what was your small win for the day?

Options

Replies

• trinaesguerra
    trinaesguerra Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Mine is from yesterday, but still...
    Thinking about that saying no saved me 610 Kcal and 18 g fat!
    Hubby and me were out with the dog and he wanted to get do Mc D..
    He choose 2 Hamburgers, me nothing.

IfI had stuck to my old habbits I still would have gotten me something as well.

So yay me!!!

yay to you!! great work
  • kmhamilton6
    kmhamilton6 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I know this is nothing for some people but...

I ran at 4.5 on the treadmill for 19 mins and I rsn/power walked two miles in less than 30 mins. I have never done that before
  • topshopperwantabe
    topshopperwantabe Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    added 5 pounds to my weighs and did all my reps :)
  • Rita_1967
    Options
    I was bored and looking to eat something, anything....I had already eaten dinner and was rummaging through the fridge when my daughter asked me to workout with her. So I did the 30 Day Shred video and I am happy to report I am still alive! My small win for the day - not eating any junk, working out and surviving...have a great day :bigsmile:
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    Doing my workout even though I didn't want to and burned 1600+ cals yeay
  • cmcorn26
    cmcorn26 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Went to the gym instead of sleeping on the couch like I wanted too.
  • maryjay51
    Options
    im battling the huge desire for a bag of chips with french onion dip..thankfully its not in the house and i live in the country so im too damn lazy to go all the way six miles down the road to get it at this point. my success to workout and campaign door to door has tired me out so that i am too pooped to go anywhere right now
  • thistimeismytime
    thistimeismytime Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    <---Mine was being brave enough to post this pic. I've been insecure about my legs my whole life, so it was a big step toward self-acceptance for me.
  • skibarules
    Options
    I joined this site1
  • conniehv40
    conniehv40 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    This is fun!

I had a good day! Drank 8 glasses of water, vitamins, ate under calories and exercised 40 minutes!

If I could do it again tomorrow, I'd be psyched!
  • catpow2
    catpow2 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I've been traveling a lot lately and eating at McDonald's in the airport. I always get the Southwestern salad w/grilled chicken, no dressing (they put some kind of sauce on the chicken so you don't even really need the dressing)=280 calories. I eat this probably twice a week. Sometimes my brain tries to talk me into getting a cheeseburger with the salad. The argument: the cheeseburger is only 300 calories so together it wouldn't be terrible and I'm going to be hungry sooner if I just get the salad. BUT I know the cheeseburger has like zero nutritional value. So lately I've been packing some grapes or an apple or a lara bar 'just in case' the salad isn't enough. So far, I've been able to resist the cheeseburger every single time. Fingers crossed!!
  • TrinityTrinityTrinity
    Options
    I did not have the delicious chocolate cake with fudge ganache frosting topped with chocolate chunks....man it looked good. The rest of the 8 teachers indulged.
  • BogQueen1
    BogQueen1 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Finishing my 30 minutes on the bike, bumping up the intensity, and still feeling like I could have done more at the end!
  • NeverGoingToQuit
    NeverGoingToQuit Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Great job to everyone. My small win for the day:

Set a goal yesterday to drink 13 classes (104 ounces of water) and I drank 14 (112 ounces). I also said I wanted to be 200 calories under my daily goal and I am well under!!!!
  • DeMarraDontStop
    DeMarraDontStop Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Staying under my calorie goal!! I was a bit stressed and I always turn to food but not today!! I just prayed and move right along!
  • kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    I ran 3 miles then walked 2
  • wizzlebee
    Options
    I had a really awesome interview!
  • Seriousmom3
    Options
    While I was at work I asked my boss man if I could go outside for 20 minutes...he said do ahead, and I jogged/fast walked around the office the whole 20 minutes.
  • sandi117
    sandi117 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I had a soda with my lunch (I REALLY needed the caffeine -I've been studying all day and we don't have any tea left in the house...) and I really wanted another one, but grabbed a bottle of water instead. working on my second / "4th glass" now and I feel amazing. Project cut out soda is well under way!
  • Cespuglio
    Cespuglio Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I started teaching dance again today and was worried I'd be too exhausted if I did my workout before teaching class. Nevertheless, I went to the gym beforehand anyway and figured I'd suck it up when class time came around. I was VERY pleased to discover that not only was I not exhausted, but in fact, had more energy after my workout and class flew by! Now I know this is common knowledge, but it's totally different to experience it for yourself rather than just hear about it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!