what was your small win for the day?

Options
1192021222325»

Replies

• GnarlyBro
    GnarlyBro Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Working out a little overboard and burning off 900 calories. It was hard, and I'm very sore, but I did amazing and I'm so proud :D
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Pre-pregnancy jeans fit!! was nice to wear them without them digging in at the hip or belly. have more weight to lose, but this made my day!
  • Started 30 Day shred! Also I avoided drinking a pop ;)
  • Katieladie40
    Options
    Finally did what I said i was going to do on mondays. I did p90x abx. i plan to do this MWF. and today i finally started :]
  • trinaesguerra
    trinaesguerra Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    i have another win :)

i visited my parents today (asian parents mind you who get ALWAYS have food ready, and a sister who is forever baking) and i only had one small bite of a cookie and a tea!

yay! the smell of the freshly baked cookies would have been enough to make me eat more, but i don't know. Something inside me stayed strong :D
  • alexp74
    alexp74 Posts: 125
    Options
    I worked an overtime shift Sunday into Monday which is totally opposite of my normal day time schedule and the following day always is rough.

I didn't get a whole lot of sleep during the day but I managed to get a 60 minute walk in which was a bit more of a challenge than normal but it had to be done and I felt great for doing it.

That and I'm noticing my pants I bought 6 weeks ago are going to end up around my ankles in another 2 weeks if I don't get a smaller pair!
  • trinaesguerra
    trinaesguerra Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    reading through these really helped me get back on track!! thanks everyone :D
  • Butinox
    Butinox Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I started jogging! First time in years, and I loved it! I have always hated running, because of painful feet- but my new jogging-shoes (really expencive ones!) fixed the problem!
  • PcShed
    PcShed Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I managed to do 150Kgs deadlift for 12 reps. Its been 6 years since i managed to do this especially when i suffer from back and joint problems. Might not sound much of a success but for me it is HUGE, actually managing to to beat me personal best pain free.

Sergio

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/rodrigs2013
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!