Ask Me Anything...

Replies

• NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    I get so excited about everything. I'm pretty sure when/if I'm proposed to, I will pee my pants.

HAHA

I don't think wet pants is what your future fiance is looking for

Probably true :laugh:

Well .... hmmmmmm lol

:blushing:

:tongue: :bigsmile: :love: :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • 1Corinthians13
    1Corinthians13 Posts: 5,296 Member
    Oh Tabs.

You won't wet your pants. I think most times...okay so I've only been proposed to officially ONCE, but I know it's coming from MIke eventually, and that's the thing...I think that most times, you know it's coming. I did the first time too. So...it's more of...your heart's racing, and you wonder how exactly enthusiastically you want to say "yes" haha
  • CrystalT
    CrystalT Posts: 862 Member
    Oh Tabs.

You won't wet your pants. I think most times...okay so I've only been proposed to officially ONCE, but I know it's coming from MIke eventually, and that's the thing...I think that most times, you know it's coming. I did the first time too. So...it's more of...your heart's racing, and you wonder how exactly enthusiastically you want to say "yes" haha

Very true. I've been proposed to twice and I knew both times. Although DH has no idea that I knew. Shhhh...... He's very proud of himself for "surprising" me. :laugh:
  • :laugh: I always find out my surprises. Drives everyone crazy
  • NotSurprised
    Supri Oh:laugh:
  • CrystalT
    CrystalT Posts: 862 Member
    :laugh: I always find out my surprises. Drives everyone crazy

Me too. I have to try not to figure things out and that still doesn't work all the time. I already know (or at least I think I know) what DH got me for Christmas. *sigh* Yet another time I'll have to act surprised .
  • NotSurprised
    Why is the sun so hot?
  • Why is the sun so hot?

because it's made of hot things!
  • NotSurprised
    I remember Buffalo wings,oh wait do buffalos actually have wings, um, I guess that's another question to be ask & waited on in eager anticipation for an answer.:)All I know is these did and they were spectacular.:)But still waiting for the answered question in general.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Where is my fork? :huh:
  • Phoenix_Rising

No one knows, huh?
    It's okay, I found another to use.
    Mission: Lunch = accomplished hours ago.

Now I'm craving chocolately goodness.

Who will win the FCS playoffs, Villanova or Montana?
    (PS, Montana beat my App State Mountaineers so I dislike them the most this year.)
  • NotSurprised

No one knows, huh?

(PS, Montana beat my App State Mountaineers so I dislike them the most this year.)

I've no knowledge of college basketball, but it is college basketball hahaha maybe football, but I have seen the HBO documentary about villonava Basketball (that is) and they got some cool colors lol the white & baby blue, so I'm going for them. hahahaha They should win based on that fact alone, not to mention Villonova is a cool name itself.:bigsmile:
  • Phoenix_Rising

No one knows, huh?

I've no knowledge of college basketball, but it is college basketball hahaha maybe football, but I have seen the HBO documentary about villonava Basketball (that is) and they got some cool colors lol the white & baby blue, so I'm going for them. hahahaha They should win based on that fact alone, not to mention Villonova is a cool name itself.:bigsmile:

College Football. <see my forum sig> :wink:
  • NotSurprised

No one knows, huh?

College Football. <see my forum sig> :wink:

Oh got yah. Um still Villanova based on the name. No Question. Plain Fact. On the name it's so much better I mean come on.:)
  • Phoenix_Rising
    I like this answer.
    Villanova will beat Montana.
    Woot woot!
  • NotSurprised
    How come ice cream makers don't make their brand ice cream favorites a quarter of the calories they currently have, so their profits can go further through the roof to astronomical levels?
  • Why must I have a pounding headache :cry:
  • NotSurprised
    Why must I have a pounding headache :cry:

because you're not using your mind to relax, but instead have it cluttered with?
  • Why must I have a pounding headache :cry:

How is the pounding headache? I hope better.
  • NotSurprised
    why do people eat poorly, when it's healthier & actually cheaper to eat well?
This discussion has been closed.