Replies

• _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    TRUFFLE+SHUFFLE.gif
  • hazelovesfood
    hazelovesfood Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Im not yelling, im prefectly quiet !!!!!!!!. Im just making it stand out.

Using all caps is considered yelling on the internet.
    Well think what you like, it makes no odds to me.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

You are ... an interesting woman.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    TRUFFLE+SHUFFLE.gif

Now he's got curves!
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    No, he's got rolls. Big difference. :smile:
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    I love how this has gone from 'fat girls' thinking they are curvy to slim girls/the skinny fat crowd with no curves calling themselves curvy. :huh:

I'm thin yes. But I have very wide hips. Very large chest, and a tiny waist... thus ME being curvy.
    How big are you up top, you dont look big too me.

Lol girl you sound bitter as hell. I haven't seen body shaming like that since...well... the last post like this came up. You're clearly dealing with envy; step off.
    if your adressiing that too me i pmsl, my boobs are enough to smother someone and they have always been big, they never go down when i diet, so envy doesnt cut it lol, I was just curious at what level she thougt very big was. KATIE PRICE IS SMALLER THAN ME BUT HERS LOOKS HUGE LOL.

Lol I don't know wtf you're saying. Punctuation is your friend.

BTW: Big boobs =/= hourglass. You've talked to the OP and other people and LITERALLY have said, "I'm curvy, you're not curvy." You, my friend, are the subject of this original post. The people you are attack clearly have hourglass measurements, they're just not... as big as you think they need to be. Like someone else said: .7 ratio from hips to waist. Classic hourglass. You can't be too subjective with math.
    IM NOT ATTACKING ANYONE, . iTS NOT MY IDEA OF CURVEY, SHE IS VERY SLIM IMO AND LOVELY WITH IT, AND WHAT IS WITH YOU PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! , WHEN A MISTAKE IS MADE, JESUS GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... i BETTER GOT GET THE DICTIONARY OUT BEFORE i POST.

"Get a life" is so stereotypically what people say when they're losing an argument they were ALREADY partaking in, if not causing.

1. You should know what words mean before you use them (btw: A dictionary wouldn't help you with grammar. Perhaps a 3rd grade textbook).
    2. You were attacking people. You were body shaming. Look THAT term up, too. You specifically told people, "You are not "A." I am "A." That is no different than saying, "You are not pretty. I am pretty" or "You are not thin. I am thin," and in THIS case, there actually IS scientific rationale behind an hourglass figure. People have done the ratios, examined the evolutionary aspect of the shape, etc. You can't just subjectively say, "Lol, you're not a big girl like me, you're not curvy." Which is exactly what you're doing.
    3. Again, your "idea of what curvy is" is what this post was about. Women that are overweight and have bigger boobs, butts, and hips call themselves "curvy." Can they be hourglass at a heavier weight? Of course, one would have to be severely obese to obscure body shape that much. But are many women not actual hourglasses (certain waist/hip ratio), but have exaggerated boobs/butt/hips from heaviness? Yes, hence why "curvy" has become synonymous with "heavy" nowadays, HENCE the post.
  • hazelovesfood
    Options
    TRUFFLE+SHUFFLE.gif

Now he's got curves!
    Thats not curves , thats fat im afraid, mini hulk lol. Im so not like that kid in that pic thought, and hey why am I interesting lol.
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Marilyn Monroe, she was the one who started those words, and hey by the standards of today she would be considered over weight.

No she would not. That is a myth. Marilyn was TINY. Watch Gentlemen Prefer Blondes and tell me how overweight she was. There is ONE photoshoot (in the white bathing suit) where she appears a bit heavier, but she was not that size most of her life. Not even close.

In today's clothing sizes, she was probably a 2 or 4.
    MONROE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A SIZE 16 YOU, NOW WHICH IS BULL COZ SHE IS CLEARLY WAY SMALLER.

1. Why are you yelling?

2. Size 16 in the 1950s and 1960s was not the same as a size 16 now. She very well could have been a size 16 at the time.

:laugh: She clearly did not read our earlier posts. banghead.gif
  • firstsip
    Options

You are ... an interesting woman.

Lol. This post.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    I love how this has gone from 'fat girls' thinking they are curvy to slim girls/the skinny fat crowd with no curves calling themselves curvy. :huh:

A person can be thin or skinny/fat or whatever and still be curvy. Because it refers to the shape of your body, not the amount of fat your body is carrying. I would identify myself as curvy, but I'm sure you would disagree, even though my hips are a full 10 inches bigger around than my waist.
  • hazelovesfood
    Options

I'm thin yes. But I have very wide hips. Very large chest, and a tiny waist... thus ME being curvy.

Lol girl you sound bitter as hell. I haven't seen body shaming like that since...well... the last post like this came up. You're clearly dealing with envy; step off.
    if your adressiing that too me i pmsl, my boobs are enough to smother someone and they have always been big, they never go down when i diet, so envy doesnt cut it lol, I was just curious at what level she thougt very big was. KATIE PRICE IS SMALLER THAN ME BUT HERS LOOKS HUGE LOL.

