If I looked inside your car - what would I think of you?

Options

Replies

• BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    Options
    Front seat - you would think I'm anal
    Back seat - you would KNOW I have kids!
  • rhonniema
    Options
    You would think that I'm boring.
  • jimbo480
    jimbo480 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Duct Tape, rope, cable ties, plastic drop cloths, black trash bags and a tire iron...
  • Nicholelorenze
    Options
    you'd think I was homeless!!! I have clothes and major life items in there! :smile:
  • ChristyyLT
    Options
    If you looked inside my car, you would think I am a quick change artist with a shoe fetish!

I tend to grab an extra jacket in case it gets cold, take an extra outfit when visiting friends in case we go somewhere dressy, and I keep my gym bag and towels in the car too. Have to have shoes to go with those outfits. It can accumulate over time.
  • Rachlmale
    Rachlmale Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    You would think I:

Have many dogs, even though I only have one.
    Have been using my back seats as a sandpit.
    Constantly smoke tobacco.
    Have two right feet.
  • OfficiallySexyVal
    OfficiallySexyVal Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    You would see a carseat in the back with a small wipes box of toys next to it for my son to play with and a tidy car with a bunch of dust!

So hopefully you would think, I am a tidy but very busy momma!
  • angusmike
    Options
    Duct Tape, rope, cable ties, plastic drop cloths, black trash bags and a tire iron...

Works for me. Might add a shovel, though, for emergencies. :wink:
  • tambink
    tambink Posts: 349
    Options
    That my car is very neat its my baby my sportscar no making a mess in it
  • tennisbabe94
    tennisbabe94 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    You'd think I was a typical young lady. I always have gum, emergency money, and sometimes an extra outfit in my car.

If you looked on a day that my dad had used it before me, you'd think I was a gardener/ handy(wo)man because there are so many tools, items from Home Depot etc.
  • brittnicoledav
    Options
    That I have too many shoes. This would be true... i tend to keep 5-10 pairs in my car at all times....... :laugh:
  • Homer3D
    Homer3D Posts: 318
    Options
    You would think the car is brand spanking new. There is no trash in my car. Everything is clean and pristine. I use to detail cars as a side job to make some extra cash. It is also a passion. I love the way the car looks right after and complete in and out detail.

This post makes me think if this image.

Girls-room-girls-car-vs-boys-room-boys-car_o_116169.jpg
  • heliumheels
    heliumheels Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    You would find a bunch of resuable shopping bags, an ems raincoat, some glow bracelets, sunglasses, a bunch of quarters, a lot of maps/brochures for NH and VT, and a wizard. You would also see that I am a bit of a neat freak.
  • Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    In my truck there is usually a gym bag / skate bag / or some type of workout gear, my Oakley's, and a wrapper or two of some kind of power bar.....so I guess fitness nut. HA!!!
  • carriempls
    carriempls Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I don't own a car. I walk, bike or take public transportation.

Or my bf drives.

I live 2.5 miles from where I work and wouldn't drive anyway as it would be silly to pay for parking when I can bike for free or bus for far cheaper. It seems sily to consider the expense of a car (car payment, insurance, maintenance, etc.) when I'd only use it a few times a month.

I've had many cars and will probably have one again someday but for now I positively love living car-free.
  • tubbyelmo
    tubbyelmo Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Merc C180 Kompressor has a bottle with some water left from my morning drive to work, a cd case, and - don't tell my other half - an apple core...
  • agriffiths73
    agriffiths73 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    That I have a young child, who wipes his feet on the back of my seat. I have DVDs in there as I listen to them while I drive sometimes, that my iPod is always in there, so I like my own music, and my suit jacket hangs in the back, as I don't wear it too often, and that I've done 15,000 miles since 14th Feb...
  • Anaconda62
    Options
    Car is not a trash can.

My cars rarely even have dust in them. >_>

Same here. I'm a total neat freak. I don't even like eating or drinking coffee in the car. And I have a Swiffer duster in there for clean-ups. However, I've been trying to get to the gym before work, so I hang all my clothes and towels all over the back (I have a Rav4) for them to dry while I'm at work.
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    That I spend a lot of time at the barn with the horses. And some of the arena sand makes it back to my car, every single time I go. There's no trash in there, but it sort of smells like a barn. I'm used to it, but my husband hates getting in my car.
  • michelleindeed
    michelleindeed Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'm also keen on throwing everything on my passenger floorboard. I think right now it's water bottles, with a pair of flats I wear at work. The back seat is covered in work shirts, a spare sports bra, and a bag of something (I don't even know) that my in-laws gave my husband when he was driving my car, so probably stuff that will end up being tossed.
    I actually need to clean the windows today, now that I think of it.