Ask Me Anything...

Replies

• Why must I have a pounding headache :cry:

How is the pounding headache? I hope better.

It went away for a few hours when I got home, but then came back just as I was trying to sleep last night. I got about 2 hours of sleep....and of course lack of sleep has caused it again. :frown:
  • why do people eat poorly, when it's healthier & actually cheaper to eat well?

Fast food is easier than cooking for yourself.
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    How come ice cream makers don't make their brand ice cream favorites a quarter of the calories they currently have, so their profits can go further through the roof to astronomical levels?
    Because they have to put something in the cup that people want to eat. Ice cream is delicious because it contains delicious things, like cream and sugar and butter and pecans. These things are what they are - there is no way to make a calorie free pecan. They don't just put sugar in ice cream because they hate you and want you to be fat - they use sugar 'cause it tastes good and feels good in your mouth and it's satisfying to eat.

The food scientist who develops a safe, healthy and delicious ice cream with 1/4th the calories of the regular stuff will be a jillionaire,,, (remember the "Olestra" trainwreck?). They're all trying, but it pretty much can't be done.
  • Looks like our good buddy, NS has a picture up!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Looks like our good buddy, NS has a picture up!

NS.... which one are you? There are three guys pictured. Also, give us some background. Your profile is lacking.

*points the interrogation light directly into NS' face*
    Where are you from?
    What do you do for a living?
    Where were you the night of October 27, 2009 at 7pm?? hmmmmm??
  • NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    How come ice cream makers don't make their brand ice cream favorites a quarter of the calories they currently have, so their profits can go further through the roof to astronomical levels?
    Because they have to put something in the cup that people want to eat. Ice cream is delicious because it contains delicious things, like cream and sugar and butter and pecans. These things are what they are - there is no way to make a calorie free pecan. They don't just put sugar in ice cream because they hate you and want you to be fat - they use sugar 'cause it tastes good and feels good in your mouth and it's satisfying to eat.

The food scientist who develops a safe, healthy and delicious ice cream with 1/4th the calories of the regular stuff will be a jillionaire,,, (remember the "Olestra" trainwreck?). They're all trying, but it pretty much can't be done.

I like that the food scientist. Awesome! Imaging saying I'm a food scientist really How's that. hahahaha

All valid & good points, just you know those people who are experts at making very low calorie foods taste as good & sometimes even better then the unhealthy stuff hmmm I wonder about them hating us Nah They just feel:indifferent: it's really all about the money with allmost every company meaning above all else. There's only a few who give a rats @ss about their own integrity let alone someone else's, forget those people are goingto make them a whole lot of money.
  • NotSurprised

NS.... which one are you? There are three guys pictured. Also, give us some background. Your profile is lacking.

Where are you from?

Oh I'm in the middle. The two beside me are my nephews. By the way if you go to the nothing thread on page six I put up a bigger picture, but it got cut in third sigh for the computer sometimes.
  • 1Corinthians13
    1Corinthians13 Posts: 5,296 Member

Where are you from?

You crack me up!
  • NotSurprised

Where are you from?

Hah I just noticed the bottom part imaging how (surprised) I was.lol
    Yeah I put all my information in litterally five seperate times it just would not store said there was too much I think something to the effect about amount of words. I will do again and just put up suffice information.:laugh:
  • He's avoiding the questions! Call the cops!
  • Phoenix_Rising

Where are you from?

Yeah I put all my information in litterally five seperate times it just would not store said there was too much I think something to the effect about amount of words. I will do again and just put up suffice information.:laugh:

*kicking the chair leg abruptly, yelling in your face*
    I didn't ask for excuses --- ANSWER THE QUESTIONS!
    *rapidly firing* WHERE ARE YOU FROM? WHAT DO YOU DO? WHERE WERE YOU OCTOBER 27TH? WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT PROJECT BLUE FLAME???
  • Phoenix_Rising
    He's avoiding the questions! Call the cops!

I am the cop :wink:
    I'm playing Bad Cop right now.
    Not sure if I will play Good Cop later or leave that up to you, Tabs Dahling.
  • NotSurprised
    He's avoiding the questions! Call the cops!

hehehaha. Tabs your words feel right in the special places. Seriously it was me catch me if you can peopleeeeeeeeeeeeee.lololol

I intended to do more harm just the cops showed up early had to make the escape to do more harm in the near future.:happy:
  • I'm suspicious!
  • NotSurprised

Where are you from?

*rapidly firing* WHERE ARE YOU FROM? WHAT DO YOU DO? WHERE WERE YOU OCTOBER 27TH? WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT PROJECT BLUE FLAME???

Sorry about that truly I can answer it much quicker on the forum hahahah

New York City, Manhattan
    I'm a Repossession Agent
    Killing multiple people, Yeah it was & always is great. ooops perhaps I said to much.:ohwell: screw it.:smile:
    Blue Flame nothing to do with it, if it involves aliens from outer space.hahaha
  • Looks like our good buddy, NS has a picture up!

Where are you from?

Sorry about that truly I can answer it much quicker on the forum hahahah

New York City, Manhattan
    I'm a Repossession Agent
    Killing multiple people, Yeah it was & always is great. ooops perhaps I said to much.:ohwell: screw it.:smile:
    Blue Flame nothing to do with it, if it involves aliens from outer space.hahaha

Fancy!
  • Why is everyone in my general area an idiot?
  • TCASMEY
    TCASMEY Posts: 1,405 Member
    Because you are smarter than they are!
  • Why is everyone in my general area an idiot?

Because in a study I made up for this research, 62% of co-workers are idiots. You just need to mingle. (away from your general area)
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Why is everyone in my general area an idiot?

Because in a study I made up for this research, 62% of co-workers are idiots. You just need to mingle. (away from your general area)

Great advice!
This discussion has been closed.