Ask Me Anything...

Options

Replies

• Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    When we travel overseas we say "Aboot" and "Ay" a lot and tell people we're Canadian. It's just easier.

Just for fun :smile:
    4524661_125x125.jpg
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options
    When we travel overseas we say "Aboot" and "Ay" a lot and tell people we're Canadian. It's just easier.
    Question: Is it bad that I bought myself a small gift from Santa to open Christmas morning? :blush:
    Yes, it's horrible. You should have bought yourself a big gift. A stuffed antelope or something. Maybe one of those inflatable jumpy house things.

:laugh: :laugh: I like your thought process! :wink:
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Oh honey, there's *$%& little thought, and no process. :blushing:
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Just so you know... I wasn't offended.

I love when the US weather reports call the cold winds from the north Canadian Air...we call it Arctic air.....

What do you think people in the Arctic call it?
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options
    Just so you know... I wasn't offended.

I love when the US weather reports call the cold winds from the north Canadian Air...we call it Arctic air.....

What do you think people in the Arctic call it?

Cold air.
    :wink:
  • havingitall
    Options
    Ohhhhh good point
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    I like Canadian Whiskey,,, how's that? My favorite is a mid/low level brand, comes in a plastic bottle. "MacNaughton",,, quality stuff. :tongue:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options
    I like Canadian Whiskey,,, how's that? My favorite is a mid/low level brand, comes in a plastic bottle. "MacNaughton",,, quality stuff. :tongue:

For some reason, I pronounced that as "Mc Naughty" :tongue:
  • havingitall
    Options
    We call that Rye Whiskey... or just Rye for short

Canadian bacon is called back bacon here or peameal bacon. Whatever you call it it tastes great sliced, cooked quick onthe bbq (grill for your Americans) put on a bun with lots of mustard!
  • havingitall
    Options
    I use dto have to spend a lot of time teaching my husband to speak Canadian.

He still refuses to let me call ZZ Top Zed Zed Top:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    Is it a law you need to be French as well as Canadian or is that just the majority, by some coincidence?
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options
    Is it a law you need to be French as well as Canadian or is that just the majority, by some coincidence?

HAHAHAHAHAH

It's not a law
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options
    Why is my head pounding?
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options
    Why am I single? I'm awesome.
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    Why is my head pounding?

All the hate towards Canada is getting to you, you really should watch Sicko very good truthful Documentary, just an opinion which happens to be right.:)
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options
    Why is my head pounding?

All the hate towards Canada is getting to you, you really should watch Sicko very good truthful Documentary, just an opinion which happens to be right.:)

Secret: I LOVE CANADIAN TV.

ie. Degrassi, Radio Free... etc. >_>
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    Why is my head pounding?

CANADA CANADA CANADA! nOW ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS CHANGE YOUR SIG TO CANADA WHERE FOR OUT THY CANADA. aTLEAST THE FLAG, CANADIANSODA.
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options
    Why is my head pounding?

CANADA CANADA CANADA! nOW ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS CHANGE YOUR SIG TO CANADA WHERE FOR OUT THY CANADA. aTLEAST THE FLAG, CANADIANSODA.

I can't handle you right now.
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    Why is my head pounding?

But can I handle you then, I mean continue to, never mind. Craaaaaaaaaaaaaapppppppppp
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options
    Why is my head pounding?

But can I handle you then, I mean continue to, never mind. Craaaaaaaaaaaaaapppppppppp

I....

hmmm...

:sick: