!
  • SilverOnTheTree
    SilverOnTheTree Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I was really tired but I went to the gym anyway, and felt great afterwards.
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    <--- took a pic of my arm this morning - Total WIN!
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    i only had one oatmeal raisin cookie at my grammas!

Same! Mine was at work. Normally I have 2-3 or a bunch of little ones with my coffee
  • Sox90716
    Sox90716 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Run PRs for 400 m, 1k, 1/2 mile, 1 mile and 2 miles!
  • chenoamac
    chenoamac Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I went out for a walk at lunch yesterday for the first time in several months ..it felt great
  • justal313
    justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    I put on a pair of size 34 jeans yesterday, the smallest waist size I ever remember wearing in my adult life. It fit but I don't think I'll be able to comforatably wear them for another week or two.
  • xLexa
    xLexa Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Yesterday afternoon I bought a grilled chicken sandwich from burger king... took 3 bites and put the rest in the trash.. it just didn't taste as good as I thought it would. logged it as half a sandwich to be on safe side of calories and had homemade baked chicken breast instead.
  • Anastazia36
    Anastazia36 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Today the big boss came to the office. He is the kind of person that always yell never smiles...he is always moody and everybody is hiding from him.. lol (he is damn handsome though!!). He comes to our office once a week usually.

So today he showed up, I was around doing things and he saw me. Later on, he slightly opened my office's door, sticked his head in the opening, he had a big smile on his face, and told me with a very sweet way that he noticed that I lost weight and I look terrific. OMG!!!!..... such a compliment from this particular person.... no way!!!

An hour later I was still smiling..... That for sure made my day.
  • TerrorMayor
    Options
    I have this weird phobia of going to the gym; I used to get teased in school when I used to go. So I usually go walking outside, but recently I've been getting stopped by shady men, so now I'm too afraid to go walking around my neighborhood. I'm too poor to go to a more private gym, and I was feeling defeated. Today, I noticed I only had 40 more minutes till I met my weekly goal. I pulled myself out of bed, and I ran in place for 40 minutes. It may not be fancy, and it may not mean a lot to some of you, but I'm proud of myself for this small win- it will definitely contribute to my huge success.

X
  • Farmerj2000
    Farmerj2000 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Fantasy Football Draft at work last night, Everyone put in 5 bucks for pizza. I didnt, drank water and ate a protein bar. Then I left before my last two picks so I could make it to the gym before it closed
  • foxzoo6
    foxzoo6 Posts: 5
    Options
    I caught a glimpse of my arms in a new way and I see muscles building. Yesterday I was ready to give up cause the scale is not moving but this little victory will keep me going.
  • gabriellejayde
    gabriellejayde Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I have slowly been increasing my cardio abilities. 3 weeks ago was torture, and now i've doubled my time I can stay on, increased my speed, and have started using a slight incline. :)
  • KGraham97
    KGraham97 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have a cold and didn't feel like working out last night, but I DID WORKOUT!!! And today my cold feels better!! Very proud of myself!
  • wfnugent
    wfnugent Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am wearing those shorts that my wife used to say "They look a little tight." Today she asked - "are those new?"
  • newmooon56
    newmooon56 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    first of all- congrats to all of you for - new toned arms, skinny jeans falling down, resisting temptation and so much more Ive read. I didnt just respond but read thru the victories and I am impressed and inspired.

The day is young- so I'll use yesterday. I ran late with errands but still had a few stops to make- it was 1pm and I was starved. I ran thru the options in my head- whats to eat in this town. Once upon a time ago I would've made a bad choice- maybe not fast food- but probably anywhere from 500-800 not so healthy calories no matter where I went.

After a lot of thought I WANTED a salad bar. I just didnt want to give in and say "oh well, Im so busy, in such a hurry, and theres only sub shops and fast food, what can ya do" .. nope! Theres also salad bars.

I didnt know I was 'there' til the voice inside of me said- go find a salad bar- the rest of this crap , is just crap...

I used to think ppl that 'wanted' salad and lighter fare were just saying that- to convince themselves more than others- now I think Im one of those ppl FOR REAL :)
  • newmooon56
    newmooon56 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I have a cold and didn't feel like working out last night, but I DID WORKOUT!!! And today my cold feels better!! Very proud of myself!

Ive always said- if you can work thru it- It may or may not be true- but I have often found you can throw a small cold off if you just keep sweating. Well done! Congrats!
  • celebrity328
    celebrity328 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I had training at work and someone brought cookies.... I had a stare down with them and won :)! Sweets are my weakness!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!