Ask Me Anything...

Replies

• m2kjenn
    m2kjenn Posts: 1,671 Member
    Is there anything better than a Cutie (the little clementine oranges out this time of year) ?
  • Is there anything better than a Cutie (the little clementine oranges out this time of year) ?

hmmmmmmmmmm I don't think I have ever heard of a Cutie?
  • CrystalT
    CrystalT Posts: 862 Member
    Is there anything better than a Cutie (the little clementine oranges out this time of year) ?

No. I was very mad that the store was out of them when I went shopping last weekend. Maybe this week!!
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    hmmmmmmmmmm I don't think I have ever heard of a Cutie?
    Cutie is a brand name - Little bitty citrus fruits, clementines/tangerines/dwarf oranges. Sweet, seedless, very easy to peel. They're good. 20 cals a piece I think. Yummy,,, I get them @ Sam's.
  • m2kjenn
    Yes - my store just got a big shipment of the boxes of them. Bought one last night, they are a fabulous treat, can almost believe they are candy rather than fruit :) If you haven't tried them.... do!
  • NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Why are people deceitful?
  • m2kjenn

I REALLY want to know the answer to this one too!!! I hate dishonesty and have encountered more than my fair share!!
  • NotSurprised

I REALLY want to know the answer to this one too!!! I hate dishonesty and have encountered more than my fair share!!

Yes it's quite the quandary, someone, anyone?
  • Why are people deceitful?

Yes it's quite the quandary, someone, anyone?

Life's unanswerable questions.
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    what is the answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything?

Answer: YES.

wrong the answer is 42!!!! duh

but i do have a question for you, what is the question?
  • NotSurprised
    Do you think I'm hot?..hmmmm Yeah, I'm that confident knowing someone can post ahead of me, but I still post man, am I virtuous. ----Not a question by the way.:) Refering of course to the post above me. Duh!
  • Do you think I'm hot?

No one has seen you!
  • NotSurprised
    Do you think I'm hot?

No one has seen you!

Thank You Tabs. But I was referring to the above post for the question mark in general for anyone not necceserally me, but dually noted I'm on the ball I should have it up in a day or two I just made contact wih my brother. hahahaha don't make fun of the word contact.lol
  • NotSurprised
    Why do people expect so much, when they haven't given practically anything?
  • Do you think I'm hot?

No one has seen you!

Thank You Tabs. But I was referring to the above post for the question mark in general for anyone not necceserally me, but dually noted I'm on the ball I should have it up in a day or two I just made contact wih my brother. hahahaha don't make fun of the word contact.lol

I was just playing! I took it as an opportunity to harrass you!
  • Look, Husband. If we are going to continue with these spats, I can't handle it!
  • NotSurprised
    Look, Husband. If we are going to continue with these spats, I can't handle it!

Um yeah your joking right, I mean you better be, I told you once already, now come home so I can take care of you. Man that sounds Awesome, I just got chills, I could only imagine what is going through your body.
  • oh my!
  • NotSurprised
    oh my!

mmm...Yum!:happy:
  • :blushing:
This discussion has been closed.