If I looked inside your car - what would I think of you?

Options

Replies

• Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    That I'm poor, because I have no car to look into. :(
  • med2017
    med2017 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    you will think i am a type a neat freak :)
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    That someone really loves their dog & should probably stop throwing stuff on the floor. My backseat is covered in fuzz from destroyed dog toys and the shells of those toys and an old water bottle and other miscellaneous papers. It would be worse but luckily my SO gets in a rampage & cleans the car out.
  • jamacattack
    jamacattack Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    1 zombie bobble head
    1 car seat
    1 LARGE cd holder

I have a kid, like zombies and love music! Oh- and I have a Nekromantix sticker on the back so you would also know that I listen to Psychobilly! :)
  • mandi_2007_b
    Options
    That I'm a clean freak! My car is spotless, nothing in it..well my husband's Bible is in the back seat. It's a 2012 challenger, so it will always be spotless lol. You can't see in my truck (it sits up way to high) lol but clean and my hubs work car..well that's another storybi don't even go there lol
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    Cd's? Who even listens to those anymore? :laugh:

You'd think I procrastinate because my oil change light is on.
  • jodi41086
    Options
    That im outdoorsy! Gym gear, Fishing poles, tackle box, extra set of weight lifting gloves and boxing gloves. In the front passenger floor board there are like 4 empty packs of cigs. Don't judge me lol its the next step
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    No fast food wrappers in mine, ever!

You'd know that someone is sick. There are a lot of receipts, etc. from Dr.s offices from the last week that I need to clean up. :(.

You'd know there is a child in the family because of the carseat. It's for our grandsons. :)

You would probably think I'm a big shopper because of the ginormous insulated bag in the back of the car, but I'm not. It's because we live out in the country and I want to keep food cold for the ride home.

You know that I really need to vacuum the floor and that I chew a LOT of Orbit pink bubblemint gum!
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    you'd think, ok so he plays a lot of baseball, works in IT (network cables and server rack eq) and damn he drinks a lot of coffee.
  • sandyjeffery
    Options
    I just purchased a Cadillac CTS and it is so clean inside and outside. My husband cleans my car every weekend. He vacuums the inside and cleans the outside and he is a finantic on doing the tires and wheels. He says the tires and wheels make a car. Because my car is new, the only thing inside is the Window blind for the front window. I also have a radar detector because I most of the time go over the speed limit and it saves me from a lot of tickets.
  • Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    That we drive a mobile skip (dumpster).:embarassed:
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    I forgot about the truck...haha.

Where do I start?

There is my mandatory towing/emergency supply kit. Tools, a lot of them. Dirt. Hunting stuff. Shotgun shells. A phone charger. Boots. Raincoats. Fishing stuff. A dog leash. A blanket to protect the back seat from said dog. A gallon of water. Sway bars. A walking stick and mushroom bag.

So I guess you'd know we camp, hike, fish, hunt, have a dog, do our own repairs and have a phone. And that it's a truck that is actually USED!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    That I'm a total slob.

But part of it is my "theft deterrent system." I have some old newspapers on the floor on my passenger side that I hide my purse under if I have to leave it in the car, like during a race. I have an SUV, so I don't have a real trunk I can hide things in.

Currently, I have a giant antique trunk in the back that I plan on refinishing. So I have junk in the trunk, and a trunk in the trunk.
  • MissyMissy18
    MissyMissy18 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    You'd think I'm well hydrated (lots of empty water bottles) and somewhat organized.

If it was my old car, you'd think I was a smoker (which you would have been right about) and perhaps an 18 year old girl, as I had a collection of buttons pinned to the ceiling!
  • FlamencoGal
    FlamencoGal Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    That I am incredibly neat!!!! My Sport Trac is 7 years old and looks great inside and out!!!!! I don't allow eating in my vehicle. My office at work is very organized, too, but at home not so much!! I worry about all the clutter, then I watch an episode of "Hoarder" and feel so much better about myself!!!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,579 Member
    Options
    I'm a neat freak, so my van inside is clean, vacuumed, free of spots and stains and smells good.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Rhea30
    Rhea30 Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    My phone charger and sometimes a backpack in the passenger seat if I forget to bring inside which has varies things (for school and side jobs, so depending on where I'm going and what I'm doing its carrying different things!). I keep my car clean, even got a duster under the arm holder that is hidden out to wipe over the dashboard now and then to keep it clean.
  • Rhea30
    Rhea30 Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    And is this while we are driving or not driving? I always have a bottle water in the cup holder by me when driving. So guess you can say I'm clean and always prepared to go somewhere in a minutes notice and thirsty alot LOL
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't give you a chance to think about it - you'd already be tied up beside the other body...
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    My friend got in a couple weeks ago and said wtf is this thing still brand new? It smells new! It's 2 years old...