BTW: Big boobs =/= hourglass. You've talked to the OP and other people and LITERALLY have said, "I'm curvy, you're not curvy." You, my friend, are the subject of this original post. The people you are attack clearly have hourglass measurements, they're just not... as big as you think they need to be. Like someone else said: .7 ratio from hips to waist. Classic hourglass. You can't be too subjective with math.
    IM NOT ATTACKING ANYONE, . iTS NOT MY IDEA OF CURVEY, SHE IS VERY SLIM IMO AND LOVELY WITH IT, AND WHAT IS WITH YOU PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! , WHEN A MISTAKE IS MADE, JESUS GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... i BETTER GOT GET THE DICTIONARY OUT BEFORE i POST.

"Get a life" is so stereotypically what people say when they're losing an argument they were ALREADY partaking in, if not causing.

1. You should know what words mean before you use them (btw: A dictionary wouldn't help you with grammar. Perhaps a 3rd grade textbook).
    2. You were attacking people. You were body shaming. Look THAT term up, too. You specifically told people, "You are not "A." I am "A." That is no different than saying, "You are not pretty. I am pretty" or "You are not thin. I am thin," and in THIS case, there actually IS scientific rationale behind an hourglass figure. People have done the ratios, examined the evolutionary aspect of the shape, etc. You can't just subjectively say, "Lol, you're not a big girl like me, you're not curvy." Which is exactly what you're doing.
    3. Again, your "idea of what curvy is" is what this post was about. Women that are overweight and have bigger boobs, butts, and hips call themselves "curvy." Can they be hourglass at a heavier weight? Of course, one would have to be severely obese to obscure body shape that much. But are many women not actual hourglasses (certain waist/hip ratio), but have exaggerated boobs/butt/hips from heaviness? Yes, hence why "curvy" has become synonymous with "heavy" nowadays, HENCE the post.
    First of all I wasnt arguing, second, I dont give a crap what you think, LIke anyone else on here- I can say what I like, it was not offensive- so dont make out like it is. I did not read all the post, why should I. I expressed a opion which im allowed to do. But I do take offense to the way you are picking at what I say.The girl has a nice figure and shes very slim, so good for her. And as far as her boobs go , hers are not as big as mine and I was using mine as example, next you will be saying a size zero is curvey for gods sake, end of!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options

I'm with you, minus I don't have great big boobs and I may be thin (athletic), but my dimensions are 33-25-33, so hourglass, therefore definitely curvy.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Bry, you're just hot. You can call yourself weiner schnitzel and I'm still all over ya.

And FWIW, my vet just called my fat dog voluptuous. She fluffed her hair like the proud bisch she is :)
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I have prepared an illustration for this topic. Which body shape is "curvy"?

curves.jpg

Yeah, this is a great example, that women of all different sizes can be curvy. I think women on here are getting strangely possessive of the word/concept. I just thought curvy meant curvy. I'm also, slim, slender, small, fit, but my measurements are 34-24-34. That's a fact, whatever anyone wants to call me. I don't care. People need to chill out a little, and go take a relaxation break. We aren't in middle school.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    Bry, you're just hot. You can call yourself weiner schnitzel and I'm still all over ya.

And FWIW, my vet just called my fat dog voluptuous. She fluffed her hair like the proud bisch she is :)

I puffy heart you so hard core. :heart:
  • Chapter3point6
    Options

Not sharing what I think. Just explaining why they are accusing you of yelling.

I am not here to participate in any arguments. I am just here to check out the curves!
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    First of all I wasnt arguing, second, I dont give a crap what you think, LIke anyone else on here- I can say what I like, it was not offensive- so dont make out like it is. I did not read all the post, why should I. I expressed a opion which im allowed to do. But I do take offense to the way you are picking at what I say.The girl has a nice figure and shes very slim, so good for her. And as far as her boobs go , hers are not as big as mine and I was using mine as example, next you will be saying a size zero is curvey for gods sake, end of!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ugh. You're missing her point.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

I puffy heart you so hard core. :heart:

And I puffy heart you, weiner schnitzel!!!! *nuzzles*
  • hazelovesfood
    Options

A person can be thin or skinny/fat or whatever and still be curvy. Because it refers to the shape of your body, not the amount of fat your body is carrying. I would identify myself as curvy, but I'm sure you would disagree, even though my hips are a full 10 inches bigger around than my waist.
    No your similar to the first poster, nice job on your weight loss looking good.
  • firstsip
    Options

Lol, and if that size zero has a roughly 10 inch ratio change between her waists and hips, she would be! You were being offensive, YOU made it out to be like that! You admit to not reading a whole post and say, "Why should I?" than rant regardless? If you're offended by me consistently correcting you, with evidence (including quotes of exactly what YOU said), than perhaps you're seeing something you don't want to?

You haven't understood a goddamn word I've said. God bless the USA.