Ask Me Anything...

Replies

• NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    atleast you are not indifferent:indifferent: or oh well:ohwell: angry:angry: or especially yawning:yawn: :)
  • atleast you are not indifferent:indifferent: or oh well:ohwell: angry:angry: or especially yawning:yawn: :)

ARE YOU DRUNK?
  • NotSurprised
    atleast you are not indifferent:indifferent: or oh well:ohwell: angry:angry: or especially yawning:yawn: :)

ARE YOU DRUNK?

On life yes nah don't need it I'm not human you have just been typing to a computer call me x29.:bigsmile:
  • vraehn
    vraehn Posts: 1,008
    I had a rotten day--wish I could blame it on the Canadians.
    Is there a second choice for blame--maybe having to rely on other people who do not do their job.
  • I had a rotten day--wish I could blame it on the Canadians.
    Is there a second choice for blame--maybe having to rely on other people who do not do their job.

Yes. Those that don't do their job are ALWAYS to blame.
  • Why must I be so easily bored?
  • 1Corinthians13
    1Corinthians13 Posts: 5,296 Member
    Because you are awesome with an active mind - gotta keep that mind busy and the heart happy!
  • 1Corinthians13
    Why is my coworker so annoying? She has to go in for some tests, and she can't eat before them. And all she can talk about is the test she has to do and who will she ever make it a day w/o eating? You know what? I did it. I had to do it twice. Shut up! Seriously...she tells everyone who'll listen everything about her life. First it was her boyfriend, then it was that she was moving in, then the engagement, then the wedding, now her health stuff. And I know health stuff is scary, but she's not the only person who has had to deal with stuff. I have stuff the doctors never figured out. I don't sit here telling everyone about it and thinking poor me and wanting attention. I just can't wait for her to get pregnant. Sheesh.
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Maybe your coworker is an over sharer. There are some people that reveal too much about their lives and there are some people who are very private.... she is obviously the former
  • 1Corinthians13
    Yes, that must be it. I probably fall somewhere in the middle. She's actually a good friend of mine, but man some days I wanna clock her!
  • CrystalT
    CrystalT Posts: 862 Member
    Why am I single? I'm awesome.

Because you haven't found a guy who is as equally awesome! It isn't you, it's them. :flowerforyou:
  • CrystalT
    CrystalT Posts: 862 Member
    Yes, that must be it. I probably fall somewhere in the middle. She's actually a good friend of mine, but man some days I wanna clock her!

We all feel that way about our friends at some point or another.
  • 1Corinthians13

We all feel that way about our friends at some point or another.

Yeah, you're right.

Though I haven't felt that way about my boyfriend yet. 6 months and counting, and we've been living together...for 5 of those months.

Well, I wanna clock him, but b/c he's torturing me and taunting me with my Christmas present. Not because I'm really annoyed.
  • NotSurprised
    Why are there people who keep monkeys for pets, seriously?party0049.gif
  • Why are there people who keep monkeys for pets, seriously?party0049.gif

The better question is: Why doesn't EVERYONE keep monkeys for pets.

COME ON
  • NotSurprised
    Why are there people who keep monkeys for pets, seriously?party0049.gif

The better question is: Why doesn't EVERYONE keep monkeys for pets.

COME ON

Maybe because people have different temporments or Oh wait that was rhetorical. Ah gotcha is a good movie.
  • why are people so rude?
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    If you would shut y'er pie hole for one &*$%& minute I might tell ya'!!!!

((Hehehe))
  • If you would shut y'er pie hole for one &*$%& minute I might tell ya'!!!!

((Hehehe))

:laugh:
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    why are people so rude?
    They have not yet attained enlightenment, and their Karma ran over their Dogma.

"As you are, I once was - as I am, you shall never be",,, yada yada yada :laugh:
This discussion has been closed.