If I looked inside your car - what would I think of you?

Options
Morfein
Morfein Posts: 57 Member
I hate to admit it...

I eat waaay too much McDonalds. (now in the past)
I evidently think my passenger floorboard is a trash can.

Basically, you'd imagine an overweight fat slob... damn I'm lucky I got married young! :)

Replies

• Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    The only thing you'll find in my car is CDs, workout clothes, and a yoga mat. So you'll think I love music and exercising. No shame there! :laugh: Haha!
  • LosinItAll2012
    LosinItAll2012 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    You would think that I have a pet Pig...and it lives in my van!!! :)

Actually it's two little boys and 4 dogs!!!
  • 126siany
    126siany Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    That I must own a half dozen dogs.

In reality, I only own one, but she sheds like 6!
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    Subaru Outback - You'd think I had a 7yo daughter and a big dog.

Nissan Pulsar - You'd think I wasn't keen on hygiene.

1971 MGB - You'd think I could find the time to get it running ;)
  • rossi02
    rossi02 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    The back of my mommy wagon (CX-7), that I have two of the messiest kids on the planet (would be correct). Front seat, that I apparently have an aversion to the sun (sun glasses everywhere), and that I must be in tech support with all the laptop accessories that can be found on my floor board.
  • perfectingpatti
    perfectingpatti Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    You'd think I'm a coffee drinker. Almost always a coffee cup in the car from that morning's commute. Also, you'd think I'm a pretty boring person.
  • Fox_n_sox
    Fox_n_sox Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    2010 Dodge Charger

* You would think I lived down a dirt road ( When in reality I never vacuum out my mats)
    * You would know I have at least 1 toddler but not know if it was a boy or girl due to the cowmooflauge car seat.
    *You would think I LIVED in my car due to the clothes that are on the backseat floor
    *You would think that I was in the process of moving if you looked in my trunk because that is my store all place when I need to clean out my car and everything goes back there ( Contents are: DVD player, Baskets of clothes, Bags of clothes too small for my daughter, a vase, a mini blender set still in the box, Shoes (Heals) A rubbermade tote that has all the crap in it from the last time I cleaned out my car)
  • wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options
    Car is not a trash can.

My cars rarely even have dust in them. >_>
  • for2day
    for2day Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    :)) You would see car seats, cds and a briefcase for work.....so I guess, a working mom with several kids that loves to listen to music!! :)
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    You'd think I was weird, because I have like six sweaters in the backseat.
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    1....That I'm a slob. I'm not, but my car seems to be the exception of that rule when everyone just throws their trash on the floor instead of in the plastic trash bag that I keep in there.

2....That I have 2 children who seem to vomit toys all over the back seat.

3....That I have at least one dog that leaves nose prints all over the inside of the windows.
  • sakuragreenlily
    sakuragreenlily Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    You would think I'm a travelling pen/pencil salesman.... I have at least 40 pens/pencils in the console between my seats... A lot of times when I go to a meeting and sign something or test a kid (both of which happen often) I end up accidentally stealing a pencil or pen -_-; .
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    You'd think I was angry because I'd be yelling at you to get the hell away from my ride.
  • PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    You'd think I was angry because I'd be yelling at you to get the hell away from my ride.
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    My Camaro is pretty spotless. You would see that I have kids, due to the booster seat in the back.

My van is a mess. No garbage, but toys, booster seats, and dirt on the floor. It's converted for a wheelchair, so you would know I have a family member with a disability.
  • IntoTheSky
    IntoTheSky Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Right now.... You would think that I must have commited murder, because it is waaaaaay too clean. I just vacumed it and had it detailed Monday.
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    You would think, "Damn, this woman needs to get a job detailing cars!" I love a clean, shiny car.
  • jonwv
    jonwv Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    wow, this guys drinks a lot of water and eats a lot of protein bars...my passenger floorboard gets everything...cleaned once a week though
  • RCS17
    RCS17 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hmm, not sure, cuz I JUST cleaned my Durango out yesterday. XD
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    That I have alot of kids, out of 7 seats 5 have child car seats in them....not all the kids are mine though!