what was your small win for the day?

Options

Replies

• Jonahyona
    Jonahyona Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I worked out for over an hour. I've never worked out that long before. I maintained an average pace of 4 mph and even threw in various inclines!
  • JSlattery79
    JSlattery79 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    my small win was today was getting compliments by strangers at the gym.. they said I have a perfect body?.. I don't really think so.. I could stand to lose 20 more pounds.. but hey!.. I can live for 2 months on a compliment!.. LOL!
  • LivingInPuglia
    LivingInPuglia Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I went out for lunch with some friends and resisted both the very tempting Italian bread and the wine!
  • nomorechub68
    Options
    I recently injured my foot so I have not been able to walk (my form of exercise)....I have been really worried that I would put on weight this week....but I got on the scale and I lost 1 pound this week! I am very happy.
  • IronTitaness
    Options
    Using the stairs instead of the lift to go 3 floors up without dying. When I was up even my breath was normal. *yey*.
  • Having one drink @ da club ;)
  • lustingforfitness
    Options
    Started Level 3 of the 30 Day Shred! :)
  • moonshadows72
    moonshadows72 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I ran 20 min strait today! longest ive ever ran in my life! i felt like i could have done more and now im egar to get back out there lol.
  • lesliefb
    lesliefb Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    What a great question! My small win was that despite hurrying out the door with nothing but coffee in my stomach at 8am, and being stuck in meetings til 1pm... I avoided the drive-thru at lunchtime and got sushi instead. Much tastier and prob saved me 800 calories.
  • Cespuglio
    Cespuglio Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    For lunch I had whole wheat pita bread and freshly made hummus as opposed to the caramel macchiato (with extra caramel) and white bread and mozzarella cheese sandwich I was initially planning on.
  • Cespuglio
    Cespuglio Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I ran 20 min strait today! longest ive ever ran in my life! i felt like i could have done more and now im egar to get back out there lol.

Congratulations!!!! I know the feeling. I had the same small victory this week! It might not seem like much, but running takes a lot out of you! 20 minutes in run-time is a loooooooong time. Good for you!
  • gonzalest14
    gonzalest14 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I went to this pizza place that I used to go to often when I was really unhealthy and the owner said "Wow, you have lost a lot of weight, you look healthy!" This totally made my day
  • wish21
    wish21 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Deciding to get back on the bandwagon.
  • HealthyShazza
    Options
    Fitting into a pair of scrub pants that I haven't worn for about a year. Yay me :)
  • avaloneternal
    Options
    I bought my wedding dress online tonight... in a size 6 :)
  • felicia_s
    Options
    I didn't overload on carbs today. Was sooo hungry all day and so tempted to eat junk, but I stuck to meats, cheese, eggs, low carb tortillas, protein bar, etc.

Although I didn't accomplish all I set out to do today, it was WAY better than the last few days and not as good as tomorrow will be :)

So, that was my small victory for today.

Goodnight all!

Felicia
  • SHAMLEYCHAR
    Options
    i finished 58 min of insanitys max interval circuit training and it wasent easy!!!
  • summergrl17
    summergrl17 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I put on pants that I bought in June that were tight and today they were loose. I had to keep pulling them up and I had the belt all the way to the last notch. :love:

great topic by the way...it's the small successes that add up to big ones and keep us going if we acknowledge them but its so easy to overlook them when the goal is to lose alot of weight like me...Thanks for reminding me!
  • MirandaKeeler
    MirandaKeeler Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I started a YMCA membership today, and I'm making the most of it!
  • trinaesguerra
    trinaesguerra Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    finally jogged when i said i would and it felt great!! Only 35 mins but it felt amazing. i'm going to do it again tomorrow!!!!

nice wins everyone!! keep them coming :) they're so motivating.

Add me :) always looking for more Pals to be fit with

xo
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!