what was your small win for the day?

Options

Replies

• TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    i really wanted a rootbeer, ( I'm a former addict to them, But i didn't give in! ) I haven't had pop in 3 weeks now, yeah me. Also, its been a very stressful day for me, but i didn't emotionally eat, i went for a walk instead.

Awesome thats what i do now 2 clear my head,walk it out MAMA!!:wink:
  • Karabobarra
    Karabobarra Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I resisted the most incredible cookies that come from a local bakery... someone had a birthday in the office today and it is a favorite treat for people there... but I was strong!! lol
  • Cappicorn
    Cappicorn Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Tonight I saw a picture of myself on Facebook taken two weeks ago, and for the first time in a long time I didn't cringe. I actually thought to myself, "Self, that's not too bad. You're getting there."
  • neetneetneets
    neetneetneets Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Changed up my intensity training at the gym AND said no to a boiled lollie on the plane home :)
  • GabyG69
    GabyG69 Posts: 213
    Options
    A ring that I bought like 7 years ago that never fit because I bought it like 2 sizes too small finally fit today :)
  • Jbearbarnes
    Jbearbarnes Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    First of the year I tried to use the elliptical at the gym, but my knees couldn't do it; yesterday I did 2 minutes, today I did EIGHT + minutes on the thing!!!
  • jilers
    jilers Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was my husbands birthday. After a day of everything going wrong - I tried to make the day nice for him by buying a nice dessert and presents - both of which he did not like and verbal said so. W/o thanking me for the effort. Instead of picking a fight - I went to bed.
  • Sweetpea472
    Sweetpea472 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I went in the supermarket today to get broccoli for dinner and bananas for my son, who runs for the high school cross country team, and passed by the super-fresh donuts that were dripping with uber-yummy glaze on my way to the register. Yay me! :bigsmile:
  • misscarissak
    Options
    I upped the ante by walking to the ferry terminal twice the distance away from work than my normal one - can feel the extra work in my thighs today too! yeah! :D
  • Sweetpea472
    Options
    I started the Couch to 5K program 3 weeks ago. I got through the first two weeks and then didn't work out at all last week (due to illness). I decided to restart week 2, but according to my HRM I could have gone on to week 3 without a problem! WooHoo! :glasses:
  • Sweetpea472
    Options
    Okay, so I posted 2 small wins... doesn't that add up to a BIG win? :laugh:
  • hannahhotchkiss
    Options
    my coworker bought capriotti's for lunch along with a big chocolate chip cookie for each of us, I unwrapped the cookie later this afternoon, but then decided it wasn't worth it. so i wrapped it back up and there it sits on my desk, uneaten! normally i wouldn't think twice but now i can easily say no!! and that is my big win for the day :)
  • moss11
    moss11 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I thought I wouldn't be able to fit in my strength training due to other commitments. Got home earlier than anticipated and got stuck in to it.
  • mccbabe1
    mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    small-ish 'big' (to me)
    i started mfp 7wks ago at 231 and as of last fri im 216 idk inches cuz havent meaused....
    when i started mfp my siz 18's were getting tight!!!
    so.. tonight after gym I went to ross for few things.. and found a pair of Lee size 14 and i thought I would get em for "next goal size" jeans.. got home.. tried them on to see how 'close' i am till i can wear em.. and well. they fit!!!!!!!! idk the last time i wore a 14! :drinker: been working out every single day since mfp and high cardio... so i def now know i also lost inches!!! :drinker:
  • shellsrenee01
    shellsrenee01 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Today was Day 1 of training for my very first Half Marathon! I not only did the 30 minutes of running/walking intervals but I also still made it to my 60 minute Turbo Kickboxing class...spent 90 minutes at the gym. Longest I've spent there, ever! :bigsmile: 1400+ calories burned.
  • trinaesguerra
    trinaesguerra Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Today was Day 1 of training for my very first Half Marathon! I not only did the 30 minutes of running/walking intervals but I also still made it to my 60 minute Turbo Kickboxing class...spent 90 minutes at the gym. Longest I've spent there, ever! :bigsmile: 1400+ calories burned.

wow! i would love to be able to run... good work!! keep it up :)
  • trinaesguerra
    trinaesguerra Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    small-ish 'big' (to me)
    i started mfp 7wks ago at 231 and as of last fri im 216 idk inches cuz havent meaused....
    when i started mfp my siz 18's were getting tight!!!
    so.. tonight after gym I went to ross for few things.. and found a pair of Lee size 14 and i thought I would get em for "next goal size" jeans.. got home.. tried them on to see how 'close' i am till i can wear em.. and well. they fit!!!!!!!! idk the last time i wore a 14! :drinker: been working out every single day since mfp and high cardio... so i def now know i also lost inches!!! :drinker:

WHOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!! nice work
  • OoSnowiteoO
    Options
    Small win for me today was to eat a salad for dinner instead of a cheesburger:) then i went to the gym and burnt that puppy off!!!!!!
  • ChasingStarlight
    ChasingStarlight Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    In the lift on the way to my floor the receptionist said she didn't recognise me and said she would ask for my advice on how to lose weight (meanly, I was then walking out of the lift, so I pointed to her fruit slushie thing and said 'don't eat that').

Then I walked into the kitchen and took off my jacket and one of the other girls I work with said 'wow, look at your arms'.
  • NanaDino4
    Options
    big to me atleast..I am able to wear my original wedding rings again after 10 years of not being able to get them on and also my class ring fits again :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!