what was your small win for the day?

Options

Replies

• schicksa
    schicksa Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I ran for 45 minutes with the dog after getting home today (I also went to spin class at lunch). We're starting training for a half-marathon and this was my first jog out in a long time.
  • trinaesguerra
    trinaesguerra Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    my coworker bought capriotti's for lunch along with a big chocolate chip cookie for each of us, I unwrapped the cookie later this afternoon, but then decided it wasn't worth it. so i wrapped it back up and there it sits on my desk, uneaten! normally i wouldn't think twice but now i can easily say no!! and that is my big win for the day :)

Nice work!! So hard to say no, and harder to re wrap.
  • sarahcuddle
    sarahcuddle Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Went to see my doctor today for some advice and help on weight loss. There is a subsidised gym program for the obese. When I asked if I could be referred to it he said it was only for those with a BMI of 35 and over. Since mine is 31, I am too skinny Yeah :) or maybe not because I will have to pay full price now. LOL
  • amy1612
    amy1612 Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    I deadlifted 5 reps of 75kg :D
  • haribobabe
    Options
    I am waiting for a friend to come for lunch she is behind schedule, healthy lunch all prepared and I havent snacked on anything, am detyermined to wait until she arrives!
  • amtimmons23
    Options
    I walked for 30 minutes today on lunch instead of sitting at my computer =)
  • dmurphy1975
    dmurphy1975 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Realized today that I can actually bend down and tie shoes. No more looking for a chair to rest foot on just to reach it.
  • wickedboots
    Options
    I didn't eat the yummy, soft, fresh, delicious bagels and cream cheese that was served for breakfast today at work.
  • kath755
    kath755 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm avoiding the jar of "Tootsie Rolls" here at work.
  • bahacca
    bahacca Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I just finished a yummy salad I made for lunch. And my foot doesn't hurt as bad today(It is a bit ticked off at me for running my first 1/2 marathon on Sunday and then thinking i could run AGAIN on Tuesday)
  • Xia21
    Xia21 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    My small win was logging onto the site again, after 1 month relapse :}
  • bigfatmommy
    bigfatmommy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I had my first official weigh-in for my girls' Biggest Loser competition - and I"m down over 4lbs. I'm so psyched and motivated!
    Pre-pregnancy pants, here I come!
  • AGreen54
    AGreen54 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I was wanting a snack but instead of gettinga bowl of smartfood popcorn, I got a bowl of grages instead :)
  • aprus5542
    Options
    Didnt eat junk food today. Yay haha
  • worked out for 54 minutes burnt 416 calories and had a bagel thin with honey and nut cream cheese instead of oreos and peanut butter.
  • luvsviola
    luvsviola Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Small victory--

My friends wanted to go to the Chinese buffet for lunch. This is my favorite place to pig out. I was nervous going in that I would be able to find good choices that were also yummy and not have to just eat salad (which I hate). I also knew that we were going to a street fair tonight so I needed to leave calories for this evening as well.

I went, ate 1 cup of chicken and broccoli, one pan-fried dumpling, and 1/2 a cup of rice noodles and was able to stop at that point. I totally resisted the urge to go and fill a second plate with fried goodness.

I am really proud of myself. A week ago, I would never have done that.
  • AmyBecky74
    AmyBecky74 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    despite a severe panic attack earier in the day, I still got in alittle workout.
  • piinchi
    piinchi Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    The weather in Chicago is starting to turn, and even though it was gray, windy, and wet outside... and even though I rocked out at the gym yesterday and will be going again tomorrow morning... I still put on my running shoes and did 2 miles tonight. Thanks to my run I came in just barely under my calorie goal!
  • DonniesGirl69
    DonniesGirl69 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Getting through my run despite the fact that it was 104 degrees......and I didn't even puke at the end! :laugh:
  • cdidaho
    cdidaho Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Today is day 1 of my diet. I'm eating small meals every 4 hours. So far I've kept to the timing and quantities really well. If I can make it to bed tonight without putting anything else in my mouth I'll feel victorious.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!