Really work? You're a Jerk.

Options
1234568»

Replies

• splucy
    splucy Posts: 353
    Options
    Don't you hate that! My boss brings in sweet all the time!

and I hate it when it's someone's birthday because you feel obliged to have a slice of cake otherwise people roll their eyes at you >.<
  • juicygurl1
    juicygurl1 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    At least you have job!
  • estitom
    estitom Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    It's a doughnut... not the end the world. If you don't want one, then don't eat it... that simple. If you do want one, then eat it, log it and move on.

I think it's more ridiculous that people freakout about food in the office. People like to celebrate things... and generally that involves food.

This. Some people want to eat doughnuts. Some people would rather have cookies or cake than fruit. Let them eat it. It's their lives. Of course this can be a difficult thing to deal with, but it's still your own responsibility to make sure you don't eat that doughnut if you don't want to eat it.

I'm all pro healthier workplaces, but people aren't jerks simply because they don't choose the same lifestyle as you do.

*WHATEVER, didn't read the whole thread* :flowerforyou:
  • Tank_Girl
    Tank_Girl Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Keep an empty lunchbox in your drawer (not a clear one) any food they give you put in that lunchbox and put it in the fridge... At the end of the day bring it home and give it to a partner, relative or friend who .isnt on a diet
  • randysbombshellgirl
    Options
    Dealing with this today in my department everyone brings in something and it's always really bad. My contribution is a fruit platter with Greek yogurt dip. Some people may scoff but that's OK. I'll have something I can eat!!!
  • nicolepear
    Options
    I feel sorry for you