If I looked inside your car - what would I think of you?

Options

Replies

• marthathebear
    Options
    If you looked inside my car you would think I'm a neat freak! I can't stand trash in the car and only have an umbrella and some Wet Ones. Even the trunk has only the spare tire and jack.
  • slim_photographer
    slim_photographer Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    obviously you would think that I am doing very well...:wink:
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    A minimalist with a kid (child car seat in the back)
  • deshannonhatala
    Options
    CD case, tissues, GPS, car charger, car seat, stroller...most people always tell me that that can even tell I have a 20 month old and a 12 year old. Keep a very clean house and clean car.
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    You would see the car seat and think that I have a child. (i don't. I'm an auntie.)

You would think that I drink too much water. Empty water bottles everywhere.

You would think that I'm a book nerd because I have books and books on cd in the passenger seat.
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    You would know that I shop too much at Victorias Secret, drink starbucks, and save all my reciepts- oh and you would be deaf from my music
  • clemsonsaint
    Options
    You would think I am a father with 4 kids and one messy Tahoe.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    ...that i had no regard for order. but then again, i don't really care what you think of me :) xoxo.
  • MrsLeyva11
    Options
    "Oh, look at this mom car."

When I ran outside in the rain to get my brush, out of the corner of my eye I KNOW I saw one cheese puff, a crinkle block, and a little mini converse. And that was only like a 1/2 second glimpse.
  • confettibetti
    confettibetti Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    hmmm, you would find a back seat full of sand because my son refuses to dump out his shoes before getting into my car, and he puts his feet on the seat! :ohwell: A car seat, and a ton of books because he constantly reads, and maybe just maybe some earbuds and a water bottle... :happy:
  • MichelleLaree13
    MichelleLaree13 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    HAHA. You would think I have nausea. I left a half box of nausea medicine in the car from my airplane trip.
  • xoMeaghan
    Options
    You'd probably think I was boring.

I have CD's, and a cigarette butt stuck in my matt from my shoe. So you'd probably think I smoke(which I don't) lol It is pretty neat otherwise.. Just needs a good wash.
  • busymomma97
    busymomma97 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    That I am a super busy mom with kids that thinks my van serves as their second bedroom..you would also see that we have some active kids that enjoys being outside! Also, you would notice my gum addiction..extra gum, have to be able to pop that gum when I'm stressed or get the munchies!
  • CharityPearce
    Options
    If you looked inside my Jeep, you'd think that I like to be prepared for any eventuality. : ) I have 2 umbrellas, an ice scraper, sunglasses, napkins and wipes, a package of peanut butter crackers, deodorant, lipstick, garbage bags, and spare change in the cubby, and a ton of cds. I rarely listen to the cds, as I love my Sirius radio and my IPod, but they're there in case I need them. And in fall and winter weather, I keep extra clothing. You never know. It's all neat and tidy, though. :glasses:
  • sportytalldoll
    sportytalldoll Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    youd think, "Danggg this girl has great taste." Blk and red racing seats, red stitched trim interior, no trash, chrome accents, touch screen, sunroof.
  • Bigaug
    Bigaug Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    That I'm a mechanic because there are always tools and bottles of fluids (signal fluid, horn grease, muffler juice, etc.) on the floor of my truck. I have done more than my fair share of 'roadside tune-ups' so I carry what I need with me.
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    That my kids have taken over everything! 2 booster car seats, a toy box in between them, and fleece blankets for the winter....

You would also see either 2 sets of golf clubs or 2 bowling ball bags (depending on the season....)
  • Sam3622
    Sam3622 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    You would think i am pretty boring. I always have a water bottle, air freshener and chewing gum in my car. Oh, and pepper spray...cause...you know...
  • busymomma97
    busymomma97 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    girls-room-girls-car.jpg

love this!!!
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    You would think myself and my children lived in it!